The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hybrid87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Something she'll never forget

Hi samsters,

This is my first write in, I hope I don't disappoint. It's up to you guys to think whether it's real or fake story.
So the story goes like this.

This happened back in my teen years, back in secondary school. We just ended the P.E. lesson and were getting ready for recess. Most of the class were changing in their respective toilets while some of us head back to class to cool off and chill. In there were 3 of my guy friends,they were halfway changing. Then came in 2 of my female classmates,who didn't really care about us guys changing. They even continued on changing to their out of their shorts and t-shirt. One of my guy friends nudged me and said,"Dude,check that out. They didn't even cared about us being in here. If I had the chance,I'd definitely fuck them right here and now. ".

I didn't really care much till I turned around and saw her changing. Her name was Era. With her was Nina,a good friend of mine. Era was the most chased after girl in my school. Reason being she was one of the hottest and sexiest gal around. Her body was slim. Nice round ass covered by the school skirt which she altered to make it shorter and tighter. Her blouse was also tight,showing off her big round breasts. Could at least be D cup, hers was so big that the blouse almost exploded open whenever she stretched.

Nina on the other hand was just a bit smaller. Also nice round ass but her skirt was so short that every time she bend down,could almost see her butt cheeks. Her breasts were a bit smaller,C cup but a bit more rounder. Both of them were never separable. Always doing things together,what comes next would be one of the most interesting things they've done so far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1