The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
Anyone tried dodo already? the damage
She is so call Alice...been here 4 so long
Old 20-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

support bro!
Old 21-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-xiao-massage/

Updating my FR with new link to save bros from wasting their hard earned money.
sorry to hear about your bad experience Bro Visser.

I remembered I tried her before which was like 5 years back, at that time she was already like +10 years older compared to her pic. Her posted pic never changed, so I can imagine a bit how she even look like 5 years later location was at JC area by then.

She was friendly and can chat on lots of things during the session with me. Sensual was standard and I still remember I opted for non-Nuru. Her “plus” point was HJ you at 69 position with her dark Color abalone right above your face.

I remembered her well was because she shared with me one of her experience that she agreed to have FJ with one of the client, as the client was apparently young and good looking and she felt horny about it, despite the fact that she did not advertise FJ as part of the service, and she explicitly told the client not to mention this in sammyboy forum (yeah - she knows this forum exist), but at the end the client still expose it, and she ended up having a lot of nuisance from others enquiries.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
She is so call Alice...been here 4 so long
Kinda recall a Alice. She was operating at Chinatown at one point, that one?

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Good MR, pretty accurate. She's been here a while so will differ from the MLs that come to our shores for a few months. Differ that she's used to SG man and accustomed to the behaviour patterns.

So one thing which I observed may be a careless mistake is being to honest, telling a ML that I take a long time to cum is not a good idea. The presumed mindset of "take a long time" might result in faster than usual pumping, especially for MLs that have prior experiences. It's psychological that will affect the seasion because already a precaution is set in place.

Instead I will often say I cum easily, take it easy, that works to have a long session even if I am not that easy. I had my shares of regional colorful nights, on business travels. So know, sometimes shit happens and you get a not so lively fish.

Honesty does spoil things 90% of the time. That has been consistent for me at least.
Thanks Snr Bro Blu3 in sharing of your experience.

Actually I don’t normally tell ML that I don’t cum easily, but for this coco I decided to just see her subsequent reaction, as she told me before our action start that the client before me couldn’t cum at all and at the end have to DIY himself I felt sorry for the Bro before me for paying $100 and yet have to DIY and probably received the same dark face during the process.

Interestingly I have had some opposite experience compared to yours - that occasionally I may cheekily tell the FL / ML that I easily cum depending on our conversation just so as to test their reaction, for some yes they tends to go easy but for others they in fact speed up the whole process so that they can finish the whole session and leave earlier and when they realised it took longer than what they expected their face started to turn black so I have to agree with your statement that sometimes shit happen.

My worst experience ever I remember halfway FJ through I saw blood stain on my condom as the FL was just starting her period. My mood immediately swing to negative and I ended up asking the FL to leave immediately despite she offered to HJ me to finish the deeds.

Good sharing of experience anyway - thanks Snr Bro Blu3
Old 21-08-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
sorry to hear about your bad experience Bro Visser.

I remembered I tried her before which was like 5 years back, at that time she was already like +10 years older compared to her pic. Her posted pic never changed, so I can imagine a bit how she even look like 5 years later location was at JC area by then.

She was friendly and can chat on lots of things during the session with me. Sensual was standard and I still remember I opted for non-Nuru. Her “plus” point was HJ you at 69 position with her dark Color abalone right above your face.

I remembered her well was because she shared with me one of her experience that she agreed to have FJ with one of the client, as the client was apparently young and good looking and she felt horny about it, despite the fact that she did not advertise FJ as part of the service, and she explicitly told the client not to mention this in sammyboy forum (yeah - she knows this forum exist), but at the end the client still expose it, and she ended up having a lot of nuisance from others enquiries.
Thanks for sharing your story. Yes, time hasn’t been kind to her and she’s just fleecing bros at this point.
Old 21-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

I tried Coco recently as well. My first at-home ML since CB. My experience mostly the same as other bros including Iceman. She was good, no real complaints.

Booking was easy, location was discreet and clean. her pics are accurate; she's no syt but pretty and with a really nice body. Went right to sensual which was about as Iceman describes. I finished early however lol. After shower she gave me a head massage which was really quite great and relaxing! Paid and said farewell.

For me at least, the session was on the short side - I had figured this going in, based on other bros' FRs. I didn't really mind, and she indicated that she would continue to massage longer if I wanted, but I was ready to go, so it's all good. Oh, I saw no phone use except when I was in shower/drying off etc, so no worries there.

Didn't get much GFE but she was friendly and chatty enough. Basically, nothing to complain about. Doubt I'll return, since there wasn't anything to push it to the next level, but that's not a reflection on her. A ML has to be really top-notch for me to want to return (I'm talking Natalie level, or dearly departed Miqi, whom I could never, ever get enough of).

In short, Coco is a fine choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Decided to try this Coco after reading so many interesting and yet controversial FRs about her from bros here. I hardly contribute previously but would like to share my experience with her recently.

Booking response was fast compared to many other popular one.

Look is above average, with smooth skin as bros here mentioned. Boobs are huge and real, have a tattoo near her pubic area. Was friendly enough when enter her premises.

started straight away with sensual although I asked for a shoulder massage. She insisted “service” first and massage later, citing that some clients take Long time to cum, and worry that if massage first will not save enough time for quality service. Sounds thoughtful.

Sensual was ok with fully nude, some light kissing on the lips. I told her as well that I am not the easy cum type with HJ, she then gave me a weird expression but proceed anyway, the first 5 mins was good I will have to say in terms of sensual, but then she started to enter the “mechanical” part of HJ process with the aim to quickly settle me. Could see that she start losing patient as it took her quite a bit of time and yet still cannot make me cum. To be frank, some ML from spa can deliver a much sensual HJ than her.

At one point of time she show me the clock which is already half hour over, and kept pushing me that I may not have enough time for massage if I still cannot cum, and insisted I must leave the place 5 mins before 1 hour despite I assured her that I will not eat into her next client time. Being a regional business traveller with colourful night times I am always gentle and respectful to all FLs just so that I can enjoy the time and money spent, and most time the returns of my investment is worth it. But for this one..... WTF...

Finally service is over, wash-up and proceed with my early request, just that I decided to change to head massage instead of shoulder as I recalled few of the bros here mentioned that her head massage is Tok kong. Ok I would say is good but not to the extend of so great as any well trained ML can deliver that. One funny point - she doesn’t like clients to “dirty” the additional bedsheet that she put on TOP of the bed - so I doubt if she ever change that for next client

Finally 10 mins before 1 hour everything stop and I proceed to shower, payoff and bye bye. She was again very friendly before I left. Her 变臉 skill .... I will have to say is amazing....

So I Guess just like how few bros mentioned here that we need to take charge of the time progress so that we don’t just get jerk-off somehow and be driven out within 30-35 mins timeframe. She did not reject my request of head massage at least. Use of phone is minimal throughout the whole process.

Would I rtm ? NO - as I think for the same amount of money I can get a decent body massage and yet a sensual HJ with ML in spa, although they are dressed. But again one man’s meat is another man’s poison. So try at your own risk.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
khwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
One more in her love nest...
Just saw your post. Thanks Bro for sharing, brings back the good memories
Old 21-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
I just wanted to book her for a session that’s all and I’m just asking a simple question is she delisted. I’m not here to kaypoh what had happened to her or will I be happy or not. It’s none of my fking business to poke into her affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Will you be happy to know what happened to xue er?
Old 21-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I just wanted to book her for a session that’s all and I’m just asking a simple question is she delisted. I’m not here to kaypoh what had happened to her or will I be happy or not. It’s none of my fking business to poke into her affairs.

Hi, wait for her listing to appear again early next month.
Old 21-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Hi noted. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi, wait for her listing to appear again early next month.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

deleted...

Last edited by dreamsky98; 28-08-2020 at 09:08 PM. Reason: updated
Old 21-08-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
I actually rated Tina quite high on my rtm list. can share what are some of the better choices in you opinion?
Actually did a MR on the more popular ones with similar services whom I RTM: An Ran, Aimee, Zoya, Natalie along with Tina.

IMO those 4 edge her in terms of service / attitude. Looks wise subjective on what you like bah.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.p...=#post20162432
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.p...=#post20162433
Old 21-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Actually did a MR on the more popular ones with similar services whom I RTM: An Ran, Aimee, Zoya, Natalie along with Tina.

IMO those 4 edge her in terms of service / attitude. Looks wise subjective on what you like bah.
But attention span wise
An Ran: inconsistent, tendency to look phone
Tina: always check phone especially after deeds
Zoya: full attention on you
Natalie: okay, as long as you not scare of flying kite
Aimee: TBA after I experience her soon
Old 21-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
The wait to be spoonfed an answer is as long as it takes to do a search on this forum and to do a search in sgl, its not even 20-30 pages ago...

Not difficult, right?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1