The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is your wife / girlfriend / ex girlfriend / fuck buddies like?

In the streets, I often check out other people's girlfriends and wives wondering how do these everyday looking girls behave when they are left alone with their other half.

How often does this mother of 3 dress up in fiery red satin lingerie for her husband, does this office lady that just walked past me secretly has a butt-plug up her ass, or does this tiny schoolgirl actually goes home everyday to her boyfriend that have a fetish of spanking her ass so hard that some of the days she'd mumble in pain just as she sits down.

My current girlfriend, Audrey

Because we work and live far away from each other, we only meet on Friday night and the weekends.

First thing we would do when we meet is she would dress up in the latest dress or lingerie I bought for her. I buy her clothing a lot as most of her dresses are very old looking.

Then, she would give me oral, all dressed up, it could be in a costume, or uniform or plain lingerie, whatever I would like her to wear that night.

Sometimes, we would have sex but most of the time I will lie on the bed, taking a rest from work, reading this forum while she works her mouth.

Every Friday night without fail. And then once again before bed.

In the weekdays she'd usually give me head 3 times, whenever I want it, wherever I want it. If I told her to put on a sports bra and get on her knees while I watch Modern Family, she would put on a sports bra and do her job.

Extremely obedient.

The sluttiest thing she'd said to me was to make her breakfast, bread and coffee with my cum in it and on the bread. I have not done it yet.

The most loving thing she ever did for me was to wake me up with a warm mouth wrapped around my dick. The day before that I told her I would like to experience it.

When I get bored of the blowjobs during the weekend, I would often get her to dress up in clothes that are as revealing as possible and we would go shopping.

Black mesh top and a half cup bra that shows off the boobs. She has a D cup boob and they get a lot of attention in a branded, sexy push up bra.

( Click to show/hide )

At a milk tea shop without bra and tee, exposing her bare breasts without crowd of people walking around behind her, chatting, staring at their mobile.

( Click to show/hide )

So fellas, what's your girlfriend / wife / fuck buddies / ex girlfriend like?
Share yours and I'll share my ex girlfriend and ex fuck buddies story!

Last edited by illuminatea; 02-01-2019 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Obedient girlfriends / wives?

When Jenny and I was at the initial stage... Like just French kiss her good bye for a good 5 minutes when dropping her off at Chuan walk... To win her heart and soul over I feasted on her cunt like a buffet and until her legs went soft from the multiple orgasm. She told me 2 days later on the phone that I have busted her tap wide open.... It was even still leaking when she heard pick up her call with a "hello, Jen..." from then I know I have create a hot and wet slutty cat....

Being her bedroom gangster I sports fucked her real good during weekends... Usually she walks funny during Mondays at work if she wear high heels.... So I got her a pair of Ferragamo flats for her Mondays.... Girls loves shoes! She was speechless when she got them.... She ask me what I want in bed and I said it's gonna be a surprised...

After she had her shoes and wore it for a few times... I fucked her virgin ass. And she gave her ass up to me despite protesting the dick is so hard and big and her anus is going to tear soon while I was fucking her leisurely with a lubed up dick and shot my load deeeeep into her twice that night.... How she cried in bliss.l and called out to God and Jesus.... Next day I followed her to church on Sunday morning after normal vagina sex... Naughty
Old 02-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
When Jenny and I was at the initial stage... Like just French kiss her good bye for a good 5 minutes when dropping her off at Chuan walk... To win her heart and soul over I feasted on her cunt like a buffet and until her legs went soft from the multiple orgasm. She told me 2 days later on the phone that I have busted her tap wide open.... It was even still leaking when she heard pick up her call with a "hello, Jen..." from then I know I have create a hot and wet slutty cat....

Being her bedroom gangster I sports fucked her real good during weekends... Usually she walks funny during Mondays at work if she wear high heels.... So I got her a pair of Ferragamo flats for her Mondays.... Girls loves shoes! She was speechless when she got them.... She ask me what I want in bed and I said it's gonna be a surprised...

After she had her shoes and wore it for a few times... I fucked her virgin ass. And she gave her ass up to me despite protesting the dick is so hard and big and her anus is going to tear soon while I was fucking her leisurely with a lubed up dick and shot my load deeeeep into her twice that night.... How she cried in bliss.l and called out to God and Jesus.... Next day I followed her to church on Sunday morning after normal vagina sex... Naughty

I love buying her clothes more than she enjoys getting them. Over the past week I’ve spent more than 1-2k on La Senza lingeries for her.

Pretty sure she have most of the bra collection now, wear out, bedroom wear and the slutty ones.

Being in hospitality field previously my girl would always jokingly ask “what would like like sir” in bed, or it could be “how may I help you sir”.

The reply is almost every time pleasure me with your mouth while I take a rest.

Being blown to cum and being cleaned with the tongue after cumming is no arguments the best feeling ever one can have.

As for anal, she’s still virgin, I told her countless times it would hurt and I prefer training her hole with a sex toy first.

Few days ago a guy on IG that follows her offered to buy her a fox tail butt plug so I guess for the whole next month she’ll be receiving pet training from me.

The tail can’t come soon enough!
Gray & brown ones!

( Click to show/hide )

Excited!

Last edited by illuminatea; 02-01-2019 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Picture
Old 02-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is your wife / girlfriend / ex girlfriend / fuck buddies like?

Settling dispute or unresolved with rough and hard fuck is also quite liberating....

It start with her protesting she not in the mood as she gets pinned down with panties ripped....

Hard pounding on her tight wet cunt and taking her by the ass and shooting in a fierce angry load....

After that it's all serenity as she gets cuddled as her cunt leaks out mayonnaise... All dispute resolved.

Try it, you all will like it!
Old 02-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Settling dispute or unresolved with rough and hard fuck is also quite liberating....

It start with her protesting she not in the mood as she gets pinned down with panties ripped....

Hard pounding on her tight wet cunt and taking her by the ass and shooting in a fierce angry load....

After that it's all serenity as she gets cuddled as her cunt leaks out mayonnaise... All dispute resolved.

Try it, you all will like it!

I don’t rough fuck Audrey, not because I don’t want it, but because her cunt is tight. I cum too quick if I do that.

I’m certain she never had a huge dick before this although she wasn’t a virgin when I met her.

Unlike my ex girlfriend whom cunt is so loose, but great for a quick rape.

We don’t often have arguments, she’s too submissive and obedient. Everything that I say she goes along. Sometimes I wish she stands her own or have opinion more.

I do spank her a lot, hard spank, but not enough I think. I’m not sadistic but I would love to see tears, only reason I do this is to remind her who she belongs to.

I don’t control her at all, it’s just in the bedroom I have this fetish.
Her telling me over and over that she’s my slut on her knees is pure bliss.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of
Re: What is your wife / girlfriend / ex girlfriend / fuck buddies like?

Had a gal who don't initiate sex but tells me to "help myself" if she's asleep and just enter her even if she's not wet because the pussy will lubricate itself after awhile.

What's your experience on forcing yourself on your gal? What are they thinking when they ask you to just fuck them whenever?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1