The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 12-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Not Toto laaa...4D more likely... remember to buy 1369 this weekend hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
I am very surprised you don't know.

The more points you have, the better chances of your striking ToTo 1st prize.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Not Toto laaa...4D more likely... remember to buy 1369 this weekend hor...
Likewise, remember to buy 2037 hor...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 12-11-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Likewise, remember to buy 2037 hor...
Wonder if anybody unexpected have kantot pwet 🙊
Old 13-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Wonder if anybody unexpected have kantot pwet 🙊
Still trying my very best, Kantot only once with local gal

You know who lah, stay Punggol one...

Water_boi intro one

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 28-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Hi bro

Interested to know if there is new development to this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
So, she came over at about 11pm after the kids were sound asleep.
We had a slow, loving session which is how both of us like it.
I won't elaborate here as there are much more better erotic writers here. - we just have the standard missionary, doggy, then she cum riding me, and I cum in missionary. We never stop kissing in missionary and when she is on top.
Had some good mouth full of breast-milk again.

We just hugged and talk for the next 2 hours, kissing intermittently.
I like this emotional connection very much.
She touched me and I was hard again and she asked if I had taken any pills? - I said no!
We didn't go for another session as I was feeling fine without it.
I mention in the earlier reply that the pill really don't make me extra horny.

We know we have another night for another good, loving session.
Old 28-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep the stories coming. This was my favourite thread
Old 28-11-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
violetstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetan19 View Post
Keep the stories coming. This was my favourite thread
Agreed, unexpected ones are the best!
Old 28-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Had it with my ex neighbour's son. Met him again during a gathering with friends (he was a girlfriend's close friend from another group). He didn't remember me but I told him I do and asked after his family. I thought we wouldn't meet again after that night of drinking and dancing, he chatted with me through a social media chat box.

He was full of sweet words, took a while to get me and after that, he went after another girlfriend (bustier) of mine. Ha, he said he is a passive person, always waiting for the other party to initiate and thats all lies. Saw how he fucked up my gf after a few months and told lies on me wanting to break off with him first. Treated us like dust on his clothes.

Guys, if you wanna fool around, just be smart, don't fool around with lies covering over lies and within the same group of friends. Truth will get exposed and you never know what will happen when girls wanna get revenge together.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Had it with my ex neighbour's son. Met him again during a gathering with friends (he was a girlfriend's close friend from another group). He didn't remember me but I told him I do and asked after his family. I thought we wouldn't meet again after that night of drinking and dancing, he chatted with me through a social media chat box.

He was full of sweet words, took a while to get me and after that, he went after another girlfriend (bustier) of mine. Ha, he said he is a passive person, always waiting for the other party to initiate and thats all lies. Saw how he fucked up my gf after a few months and told lies on me wanting to break off with him first. Treated us like dust on his clothes.

Guys, if you wanna fool around, just be smart, don't fool around with lies covering over lies and within the same group of friends. Truth will get exposed and you never know what will happen when girls wanna get revenge together.
Wow !...he is such a casanova sis...a wolf in sheep's clothing...a womaniser who u ladies do not like yr man to be ....to be shared with other guys...T.Q. for sharing yr unexpected experience with us ...notice such sexual encounters n relationships often begin innocently at meetings n gatherings like BBQs at chalets etc, etc...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-11-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...he is such a casanova sis...a wolf in sheep's clothing...a womaniser who u ladies do not like yr man to be ....to be shared with other guys...T.Q. for sharing yr unexpected experience with us ...notice such sexual encounters n relationships often begin innocently at meetings n gatherings like BBQs at chalets etc, etc...
Hi Bro Rickey,

If this casanova is good in other activities, I have nothing to say but praises. However, it's just one experience which I am not sad to say bye to him.

We were already not so innocent that time we re-meet. Lol

Just sharing this incident.
Old 29-11-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro Rickey,

If this casanova is good in other activities, I have nothing to say but praises. However, it's just one experience which I am not sad to say bye to him.

We were already not so innocent that time we re-meet. Lol

Just sharing this incident.
Thanks sis WIBlack for sharing more info abt this casanova u had sexy time with recently ...lol, how could he hv remembered u since he was chasing after so many girls ...glad he was not worth anything n u hv moved on since w/o any regrets ...all best wishes to u as u go abt yr life henceforth ...cheers !

p/s will up u with my +24 points as soon as i can for yr kind sharing

Old 29-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
p/s will up u with my +24 points as soon as i can for yr kind sharing
I also up my 20 to her
Old 29-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I also up my 20 to her
T.Q. v much bro for yr kind generosity n joining me to up the sis' points to show our appreciation for her kind sharing

Old 29-11-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
T.Q. v much bro for yr kind generosity n joining me to up the sis' points to show our appreciation for her kind sharing
Thank you Bro Rickey & Etsys!

I never expect points and just thought of sharing. Will try to see how to upz points to both of you when I have time to explore.

Do take care and keep 'safe'!
Old 29-11-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you Bro Rickey & Etsys!

I never expect points and just thought of sharing. Will try to see how to upz points to both of you when I have time to explore.

Do take care and keep 'safe'!
You're welcome sis WIBlack...one of the joys of life is to get something u never expect at all ...my 24 points will be on its way to you soon giving u POWER of 9 if i m not mistaken ...keep sharing with us, sis ! ...cheers !

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1