The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Girl 5 and 20 are good
Old 27-07-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 22
big_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud ofbig_ben has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Girl 5 and 20 are good
This is from WH12?
Old 27-07-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, girl 5 and 20 are from WH12.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Went back to try girl 20 since got bros mentioned service good.

Water bed
- does everything expected, love how she wash my ass crack using a single swiping credit card action
- she has quite a bushy pussy so feels like a scrub when she is sliding all over you.
- AR would start with her asking you to go on 4s and she will use her finger to dig dig your asshole to wash
- then will milk your dick while she licks your ass

Bed
- nothing spectacular here, she will give bbbj then move on to FJ.
- she asked to do it in missionary and not keen to try doggy or other positions.
- doesn’t allow to touch or lick pussy, can’t kiss, can’t like nips too long.
- she has soft skin though and small B boobs. Touching her boobs while fucking in missionary was enough to make me cum
- she has a pleasant personality and will be chit chatting with you throughout
- after cum she will massage your legs till time is up

Was an ok experience and don’t mind finding her if she is the only one available that day just still want to try other girls.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post

Water bed
- does everything expected, love how she wash my ass crack using a single swiping credit card action
- she has quite a bushy pussy so feels like a scrub when she is sliding all over you.
- AR would start with her asking you to go on 4s and she will use her finger to dig dig your asshole to wash

Bed
- she asked to do it in missionary and not keen to try doggy or other positions.
- she has soft skin though and small B boobs. Touching her boobs while fucking in missionary was enough to make me cum

Was an ok experience and don’t mind finding her if she is the only one available that day just still want to try other girls.
cant kiss cant suck boobs whats the point of paying $200?
Old 02-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
cant kiss cant suck boobs whats the point of paying $200?
Nowadays encounter too many black face or bad service in Geylang. This girl at least still pleasant to chit chat with. Ok la give points.

Other thing is she not willing to try other position because my dick is actually quite big, not trying to boast or what la but I actually get this from other WL quite often. Like dick can’t insert all the way in because will hit the stomach, or fuck can only be at a certain angle else it will be too painful. It’s damn annoying to the point that I mentally have a list of girls that I know can allow me to deep penetrate. So cannot fault her entirely.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I wanted to try here, but it seems like most of the girls at waterbed houses have plenty of restrictions. Didn't go to them anymore after getting a bad experience. Can't do this and that is not worth the full service you paid for.

I won't RTF a girl in GL with such restrictions, even a ML can provide the services better for less than a Cat200.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros. May I know the operation timing ?
Old 08-08-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Water bed

Bed

This one is which house and which lorong bro?
Old 10-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Mark for later
Old 15-12-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tpkno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen this thread suddenly dead for months?
Old 17-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpkno1 View Post
What happen this thread suddenly dead for months?
You should start the ball rolling by making contribution here instead of grumbling and waiting for the rest to do so …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-02-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Number 8
Has been around for some time but honestly her profile photo is boring and I never tried. Oh boy did I miss out.

Her water play in the bed is just easily one of the best or the best I have ever tried. Plenty of slow sensuous stroking, deep throat , licking, and it is hard to explain but is just crazy I managed not to pop there and then

Face 7/10
Figure 7/10
Service 9/10

Did I mention she has costumes for u to choose as well?
Old 10-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, may I know which house is this?
Old 10-02-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Hi, may I know which house is this?
Westerhout Road house #12
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1