The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
The best affair ever

Hi bros out there,

Just wana share with all on this great experience which I had about 5 yrs ago.. The memories are still very fresh in my mind as though it had just happened. Happily married with family now, I have already stopped this kind of escapades. But thinking back, if I had not been attached then, probably I would have ended up with this gal.. haha!! Cut short, here's a brief introduction to this sexperience...

I was working in the service industry then, and she (let's name her Fion) had just joined the company as a customer service executive. Initially there wasn't much communication, just the usual "hi" and "bye". But I was attracted by those pair of "C" cuppers underneath her blouse, so as and when i would steal glances, particularly from sideways to admire the great assets she possesses. Fion was in her early twenties, about 1.55m tall and was a little "fleshy". She has shoulder lengthed tinted hair and big round eyes... Not only did she had a pair of big boobies, her bottoms were also firm and round, and occasionally when I walked behind her I would stare at her bums and watched out for any VPLs.. hehe..

Other than those usual words we said to each other, there weren't much communication between us until.... (To be continued).. Go for quickie lunch first.. will be back for my next instalment.
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 31-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jp18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The best affair ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by slops View Post
Go for quickie lunch first.. will be back for my next instalment.
1st in line .. camping for more..
Old 31-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

love new stories . more pls
Old 31-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Back from my lunch. Please bear with me for a while as I try to pitch the pieces together from this affair, as it happened years ago. Just to let all have more info, Fion was working on shifts and myself a supervisor in another department. So sometimes we do not brush shoulders. A few weeks past by and everything remained the same. Then I was attached and ROM-med and sometimes I would be putting up at my wife's place and sometimes she at mine. On a particular nite after dinner at my place, me and wifey were sitting around the couch watching tv when my mobile phone beeped..

It was a message and I walked over to the dining table to check on it. The message was from un unknown number and the text read-

"Hello! how are you?" Thinking that it was just another message sent wrongly I didnt reply and placed the phone back on the dining table. As I sat down on the couch, wifey asked who msg. So I just brushed it off and told her "aiya, duno who, sent wrong message" We continued watching tv.. When my wife walked to the kitchen toilet, my hp sounded again.. I walked over and checked the message. It read-

F-Surprise to see my message? This time I replied-
Me- Sorry but who is this?
F- Somebody who u know but we seldom talk
Me- Huh? May I know who you are? I know many people which fits that category"
F- Haha! Its me, Fion, your colleague.
Me- Ohhh... its u! How did you get my number?
F- I asked your colleague for it.

I heard the toilet flushed.. I quickly deleted off the messages and did not reply her last message. My wifey came out and saw me in time placing the phone back on dining table. And she asked me if I had just answered any call.. I cooked up a story and said some credit card company called and asked about the usual stuff... Phew!

That nite I went to bed thinking of Fion.... to be continued....
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 31-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Continue from my last thread.. I went to bed that nite thinking of Fion...

The next day in office, I was looking out for Fion at her work station but did not see her.. When it was about 3plus pm, i walked past her work station and there she was! She was attending to someone then, so I just walked past her.. She saw me and smiled.. A short while later as I was smoking at our co's designated smoking corner, I saw Fion walking towards me...

Me- Hi. U smoker?
F- No lah.. I come and take in second hand smoke.. hehe.. Fion then took out a stick and lit it.
Me- *Laughs*
F- How? U surprised to see my message last nite? Sorry ah, i didnt asked for your permission.
Me- its ok lah.. but didnt want my wifey to suspect anything tats y i didnt reply your last message.
F- Hmm... okok.. so u married..
Me- Ya.. surprised? haha... ROM already..

After we chat, we parted ways.. I could see Fion's face a little disappointed as she walked off..

A few days later as I was driving out of the carpark, i spotted Fion walking along the footway.. She was in a cute pinky dress.. I stopped my car beside her, wind down the window and called out to her.. She stopped at her tracks and bent down slightly looking into my car..

Me- Hi Fion, thought u on morning shift? How come 6plus then go home? My eyes were trying to peep at her titties underneath her dress
F- Err.. ya.. had something to finish, tats y late. U?
Me- well tis is my usual timing.. where u heading?
F- Home.. why?
Me- err... where do u stay then?
F- Choa Chu Kang
In my heart i was taken aback.. coz i was staying in the east.. how man... I'm supposed to head home to have dinner with wifey as my mum had cooked our dinner.. Quick thinking.. I decided to go for the break..
Me- Oh ok.. I am going somewhere there too.. wan a lift?
F- Err.. convenient? otherwise its ok I can take a train back..
Me- No no.. its ok.. no problem.. come hop in..

Fion opened the door and entered the car.. We chatted along the way.. Found out that she was the only child in the family and she was unattached.. along the way my eyes couldnt help glancing at Fion's fantastic pair of boobs.. Think she also noticed my notti eyes.. Then she asked me about my life, relationship with wifey etc.. then she shared her past experience with a married man.. a discreet relationship which lasted 3 months.. Thinking in my heart i was wondering why she wana share her past experience with me?? hmm....
Old 31-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
look is Cool - loads of Potential

waiting for the exciting part pls continue
Old 31-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Along the way, I had to hurriedly text my wife telling her something cropped up last min in office and need to stay on for an hour or so..

When we reached Fion's block, I took a dare step ahead..

Me- Ok here you are, $12 please for the fare.. haha..
F- Huh? wah.. if i know i take mrt, cheaper leh.. *smiles*
Me- No lah, just kidding.. Ok see u around..

Fion opened the door and was about to step out when I called out to her..

Me- Fion? err.. a free trip home for u.. so I am asking a favour from u..
F- Wat isit? Ok lah next time i treat u cofi..
Me- No lah, cofi i dun wan.. how abt a peck? *me could see Fion's face blushed*
F- wahh.. u serious or nt.. next time i dun dare sit ur car anymore.. haha..
After Fion said that I was expecting her to step out of the car.. But suddenly she turned her head and leaned towards my face and gave me a gentle peck on my cheek.. the feeling was good! As her face drew near to mine, i could smell the fragrance of her hair.. hmm...

After that Fion stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to me.. I drove back thinking of the action Fion did to me.. and i guess this was the beginning of something more to come... When i was reaching my destination, my hp beeped.. the text read-

F- Take it that i thanked u for the ride ya.. u have a great evening with wifey..
Me- hehe.. thanks.. hope can give u more rides in future.. then i will have more pecks.. haha!!
F- yaya.. u dream lor.. bye..

I deleted all the messages before i reached home..

Next few days whenever I met fion at the smoking point, we would chat normally as though she hasnt given me any pecks.. and she was her usual cheerful self.. One evening abt an hour before i was leaving office, i saw Fion still at her work station, so i walked over...

Me- Morning shift and still around? More unfinished work again?
F- Ya lor.. no choice lah.. doesnt wana stack up my workload.. so stayed back.. going back liao..
Me- Oh ok.. Wana have dinner later?
F- Huh? U no need to go back for dinner?
Me- No worries, I can always skip that.. u free? if nt free then its ok..
F- Err.. I guess should be ok lah.. I wait for u at the bus stop outside later k?
k?

I quickly went back to office.. and planned my schedule.. text wifey and informed her that I had to stay back in office again..l asked her to go ahead with her dinner.. An hr past and after packing up, I drove out of the carpark and spotted Fion standing near the bus stop.. She was wearing a short denim skirt with a blouse.. Wow it looked as though her tits were gona pop out of the buttoned blouse! Stopped car and she hopped in..

F- Ok where to have dinner?
Me- u have anything in mind wat to eat? or no preference?
F- Me ok with anything..
Me- Ok.. we head to the east side k?
F- ok sure

We drove abt 30min to reach the hawker centre.. along the way both of us chatted. After we had our dinner it was around 7plus.. so i suggested to Fion that I should give her a lift home..

F- Aiyo its ok lah.. its very far and we are already in the east side where u are staying.. very inconvenient for u leh.. u just drop me at the mrt station can liao..
Me- err.. I thought i should give u a lift home.. man's responsibility to ensure that gals are well taken care of mah.. hehe..
F- Its really ok lah.. just drop me at mrt station..
Me- oh... In that case before i do that do u think u have time? if so then maybe u wana chat awhile in car or somewhere?
F- *looking puzzled* huh? errr.. im fine lah coz i afternoon shift tomorrow so even midnite go home is ok for me.. haha!!
Me- Haha!! ok then we go somewhere

So i drove off and soon we were at this isolated area- Not very brightly lit with little traffic.. stopped the car by the roadside and we started chatting.. I believed Fion is clever enuff to know why we ended up at that location but she did not mention anything.. To be continued...
Old 31-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Somehow quite free today, so gona post another continuation.. If u bros out there like wat i had written so far kindly give ur precious comments ya..

So there we were in the car.. I looked at my watch- 7.45pm. still got some time since i dun have to send Fion back all the way to cck..

Me- So Fion, now u know that I am married..
F- Ya.. tat day u told me already mah.. anyway i also shared with you that I had a discreet relationship with a married man.. and honestly i felt that if u were nt married perhaps i would have fallen in love with u.. *smiles*
Me- haha reali? well i didnt know i am so attractive u know.. by the way when i first met u i found u quite attractive too.. u know.. the way u carried urself, ur smiles.. ya, u are attractive..
F- *blushed* well, i believe it takes two hands to clap lor.. and rightfully i do have a choice of who i wana go out with rite? may it be divorced, unattached or otherwise..

Wow.. those words fion said reali added encouragement to me.. haha!! Maybe i can go further with her..

Me- Ya correct, u do have a choice.. but unfortunately i dun lor..
F- well u do too.. its just that in ur case u have to know tat somehow a discreet relationship with another person would not last.. and eventually tat person has to know that u will go back to ur wifey..
Me- Agree, both parties must understand that there shouldnt be any serious business.. and somehow the relationship has to stop.. tats y i have never got involved in anything till now.. I may nt be able to handle it well and things might go out of hand..
F- *smiles* i think for u its easier, for tat other gal getting involved with u its tougher lor.. she has to accomodate ur timings, cant talk to u late into the nite over the phone.. it can be quite stressful u know..
Me- ya i understand.

After those words, I felt that Fion was "expert" in handling such situations.. haha! Then from there i moved on..

Me- So tat peck which u gave me tat nite... was it due to ur affection for me, or was it just a friendly peck for the ride home?
F- Both.. I guess it was a natural thing i did from my heart..
Me- Hmm... Actually it was quite a pleasant feeling to be honest.. something which i would compare to first love, u know tat kind of feeling..
F- *laughs* haha.. ya, i think i peck u its also because i wanted to see if i felt something in my heart after tat..
Me- So did u feel anything in ur heart after tat?
F- Errmm... *short pause*
F- ya i felt it.

I then moved my body over Fion.. and at tat moment she kind of shifted her face away from mine.. maybe she was afraid to commit.. As my face moved closer to hers, i could smell again- tat familiar fragrance of her hair.. I gently pecked her cheek.. bruched her hair aside and pecked her another time... Fion just froze at her seat...

Me- If only i could have tat kind of feeling all over again Fion.. would u also?
F- *paused*
She then turned her face and looked at me..
F- Do u think u can handle it?
Me- I dunno.. but i will try...
F- *smiles* ok.. we shall see..

Wat does tat mean? at that moment i felt rejected.. dunno why but her answer seemed very vague.. I wanted to shift myself back to my seat when Fion's hand held onto mine..

F- Im nt sure how far we will go from here.. as i had tat experience before i knew it's gona hurt when it ends.. but.. i guess.. i will follow my heart..
Me- err.. ok i get it.

My hand then held onto hers.. and my body leant towards fion again.. this time she turned her face towards mine, and i saw her closing her eyes.. My lips moved towards hers and our lips met.. we started kissing slowly at first.. while my hand still holding onto hers.. then our tongue fighting got faster and soon both of us were kissing passionately.. my tongue started roaming her earlobes, then down her neck.. Fion's eyes were closed all this while and i could feel her breathings got heavier as my tongues wondered down her neck.. My prick got hardened underneath my pants.. Soon i plucked up the courage to roam my hand.. i released from hers and my hand cupped her right breast.. wow.. cant cover completely man! started carressing her rounded tits and soon my fingers were around the buttons of her blouse.. the top most button was unbuttoned very soon.. no rejection from her! then second button.. and soon the 4 buttons of her blouse were loosened.. my hand then wondered to fion's left breast and i started carressing it with her bra still covering her assets..

Soon my tongue and fion's were back fighting again.. and my hand went under her bra.. pulled down the strap and i took a glimpse of her voluptous pair of titties.. her nipples were hardened, about size of 50-cents coin, as my fingers started twitching her hardened nipples.. Fion let out a soft moan as I continued rubbing her breasts.. Soon my tongue removed from her mouth and i leant downwards towards her breasts.. as my tongue moved nearer, i could smell the perfume which remained on her body.. started licking her nipple.. left then right while my hand was still busy carressing her breasts.. I then started suckling on fion's hardened nipples like a baby craving for milk from the mum.. my hand slowly moving towards her skirt... Suddenly out of nowhere there was a bright beam coming from behind the car.. I stopped and looked up.. Damn car stopped behind mine and the bright headlights shining right into the car!! Fion quickly sat up and i moved back to my seat.. she quickly buttoned back her blouse.. Wat a letdown!!
Old 31-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 16
qazqaz123123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 31-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, keep going
Old 31-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
Ouich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOuich!!! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing your story. Hope u got more coming.
Old 31-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story, thanks for sharing. this really gives me encouragement
Old 01-09-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
kingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkingken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more....
Old 01-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Nice and exciting begining story. Following here....
Old 01-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Good morning to all bros out there! Its indeed encouraging to see some nice comments and responses from u guys.. As this was an affair i had, over the years these memories had been a kept secret deep within me, and obviously i couldnt share with my friends! So its kinda relief for me to let it out, so u people could enjoy reading these great sexperiences...

Without further delay, I shall continue with my next instalment...

After buttoning up her blouse we sat in the car for awhile.. First time touching, kissing Fion was kinda wierd for both of us and in fact there was a moment of silence in the car.. That Damn car had switched off the headlites by now, but damage was already done!

Me- Err.. Fion, i duno wat to say.. if i had made my advances too fast i apologise for my actions.. ( In my heart i was condemning tat car behind us)
F- I know.. u guys are always like tat.. after doing then say sorry.. *smiles*
Me- *silence*
F- Anyway its nt just abt u lor.. if i wasnt ready i wouldnt have allowed u to make those actions..
Me- hehe.. *grins* but i must say that u have great assets (stares at her breasts)
F- err.. u mean ur wifey's assets are not good enough?
Me- No lah, she has nice breasts too, but i believe hers lose out to urs..
F- haha!! then i must thank my mum for giving me such assets lor..

We drove off n i droppped Fion at nearby MRT station. we parted ways with a kiss on the lips. As i was driving home, my hp rang.. it was Fion.

F- Hi. U reach home already?
Me- Not yet, 5min more.
F- oh ok.. So i think we cant chat after that already lor?
Me- Errm... ya.. sorry..
F- Nevermind its ok i understand.. anyway i am prepared for all these..
Me- *silence for awhile*
F- Can i ask u something?
Me- Ya? go ahead
F- How much do u think u love me?
Me- *stunned* huh.. I think u are awesome and I felt that after tat nite when u messaged me, i kind of feel towards u.. but then im nt sure how to answer tat qtn
F- Nevermind lah, im just asking.. i know i can never replace ur wifey in ur heart.. comparing now, out of ten, how much u love me? will u get tired of me?
Me- y do u say that?
F- nothing.. i duno, but kinda strange feeling in my heart which tells me tat i loving u a bit more every second, but then afraid of losing u...
Me- errr... My love for wifey is there to be honest, but its kinda responsibility more than love.. as for u, all i can say is tat we just started this relationship, so i feel that my love towards u is growing too..
F- aiya nevermind lah i talking nonsense.. ok lah dun disturb u liao. u have a good rest tonite and see u tomorrow..
Me- ok. wat shift are u in tomorrow?
F- afternoon shift, so u wun see me till after 3pm..
Me- ok call u tomorrow.
F- Bye. *muacks*
Me- Bye. *muacks*

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1