The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-04-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 969 / Power: 13
youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deon9 View Post
Spaceplus was shit.. later the display show "Welcome DatoXXX XXX ,etc, DBS Bank Singapore, etc)". Like wtf, your title got what use in thailand club.

Go Elite bro, it was the spiritual awakening experience for me. My mate took us there....they all went up 2nd floor choose a girl. That time a local singer Bank Pretti was singing.

After awhile, i felt left out and go up choose girl too, just simply choose..cos I kiasu ma. The girl is 'accompany only'.

Later my friend say the girl I had was an influencer with 149k followers. Im like wtf.. I thought ladyboy leh. Her service okla, hug, hold hands, sayang sayang..that kind of thing. But no bring home. total cost from 10pm-3.30am (6500 baht). Elite band star level too.
I never been to space plus, does the PR girl will ”accompany” with a cost?

I thought elite is gentleman club which usually cost way more but urs only 6500 baht? Never bring home is it because $$ or they will not go back with you?
Old 26-04-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

youngcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to beholdyoungcuteguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by laonuanee View Post
yea man agree space plus is shit. dj is not that good. tables too spaced out making the place feel empty.

their gimmicks is meant for the rich but stupid who like to feel powerful in meaningless places
Any chance for picking up girl there?
Old 26-04-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Iamant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngcuteguy View Post

I thought elite is gentleman club which usually cost way more but urs only 6500 baht? Never bring home is it because $$ or they will not go back with you?
Elite is gclub. Prices start at 7 LD * 400. Then 400baht every 30 mins. His 6500baht 100% aure doesnt include liquor whicb is $$$$. Girls here wont go back. Gclub js damn hard to bring back. Otherwise ask mamsan as there are a selected few go back around 12-15k st
Old 26-04-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes pr will come at a cost around 6-7k
Old 27-04-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My friend has membership, I think he will send me invoice for drinks later. I think the girl was 4000 baht, and every subsequent hour is 400-500 baht or something.

We went space next day, 2 of the girls who accompanied my friends were from Elite previously..one works as a lawyer (so i guess these girls are abit more classy). I heard there is room upstairs for fcking but cannot confirmed. My teman did say if anything were to happen, it must happen on site only. I was too stoned/high to proceed further (I regret that mistake haha)

https://streamable.com/yphmrp
Old 27-04-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Any chance for picking up girl there?
Depends on your time bro, I asked the receptionist lady at nuru massage place out. She actually showed up. If you have time, can pursue. Make sure you have line installed.
Old 27-04-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamant View Post
Yes pr will come at a cost around 6-7k
well.. based on what you just mention, Elite and SpacePlus seem similar to me.. Both need to pay for liquor package to get a table/seat and cost for ladies. Only difference is Elite need membership?
Old 28-04-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Not too bad, my friend happy (regular BKK), I alright..service also not bad

Here is map pic of Heaven from DokiDoki. Pricing also similar to DokiDoki.
https://tinypic.host/i/oASbBA

Yes, got bbbj
Thanks for sharing. Around this area closer to prompng bts has little alleys with lots of selection

Decent for a quick but still think Huai Khwang area is better. Keep bumping into China tourist. Hear the WL talk about the size of tips... they really spoil market.
I'm not about to compete with 2k tips1
Old 28-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

next trip gonna try fiwfans and Butterfly. The Butterfly massage girls seem to have my type, quite pretty face and slim and small tits. I really hate it that Thai girls who are small in size go and op their tits until so big....but well, it seems I am in the minority market who likes small tits. Nowadays when I go Thermae, I tell myself, only small tits one or else I rather go back hotel sleep even without releasing that night.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
My friend has membership, I think he will send me invoice for drinks later. I think the girl was 4000 baht, and every subsequent hour is 400-500 baht or something.

We went space next day, 2 of the girls who accompanied my friends were from Elite previously..one works as a lawyer (so i guess these girls are abit more classy). I heard there is room upstairs for fcking but cannot confirmed. My teman did say if anything were to happen, it must happen on site only. I was too stoned/high to proceed further (I regret that mistake haha)

https://streamable.com/yphmrp
No there isnt. I know the owner.
Elite girls can rangs from farmer to lawyer az long as pretty face and pass casting. More classy girls less chance of bring home. Need long game.
Its 400 per 40 minutes btw not 1 hour. Yes liquor is expensive. So dont want to mislead the bros here. Elite is $$$. Same like every gclub
Old 28-04-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
well.. based on what you just mention, Elite and SpacePlus seem similar to me.. Both need to pay for liquor package to get a table/seat and cost for ladies. Only difference is Elite need membership?
20000 for elite is membership and get 5 bottles gold
Space is go before 9.30 sun- thurs is 10k package for vip or normal table 4k
Up to u
Old 28-04-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
20000 for elite is membership and get 5 bottles gold
Space is go before 9.30 sun- thurs is 10k package for vip or normal table 4k
Up to u
If you have a gang of 3-4 or more bros can go Elite, if only 2 ppl, it’s too exp imo.
Old 29-04-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Elite. 4 people. 2 girls 8-3.30am total bill 39k
Old 29-04-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 7
ahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to beholdahblack25 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Elite. 4 people. 2 girls 8-3.30am total bill 39k
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 30-04-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been to Hollywood club recently? got PR girls available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1