The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Baited by experienced MILF

After keeping myself more or less exclusive for my MILF FWB, I went around last week looking for new action. Came across a beauty salon/TCM shop last week at a rather busy shopping mall in the west, and went in to check it out. Was welcomed by a PRC MILF. She had her mask on, so can only judge her looks based on her eyes and looks acceptable

Asked her if they do massage, she said yes and I looked around and saw a few staff sitting at the side (both uncles and aunties). She quickly went on to rattle off the various choices (got foot massage, body massage, "better" body massage etc), claiming they are very good in TCM etc. Scanned thru the price list and wow, it's not cheap. Told her I will think about it and come back again, she tried to retain me and say that if I purchase package, the prices will be much cheaper...

This is where the interesting part started. She pushed the price list closer to me and start to lean forward to show other massages, giving me a good down blouse view (she was wearing a V-shape loose blouse, and it's very obvious at least to me that by leaning forward, I will have a good view). Well, it worked and I stopped and pretend to look at the price list, but then my eyes strayed to look at the more interesting headlights. I looked up at her and she's looking at my face and smiling. Taking the bait, I asked her does she do massage. She claims that she only do head and shoulder massage which cost almost $200 per session (1 session is only 45 mins). I told her no thanks and taking a final glance, I started to turn. She quickly pulled my hand and said she's really good at it and she can give me a quick trial.

Well with nothing to lose, I let her lead me to a partially partitioned corner. I looked at the other staff there and they are not showing any interest in me or the MILF at all, so I guess it's her common tactics. There I sat down on a chair and she started pressing the sides of my head, before pulling my head back to rest on her breasts and massaging the forehead for about 1 min, then she moved on to my neck and shoulders. I must admit she has the strength and the massage is quite good, but still the price is too expensive.

I thanked her after that and again told her I will consider. She went in front of me and on the pretext (or at least that's what I think she's doing) of helping me rub my temples, she placed her breasts real close to my face. Was so tempted to just bury my face inside, but held back. As she was doing this last ditch effort, I asked again if she does body massage and she again said no.

I pretended to lean back on the chair while she's rubbing my temples and she leaned forward a bit more, where I then "accidentally" rubbed my fingers against the outside of her thigh. She continued rubbing my temples and forehead while still giving me a smile, and I decided to push my luck a bit more and positioned my left arm to stroke the lower part of her butt cheek. She didn't show any reaction but just continued smiling. I asked her in a soft whisper if she massage anywhere else. She just smiled and didn't reply me.

I asked for her name. After that, she stopped asking me to buy package or to try her massage and simply told me she's off on Monday, also mentioned that I can let her know next time when I'm in and she can give me a "buy 1 get 1 free" package. I thanked her and stood up and just when I thought that's the end, she walked past me and her hand brushed past my groin area (that corner was a bit small). Not sure if it's deliberate, but my little bro was actually quite hard due to the flirting by her, and she turned back and smile at me and just left the corner. I think she's pretty confident she got me hooked, as when I was leaving, she was saying "see you soon".

Still thinking whether to go back, and I think it should be a common tactic by her. I don't mind paying if she help me release, but just unsure if it's just a bait and it will be a clean session (though maybe with lots of teasing) even if I go try. May go back to try next week as my MILF FWB will probably not be available till early Jan, and I think if this MILF aim is to bait me, she succeeded as I was imagining banging her when I'm doing my MILW FWB yesterday. It was actually enough to get me excited enough that my MILF FWB was complaining she was a bit sore after the session and what got me so excited (she guessed correctly that I had seen someone I wanted to fuck and am imagining that I'm fucking that person hehe, and was telling me to go try if I have the chance and she will compete with that person to see who can give me a better fuck )

Will update here again after I try.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Mexico1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Baited by experienced MILF

Your MILF FWB so good at guessing. Can ask her to pick 4D or Toto numbers?
Old 02-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
After keeping myself more or less exclusive for my MILF FWB, I went around last week looking for new action. Came across a beauty salon/TCM shop last week at a rather busy shopping mall in the west, and went in to check it out. Was welcomed by a PRC MILF. She had her mask on, so can only judge her looks based on her eyes and looks acceptable
Bro CheongingEdge, happy to know that you have got a potential MILF in your pocket!

I was just wondering, perhaps her hint of OFF on Mondays is also to tell you she is available on Mondays as well? Rather than pay the outlet and she will probably only get portion of the money as commission, is it possible to get her number and liais with her in private?

Than she get all the $$$ while you get to perhaps go the full mile or even get a private massage session?

This brings me to reminisce about an ML I used to have in Balestier area. I met her in one of the parlour and back than was when right before they implemented that ML must be dress in proper working attire. My ML, not exactly a MILF yet to me, perhaps early 30s,was still dress in a polo tee and jeans hot pants. She was also the recep and when I went in, I ask her if she will be the one to do the massage. She look around and say her sister is out for lunch so perhaps she could skip queue and serve me first.

As this is not my thread, long story short, I found out she was planning on studying Arts in SG (at her age) and so she will stop working very soon. I took her number and from than on, we were doing private arrangements while she studies in NAFA. We will meet her in a hotel nearby (rooms not inclusive) and I will pay her $150 for 1 hour of solid massage plus a good FJ. However, I am a sucker for BBBJ so normally we end off with that instead. We meet almost once a week normally during my "extended" lunch time, helps that my office is near NAFA.

She left SG to go home after she graduated back in 2012 and we lost contact ever since.

Hopefully Bro can get lucky as well and get your own personal ML to serve you privately!
Old 02-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

good luck ts, next step to get her contact and test her next Monday

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 02-12-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Hmm I didn’t think of the possibility that she’s hinting about action on her off day, brain not functioning I guess, though to be honest I think it’s just the thrill of her deliberate flirting as my current FWB satisfy me and is accommodating, only bad thing is she needs to be super discreet and hence sometimes I’m can’t get action when I want
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1