The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alacarte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
L30 Vicinity FL

Hey bros out there, pardon me if i posted the thread in the wrong section. There's something I wish to be enlightened about, I tried searching the forum but couldn't find any sources regarding this.

Would like to ask if any bros have tried those FL along lor 30? I'm curious as because the girls there are so young and pretty but I don't see anybody thread or post relating to this. Is there something wrong there? or service not good? any bros tried before?
Old 14-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cskcskcsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L30 Vicinity FL

Hi bro, yep, wrong section. This is on legal sex trade at Geylang, you'll need to pop over to the FL sections. And just my 2 cents' worth, FL being FL, there's no medical check, not much precaution, in short higher risk. Pretty as they may be, the last thing you need is to go to court, publicly, to answer to why you bonk an underage gal. Play safe bro. : )
Old 15-05-2013, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Listen to the experienced bros out there. Whenever I had any doubts about age or cleanliness, I just moved on. Trust your head and the little voices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cskcskcsk View Post
Hi bro, yep, wrong section. This is on legal sex trade at Geylang, you'll need to pop over to the FL sections. And just my 2 cents' worth, FL being FL, there's no medical check, not much precaution, in short higher risk. Pretty as they may be, the last thing you need is to go to court, publicly, to answer to why you bonk an underage gal. Play safe bro. : )
Old 15-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jeepster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Listen to the experienced bros out there. Whenever I had any doubts about age or cleanliness, I just moved on. Trust your head and the little voices.

Quote:
Old 15-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes I do agree that its more risky but so are the girls in the FL Domes. Don't worry about bonking someone who is underage because when you go to those along Lor 30, they'll bring you to this nearby hotel, which requires both parties IDs. You could just check her if you're unsure.

And yea, they're all quite young and pretty, you could be lucky to get some good finds! I've already found mine
Old 15-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cskcskcsk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarkMK8 View Post
Yes I do agree that its more risky but so are the girls in the FL Domes. Don't worry about bonking someone who is underage because when you go to those along Lor 30, they'll bring you to this nearby hotel, which requires both parties IDs. You could just check her if you're unsure.

And yea, they're all quite young and pretty, you could be lucky to get some good finds! I've already found mine
You lucky man...or should I say lucky Iron Man!! Well that's what I like about Sillypore, it's generally trouble-free flesh market; you hardly get harassed by triads/cheats. There're so many modes of operation, so many ladies, so exciting!
Old 17-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2452 / Power: 12
Spicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond reputeSpicy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacarte View Post
Hey bros out there, pardon me if i posted the thread in the wrong section. There's something I wish to be enlightened about, I tried searching the forum but couldn't find any sources regarding this.

Would like to ask if any bros have tried those FL along lor 30? I'm curious as because the girls there are so young and pretty but I don't see anybody thread or post relating to this. Is there something wrong there? or service not good? any bros tried before?
Its in the wrong section bro, this should be posted in Adult Sex Dicussion thread Geylang Streetwalker.

I'm a regular of Lorong 30+, its a hit and miss bro.
Had my best and worst bonk there, however overall experience still worth the try for me.

There are dead fish, great sex partner too.

Cheers
Old 17-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy98 View Post
Its in the wrong section bro, this should be posted in Adult Sex Dicussion thread Geylang Streetwalker.

I'm a regular of Lorong 30+, its a hit and miss bro.
Had my best and worst bonk there, however overall experience still worth the try for me.

There are dead fish, great sex partner too.

Cheers
I concur with you that it is posted in the wrong discussion thread. Mods, can change over or not?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1