The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ogel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A disturbing practice

Hi all

I started a similar thread in FL2 before realizing that it may be more relevant here. The content of my post is as follows:

Lately, I received two SMSes from two different massage ladies from PRC asking if I need a massage. Happened once today and I think three days ago.

All two SMSes are unsolicited, appearing out of nowhere in the day. They wrote that they got my number from their friend. Both I believe are newly arrived ladies.

Can the OKTs here please instruct your new ladies not to send out unsolicited SMSes, or make any calls? Of course, there will still be ladies who would act otherwise, but it is better than nothing I suppose.

In the meantime, I'll have to think of ways to prevent any further nasty surprises from happening. Have started using another anonymous number already.

To the bros here - have any of you had similar experiences?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future
Re: A disturbing practice

You must had these kinda flings b4. If not they won't call you.
Dun act high class here.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
narrah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogel View Post
Have started using another anonymous number already.
General rule - avoid using phone as much as possible, if have to then use different number.

I've had similar experience with odd calls / sms's coming in; can't depend on others to keep your secrets... fortunately, started with diff number...
Old 07-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
consultant is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogel View Post
Hi all

I started a similar thread in FL2 before realizing that it may be more relevant here. The content of my post is as follows:

Lately, I received two SMSes from two different massage ladies from PRC asking if I need a massage. Happened once today and I think three days ago.

All two SMSes are unsolicited, appearing out of nowhere in the day. They wrote that they got my number from their friend. Both I believe are newly arrived ladies.

Can the OKTs here please instruct your new ladies not to send out unsolicited SMSes, or make any calls? Of course, there will still be ladies who would act otherwise, but it is better than nothing I suppose.

In the meantime, I'll have to think of ways to prevent any further nasty surprises from happening. Have started using another anonymous number already.

To the bros here - have any of you had similar experiences?
Have experienced recently from foreign number. Best to switch off the one with unsolicited smses especially if you have special phone for special activities. Only when coast clear then switch on.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40371 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nom sales tactics
just like how u recv call fm xxx tat know yr name n ask if u want to buy or sell certain product ... esp housing agent
tats call data bank ... they nom collect yr data info when u fill up survey form ... lucky draws ... application for card or membership n so on
some A company can trade or sell their data bank info to B company ... tat why u recv cold sales call

same as for PRCs when she went back she sell her business ctc tats u to her so call jie mei or friends ... so call intro to u by her ... some even sold her sim card w all ctc stored in ... tat how u get a familar numb but diff mei mei

TSs or OKTs has no control on them
As some bros adv if u want to chiong n scare just use another prepaid card for yr ECAs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 bokinhvan876 30/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 07-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ogel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the brothers here who offered their thoughts and comments to my questions.

I'm probably naive to think that these ladies will follow some sort of 'street rules'. In any case, I got myself into this, I'll figure a way out one way or another.

To bro edwardthy - I'm sorry if I made you think I'm higher class than you. I'm just someone who is seeking the advice of the brothers here.
I thought everyone can safely assume that by posting in these threads, I've had flings before, no need to state the obvious.
So please calm down and try not to get agitated so easily.

Have a good day everyone!
Old 07-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

a prepaid sim card (registered or not) will solve all that problems. Its a must have since Day 1 of chionging, i couldn't understand why some people can just give their official numbers to FL or WL. its like posting your email tagged to your facebook account in this forum. every people can see your fcuking face
Old 07-05-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Some of these calls r scammers calling from overseas. They'll tell u dat u won a big fortune in a lottery. U just have to pay a (fake) tax of $X 000 first. If u pay, u will never see your $X 000 again. Put your handphone to silent mode. Then answer all unknown nos. at a place far from your wife, family n colleagues.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ironmansam60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
a prepaid sim card (registered or not) will solve all that problems. Its a must have since Day 1 of chionging, i couldn't understand why some people can just give their official numbers to FL or WL. its like posting your email tagged to your facebook account in this forum. every people can see your fcuking face
That very true, it like our SBO items..... Prepaid card and condom all ready for battle...

Hope to be out of moderation soon
Old 12-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
corps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bros here, from Day 1 you have to use another number which is not your primary contact or work phone.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Chionging line solves everything, and also it might come as a surprise if they were to ctc u on the chionging line. Who knows if the meet up comes out to be a hot 1, and new arrival normally are more service oriented
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1