The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 05-04-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Abelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAbelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traesch View Post
KC skills coming out, she trying to psycho you.
i thought the same thing
Old 05-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
silentG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben1O View Post
Anyway I share one more incident. We were cuddling on her bed when we started to fill horny. Slowly slowly we started caressing each other private parts to the point we strip each other naked.....
wow bro, your story is indeed scary to know she made use if your lust of her to get what she wanted. glad you went out of that relationship
Old 05-04-2024, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KC skills coming out, she trying to psycho you.
what in the name is KC? KC stands for what?
Old 05-04-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 14
Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!Traesch is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...76#post9980276
Old 05-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
silentG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
something like getting smitten by someone
Old 05-04-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentG View Post
something like getting smitten by someone
what is the K? What is the C? like ERP is electronic road pricing. HC is health center
you used KC...what does it stand for?
Old 05-04-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
what is the K? What is the C? like ERP is electronic road pricing. HC is health center
you used KC...what does it stand for?
Kam

Cheng

Old 06-04-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
visited one of my go to ML in the east, asked her for some special special service..she did a bbbj for me first, slowly enjoying her lollipop, then I also feasted on her C cup meat...then slowly began to put her down to doggy position where I started to lick her pussy...she gave out a moan and began to place my cock near her pussy entrance...she immediately said no raw...I told her no worries, just outside rubbing only...as she was enjoying the rubbing by my cock, found an opportunity to insert in, but not wanting to betray her trust, just stay right at the tip of the pussy with half inch at the hole..but seeing her enjoying the rubbing, decided to thrust the cock forward and see how it end...immediately she shifted her butt and it came out..scolded me but when I did it for the second time, I think she can feel my cock already at the entrance but she did not do anything so once again thrust it in partially...finally I felt it was Cumming so decided to shoot at the ass hole to be safe...but it was too tight to go in, only managed to spray some on the butt hole
Bro, sounds interesting, mind to share?
Old 07-04-2024, 09:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for upping. Up u back +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

some months ago, went to see a viet ML, damn chio and young. love her figure and that ass is to die for.
Loved her pictures and wanted to see real person (no PS). While I did not want massage, asked her for hugs and kisses. she said okay. Once I reached there, nothing and we ended up talking and she was too shy. I said never mind. stayed in touch via app.

she went back to her home country and came back and we connected again. she said please come and support. I said i only come for hugs and kisses and she said yet once again but i made it clear it was my last time.
one hour spent were magical... too much gfe....and she drove me crazy with non-stop kisses and squeezing and what not.

I asked why not last time, she said just met only that's why.

Now when we meet it's full of kisses and gfe and both of us are naked throughout. it's a curtain joint so I always worry it will open suddenly lol.
Went back again and it got better and better so much so that after 69 she tried to put it in raw as she said she cannot control. I wanted it too but I think my cock shrunk due to no condom as soon as i enter. Big head takes over small head.
So ready for action now with caps in my pocket. she's texting me repeatedly when will come back and fuck her.... she looks green and may or may not be doing this with other bros, I can't say, but can't complain as I'm also not doing this with her only....
Old 14-04-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
some months ago, went to see a viet ML, damn chio and young. love her figure and that ass is to die for.
Loved her pictures and wanted to see real person (no PS). While I did not want massage, asked her for hugs and kisses. she said okay. Once I reached there, nothing and we ended up talking and she was too shy. I said never mind. stayed in touch via app.

she went back to her home country and came back and we connected again. she said please come and support. I said i only come for hugs and kisses and she said yet once again but i made it clear it was my last time.
one hour spent were magical... too much gfe....and she drove me crazy with non-stop kisses and squeezing and what not.

Now when we meet it's full of kisses and gfe and both of us are naked throughout. it's a curtain joint so I always worry it will open suddenly lol.
Went back again and it got better and better so much so that after 69 she tried to put it in raw as she said she cannot control. I wanted it too but I think my cock shrunk due to no condom as soon as i enter. Big head takes over small head.
So ready for action now with caps in my pocket. she's texting me repeatedly when will come back and fuck her.... she looks green and may or may not be doing this with other bros, I can't say, but can't complain as I'm also not doing this with her only....
Time to share ctc bro. HAhaha :P
Old 14-04-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
Beamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeamalie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

share bro..lol
Old 14-04-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You are very different, most of us will be dying to raw while yours shrunk when entered raw. Anyway, good that you could still keep your sanity.
This kind of seemingly green ML probably wouldn't demand caps, have little clue about her ovulation or STD.
Old 14-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are very different, most of us will be dying to raw while yours shrunk when entered raw. Anyway, good that you could still keep your sanity.
This kind of seemingly green ML probably wouldn't demand caps, have little clue about her ovulation or STD.
Bro, when young no problem…can do whatever….with so many responsibilities, risk needs to be measured and managed… such is life…
Old 14-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
AstaWicked is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

able to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1