The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatapple2015 View Post
Would just like to clarify that I have not been calling incessantly. It’s just that messages have not been replied to when I request for a booking so I tried calling. After 1 ring it just goes to user busy.
If it rang once u r probably not blacklisted
Shes just occupied and cancelled ur call
Stick to messages
Old 28-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Ever encountered ad say $100, then after deed, tell u it’s actually $120?
Kenna today. Stuck to paying the $100.
Bad end to an otherwise pleasant encounter.
What grounds did she have to charge you extra?

Ad is black-and-white and shouldn't be contested.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Stick to messages
So there'll be many posts here asking if Lady A, Lady B, Lady C... X, Y, Z are the type who don't reply promptly to messages...

As Blu advised sagely, let's move on, dude.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

FR For Jasmine (https://sglonelyguy.site/jasmine-massage/)

Last weekend just went to revisit again from the last time I went, due to low vitamin M, took a long break.

What I notice she actually make up the room to have the Christmas festive feel. Those that went will know.

What I do really like about her is stills she very sincere lady with a great attitude, C cup breast, beautiful lady. offered a drink every time I visit her. Massage is still solid. And lastly sensual is heaven.

It will just relax your day.. Feel very satisfied and definitely will revisit her again.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Stick to messages
DND on iphone also function like this, first call straight get declined
Old 28-12-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
What grounds did she have to charge you extra?

Ad is black-and-white and shouldn't be contested.
She say webmaster put wrongly.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
She say webmaster put wrongly.
Then it was her fault that she didn't rectify the issue promptly.

Good that you stuck to your guns.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Can't agree more. I am a firm believer in stuff like 缘分 too. Was supposed to have an appointment with Aini coming Wed after a long 2 weeks of waiting, received msg today informing me need to cancel as she got things to handle and ask me to book her from 10th onwards next yr LOL. I simply replied 有缘再约吧
this is more of transactional based, it just happen your transaction with her did not materialized.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Don't u know how irritating it is when someone keep calling u.....and ur working.....
Not to the ML, especially if it's the customer that pays $500 per session and occasional gold gifts.

Works the same way in the real world...
Old 28-12-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
To be fair it's quite common, encountered it often that ML phone rings during my sessions. I will be more annoyed if the ML answers the call. The only situation i will call is when it's past my booking time and I am waiting like a fool and she didn't reply to my messages that I have reached and is our session still on??? Typically ML will not answer my call under such circumstances, coz is confirm kena aeroplaned.
Yup, usually so. Kanna triple, quadruple booked. Rarely but sometimes real problems. Usually taking it easy helps, got cancelled by Aini on one occasion last time and she treats me abalone in the make up session. I was glad the last time Huan Huan miss handled my booking and called after, waited an hour but was treated to an excellent session.

So, yup. 缘分 works. I didn't regret missing out on some of the more popularly hype ones. And yes, usually when low key, they gave the best service.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
NoobieluvBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://beautycastle.space/jasmine-n...ge-hj-thai-jg/

Bros, any FRs on this ML? ive search around the thread but found nothing. The comments seem good on the beautycastle website but i know better to how it is with these 'good comments'. I got an appt with her today 6pm le. Appriciate any FR from bros whom have use her services.
Old 28-12-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup, usually so. Kanna triple, quadruple booked. Rarely but sometimes real problems. Usually taking it easy helps, got cancelled by Aini on one occasion last time and she treats me abalone in the make up session. I was glad the last time Huan Huan miss handled my booking and called after, waited an hour but was treated to an excellent session.

So, yup. 缘分 works. I didn't regret missing out on some of the more popularly hype ones. And yes, usually when low key, they gave the best service.
Bro when you mentioned ML treat you abalone, images starts surfacing in my mind

Anyway a ML that knows how to make it up after they screw up are the real deals. Usually end result will be awesome, cos reputation on the line, they will bring their A game. This separates the pros from the wannabes
Old 28-12-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro when you mentioned ML treat you abalone, images starts surfacing in my mind

Anyway a ML that knows how to make it up after they screw up are the real deals. Usually end result will be awesome, cos reputation on the line, they will bring their A game. This separates the pros from the wannabes
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't make up usually start from trying to arrange an earlier date after cancelling on clients instead of asking them to re-queue all the way to the back
Old 28-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Sounds like those erotic JAV plotline, envious of you bro, can live out such fantasy! Lol
Erm... Its really awkward as my kids were with her for 2 yrs... Nice lady in mid 30s then, with a young kid herself. And we chat up quite a few times too...

Moment was for me and she just calmly go abt her routine and make a pact that this stay within the room..

Needless to say, I try not to pick kids after that and she left the centre after few months.

Yeah, now to think abt it... She is quite a package and it was 80 then for a full hour of service.
Old 28-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Can't agree more. I am a firm believer in stuff like 缘分 too. Was supposed to have an appointment with Aini coming Wed after a long 2 weeks of waiting, received msg today informing me need to cancel as she got things to handle and ask me to book her from 10th onwards next yr LOL. I simply replied 有缘再约吧
Salute for your 有缘再约吧 haha

Jin sad oh like this

Two weeks waiting and need rescheduled to two weeks more..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1