The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Lasthours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Driving may not be boring

Keep it coming!
Old 10-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 6
darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

Whats up bros! hope everyone is good. Will continue!

After i drove down to the car park. as im going down the slope, then i realized i dont know her unit and or her block. so i asked -

Me: Sweetie, what block?
Sweetie: you just straight first
Me: *not thinking too much* - okok, can
Sweetie: okok, here ok

Apparently, its a corner of parking lot, quite dark but still well lit.

Sweetie: *turned and look at me* - Thank you baby for tonight *and she hugged me*

So i hugged her back, but the moment my chest touches her boobs..i can feel my dick is slowly erecting up again, the dragon is slowly waking up. i can feel it and the horny side of me started to be a little overwhelming.

a good 2 - 3mins hugs and thought it was over, she just let go her arms and cheekily pinched my dick! that's when she -

Sweetie: OH?! OH?! you hard baby?
Me: *shy smile* - yeah, i hug you and your boobs make me hard again!
Sweetie: Ah..JingCha, you really strong baby!
Me: *smile* - i am sweetie, very strong right!
Sweetie: then how?

Not thinking that we will do again after what happened just now for so long. i just told her -

Me: its ok sweetie, maybe later will go down or find somewhere and do myself or home?

Sweetie: you sure you want do yourself, hehe
Me: what to do?
Sweetie: if you want i....
Me: *My eyes widen up* - you want again? okok!!!!!
Sweetie: no baby, here no. cannot. but...
Me: *sad for awhile but when she said but...* - oh, but?
Sweetie: if i erm...hmmm..i suck you again you want? you can shoot?
Me: *YESYESYES in my head* - really sweetie, you can suck me?
Sweetie: i am ok baby if you want, i ok if you let me suck
Me: im ok sweetie if you want, i love you suck my cock *i use suck because the word for me is very naughty and shiok, even on bed i will use the word - SUCK*
Me: but i worry you tired?
Sweetie: nono, i no tired. i ok
Me: sure sweetie, so....i take out now?
Sweetie: hehe, i take out myself!
Me: okok sweetie, slowly ok. so hard now
Sweetie: ah..im feel just now. i know so hard
Me: ok sweetie *Gave her a kiss on her lips*

She slowly tilt her body towards me and i adjusted my seat to lean backwards about 45 degree. she used both her hands to slowly pull down my bottom and my dick just sprung out! full salute!

She was a little shock maybe due to just now after all our banging and fucking, im able to still get my dick hard! she started stroking it and once awhile she will use her hands to stroke it like how you use your hands to demonstrate a jellyfish. hope you know what i mean! it was very sensational, i felt really good but i know i definitely cant bang her but hey, i've got my round 2 of sucking! and of cos, swallowing all of it!

i was closing my eyes and i can feel by my senses that her head is moving closer to my dick, i started to twitched a little and the next few seconds, it was warm............and wet......................the feeling of her tongue curling and tornado-ing my dick was intense! the slurping sound was back! and so my manly moan started - ah.....FUCK.....AHHH.....i started to hump her mouth by holding on to her head and move my hip up and down, touching and hitting the back of her throat once awhile

once a while, i can hear her choking but she never complain, instead, her left hand went under my right butt cheek and push my hip which is my dick further into her mouth! i was in a great and super mood! i kept doing so until i felt a little bad and slowed down my pace till i stop fucking her mouth!

she then relaxes herself and place her left hand on my right thigh, once awhile, she will roam her fingers on my nipple...thats when i also started to move my left hand into her top and started squeezing her beautiful boobs, squeezing her and teasing her while she is sucking my dick!!!

As im roaming my hands on her boobs, she started moaning with her mouth shut sucking my dick - hmmmm hmmmmm..instead of mouth fucking her, my left hand is still teasing her boobs while i moved my right hand to the back of her head and started pushing her head downwards slowly and hold it there for few seconds and release my hand and push her head down again!

i felt that my balls was wet due to the much sucking she was giving me, her saliva mix with my cum slowly flow down further to between my balls and my arsehole. im not sure, instead of able to hold longer since we just physically fuck like crazy just now. i felt like i cant hold my cum as long just now no more

I dont want to cum yet the feeling of cumming is shiok - DUH, but i want it longer yet my body and mind tells me it will end soon, after just 10 seconds, another thing came into my mind - Im not going to get this anymore! so -

Me: Sweetie, i think like that you tired, now here dark a bit and quiet. you want we go in front of the car and continue?
Sweetie: ok, but baby. no sex ok. here i worry have people
Me: Promise you sweetie, no sex. i see you like that i sad, so you suck me in front of the car?
Sweetie: ok baby

So we both step out of the car without putting on our clothes or whatever and walk to the front hood, i stood and half sit on the hood while she squad in front of me.

*A side note for sharing - Last time, my sex was lousy, really like shit, i actually felt like i had depression for not able to last longer than many guys out there, those bros who had or have such problems. im with you man, i hate it & since talking about me cumming faster on the 2nd blowjob with my sweetie kimchi - im currently using a kind of spray to last longer, i got from someone in Europe, dont really have much details on the bottle but that freaking spray its crazy! i've been using it for some time now, actually my 4th bottle! 555. i realized my dick grew a bit and asked my that angmo friend, he said he dont think got any "cock enlargement" mix in the bottle and he doesn't believe in cock enlargement pills or what, he just say that - the more you fuck, your dick will increase in size. im finishing mine and getting again, if any bros interested. i can one shot order. So PM me if you want.

Alright, got to zao now, meeting a cai from Malaysia, wish my luck bro. will continue more tmr or so! hope bros can UP me a little to continue writing my last few bits!

Anyways, will continue
Old 11-01-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, hope to read more!
Old 11-01-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
MouParkMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next!
Old 11-01-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support. Looks like a good story
Old 11-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Good luck bro with your Malaysia cai, make our country proud ha ha
Old 11-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
h0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find betterh0tsh0rt is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darcky View Post

*A side note for sharing - Last time, my sex was lousy, really like shit, i actually felt like i had depression for not able to last longer than many guys out there, those bros who had or have such problems. im with you man, i hate it & since talking about me cumming faster on the 2nd blowjob with my sweetie kimchi - im currently using a kind of spray to last longer, i got from someone in Europe, dont really have much details on the bottle but that freaking spray its crazy! i've been using it for some time now, actually my 4th bottle! 555. i realized my dick grew a bit and asked my that angmo friend, he said he dont think got any "cock enlargement" mix in the bottle and he doesn't believe in cock enlargement pills or what, he just say that - the more you fuck, your dick will increase in size. im finishing mine and getting again, if any bros interested. i can one shot order. So PM me if you want.
Await for your reply on the details bro.. very nice of the sharing. Had try many other spray but doesn't have the same return as urs.. haha
Old 11-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
DickLeNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, do continue!
Old 12-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!darcky is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tsh0rt View Post
Await for your reply on the details bro.. very nice of the sharing. Had try many other spray but doesn't have the same return as urs.. haha
bro, you can PM me so the thread is easier for my story to flow on =) 555
Old 12-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
Good luck bro with your Malaysia cai, make our country proud ha ha
Hope i did make all bros proud but never get...55555
Old 12-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

So since we are already in position, i got her to stand up first and french her deeply while squeezing her beautiful boobs and once awhile squeeze her butt! after frenching deeply with sweetie for about 3mins or so, i got her to squad back and continue.

She used her right hand and start to slow jerk my dick and once awhile, she will jerk with one hand while sucking me...oh gosh...i miss that feeling. all i did was relax myself and leaned backwards a little while looking up with my eyes closed.

after sucking and slurping it not sure how long, she use another hand of her to grab my dick in a position when someone is "praying". she started jerking that manner and sucking it. it was one of my favorite blowjob. it was tight due to both her hands clasped my dick in between and while sucking, it creates fiction and lub at the same time from her saliva. (Some time i wonder if they really love sucking) -?

When she was doing so, i know i cant hold longer, like and longer and i dont say i will just surprise her by cumming, so i told her -

Me: Sweetie, i cumming soon ok!!!
Sweetie: *With her mouth shut sucking tightly and her hands moving* - emmm..emmmm. *Like when someone tape your mouth and all you can do is produce one type of sound*
Me: Suck tight sweetie, yes good..sucking hard and faster sweetie
Sweetie: *continuing sucking and once awhile just let go to gasp some air and went straight sucking*
Me: Ah...shi.....ah......good sweetie, cumming im cumming!!!!!!!

Sweetie just bob her hand faster and faster and i know im cumming like in 30sec and below...i placed my right hand behind her head and started my mouth fucking while pushing her head towards my dick! its time!

All i said was -

Me: Sweetie, cum now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt her lips tighten onto my dick, both hands still grabbing my dick. even she was sucking, i can feel that she squeeze my dick harder while her tongue inside just kept sliding the tip of my dick.

BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i burst all my seeds thats ive left right into her mouth! she continued bobbing her head up and down and squeezing both hands and "push" all my seeds out and into her mouth! i was jerking and twitching, thats when she laughed again while my dick still in her mouth! i started to waist fuck her mouth while jerking and pushing my hip into her mouth making sure i clear all my seeds!

i was just going - AH........................FUCK.................... .....AH.........................FUCKING HELL............................FUCK as i shoot my seeds into her mouth.

after im done, i just tap her head twice gently and she slowly pull her head backwards while sucking like vaccum clearner DYSON V8, i was flexing my ass. she's like making sure she eat all my seeds and dry the whole fucking dick!

i look at her and thought she has swallow, she actually tilted her head upwards and look straight into my eyes and opened her mouth! WTH WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i can tell she was trying to laugh or something when she opened her mouth and saw my expression. all she did was, she WINKED at me once and shut her mouth and proceed to swallow ALL my fucking seeds!

i was stunned, i was happy and i was crazily in love the way she love sex so much (fucking stupid ex)

after she swallowed, she stood up and started frenching me deeply, i reciprocated. i dont mind though, so i did. just french for a short while, she said -

Sweetie: ok baby, im happy 2 time!
Me: Im sad sweetie =(
Sweetie: why baby?
Me: because no more!
Sweetie: why you think that no more?
Me: i dont know?
Sweetie: hehe, we will see?
Me: Really? can see you again?
Sweetie: maybe? hehe i go back Korea 2 more days. dont know if i come back
Me: hmmm...
Sweetie: you can have my num......ber if you want?
Me: YES!!!! i want sweetie! i wait for you!
Sweetie: sure?!?!?
Me: OF CAUSE!
Sweetie: *Gave her contact details*
Me: *Saved the contact and walk her to the lift lobby*

Gave her another hug, a really tight hug! and while hugging we talked -

Me: i will miss you sweetie!
Sweetie: sex you miss me right?
Me: no sweetie! i feel very fun and comfortable with you, you understand?
Sweetie: ah..really?! you too. i think i am happy you talked to me and understand me!
Me: i will miss you sweetie!
Sweetie: i miss you too, ok baby. i need go back now and packing my bags
Me: okok!

Slowly we spread our arms apart and she wave goodbye to me, i was really sad im sure all bros know why so i went up to her and french her one more time and she hug me again and french me too. i felt the french was short but i know i cant go too long, so she said -

Sweetie: ok baby, need to go now!
Me: okok sweetie! you take care and have a safe flight!

i see her off by making sure she get into the elevator and i walked off back to my car. sat in my car for awhile, memorizing what happened and smelly her body fragrance in my car. started my engine and left her condo car park.

That was how my driving ended up NOT boring! i hope bros out there got such lucks coming had before! i still drive occasionally, so hopefully got more stuff to share with all bros again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 12
kepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkepodang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah bro.. so u are in a long distance relationship now?

It's her ex loss..

Congrats.
Old 14-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Shingles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 14-01-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
shihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

sad that all good stories will come to an end one day..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1