The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Best sex you had

8-9years ago, had 2 classmates.
Lady A, widow with a son. Husband passed away couple of years in a workplace accident.
Lady B, married but have a rich bf who fetch her back after every lesson.

Started a relationship with Lady A, within few weeks. i got her to bed, her wedding bed. fantastic partner willing to try many pattern. usually end with her swallowing all my cum. She only allow sex either at home or hotel. No car no outdoor adventure. Allows handjob only in my car, no swallow.

Then broke off with Lady A towards end of course.

Told Lady B i broke off with Lady A. the first nite i asked her if i can feel her breast when i send her home(stay Yishun), She replied me : Here ah? then i quickly find a dark spot at end of carpark. Start carassing her breast from outside her dress. then kissed her. then dun care liao, i dun wan breast only... haha... tell her my cock hard liao, can help me... she didnt say no. unzip, take out, guide her head down. push aside her long hair n see her blow me. totally unplanned, unexpected. Exploded in her mouth. she dun swallow, wasted.
on my way home, driving, received a whatsapp asking me if i enjoyed. Of cos!!! after this happening encounter, sometimes she will blowjob me at PSB tiong bahru carpark before start of classes. Some days we went off half way thru the lesson and went mount faber for action. Her rich boyfren gets to fuck her during weekends, i get to enjoy during the nite for PSB class. Her husband enjoy her after we enjoyed.
Old 12-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 5
Pokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best sex you had

The best I had was when I booked myself a FL last year as a "birthday gift". I could sense she was really horny when we started frenching and the foreplay & main act was really the best I had so far.

Unfortunately, she was just doing it as a temp gig as COVID just started raging then and she was let go from her work as door host at a club. Miss that so much man and I wonder if I will be able to score a FB next who is also just as horny. 😜
Old 12-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 5
Pokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Always envy a dp. My ex gf had always requested for threesome with me and another guy but dint happen. So regretful. We always had sex with me anal f-ing her while finger f-ing or using toy in her pussy. She will always go crazy when I stuffed her in that way. She will moan like mad and crying for more!
Always wanted to try anal or DP but unfortunately didnt had the chance 😪
Old 12-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

my experience regarding best sex or good sex usually happens with mature ladies

The younger ones (22-28) are exciting, they are young, have killer body/looks but normal good in bed only. Rate: 7/10

The middle age (29-38) are the worse batch, they are usually demanding and many see sex as an exchange (not money but relationship, etc) Rate: 5/10. surprisingly many under this age group i met are either virgin, or single

The mature ones (39-49) are the best, they know what they/you want. sex with them is totally different. their body is reactive, they know what to do and how to do.,. and they are usually extremely horny.
Old 12-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
my experience regarding best sex or good sex usually happens with mature ladies

The younger ones (22-28) are exciting, they are young, have killer body/looks but normal good in bed only. Rate: 7/10

The middle age (29-38) are the worse batch, they are usually demanding and many see sex as an exchange (not money but relationship, etc) Rate: 5/10. surprisingly many under this age group i met are either virgin, or single

The mature ones (39-49) are the best, they know what they/you want. sex with them is totally different. their body is reactive, they know what to do and how to do.,. and they are usually extremely horny.
Indeed! Totally agree!
Old 13-11-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, plsss share ...sharing is caring (SIC)

Btw like yr siggy very much ...v. true wat u say
Okay then. My PM is flooding as well.

Here are some pics that I managed to find:

Happy fapping

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 13-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Okay then. My PM is flooding as well.

Happy fapping
Very beautiful and sexy!
Old 13-11-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Zanaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Piledriver!
Old 13-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After holding for years before banging my V wife...thats the best of the best
Old 19-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading so many bros juicy exprience, I would like to contribute as well.

Back to 2011
I had a gf who is 10yrs older than me, she was about late 30s. Let's call her Jo. I still remember we started off as flings because she is on the process of divorce with her husband due to third party issue. Met her at TAGGED platform. She is the one that we have tried almost everything we can think off. Slowly we developed feelings and become a normal couple instead.

She is standing about 1.58m about 43kg, B cup boobs and shaved.

Summary of the sexcapades we had

1. Fucking outside her house during wee hours after clubbing and CIP before going in.
2. Fucking at her house staircase and purposely cum on the stair case to see if any neighbours can smell the sperm if they happen to use the staircase. Lol
3. Fucking inside the private pool when we are at phuket villa
4. Fucking her with the curtains open insider her bedroom
5. Enjoying her blowjob while I was driving slowly along BKE expressway when we are heading back to her place during afternoon. The best part was during the CIM when you are driving, cannot multi task as in controlling the accerelator and the steering wheel. Though it was abit messy but it was damn shiok. Lol
6. Cosplay, we tried with nurse uniform, chi pao with black stockings. Everytime I will tear off her stockings and eat her pussy with her lacy thongs on just like those JAP AV. Lol
7. Sex toys like dildo was included in most of our love making session

When we splitted, she was attached with another guy but we still meet for sex occasionally either at her place, inside my car or hotel if her tenants are around. The last one we had was at hotel 81. The make up table mirror was right in front of the bed and I just doggie her and keep asking her to moan and call her bf's name with that slutty look. Initially she rejected but after my persistance she agreed. I still remember before we start humping, she requested me to wear a condom because she is seeing another guy and I agree, but halfway through I took it out because she requested by no CIP because she feels very "dirty". In the end, I still CIP and she just accepted with that slutty look.

After writing these, I had a hard on now. Lol
Old 19-11-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

hope bros like my humble contribution

My best experience was with my ex FB who is a hot milf.. till today, she can still make heads turn when she walked passed. I've mentioned in some threads before that she is a very successful business owner while myself still a salaried employee. owners of few private and commercial properties.

best sex? While, i would say she is daring and if you hit her spot, everything goes. we have hot sex in cars, family themed karaoke room, public toilets and of course hotels where we used to have a romp once a month. and when you hit her mood or leave her hanging dry the day before, she will summon me to her office (before staff start work) and have a hot quickie.

the most memorable one was I got to attend a business trip overseas and she used this reason to go with me. Boy... it was just sex and sex throughout the trip. we didn't even leave the room, it is just room service, convenience stall downstairs to buy booze and just sex sex sex. Till today, i was amazed how did i manage to perform the feat.

we still communicate occassionally but we have mutually decided to terminate this FB relationship.
Old 18-12-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

Met a tourist in Singapore. Then bring her around. Nothing happened here. She say she miss me after chatting flew over 1 month after knowing her

At check into hotel she came meet me. After talk 5 mins fuck 2 times and unload all seeds in. Damn did not realise the room door is not locked when her friend come meet us.

The whole trip is FnF. Was very fit then and every day just F for 6 days. Set lots of personal F record. Still remember 1 day she fell bcos her knee weak from all the Fcking

Became gf and still fren now
Old 18-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Always have good sex with Thai girls
Old 18-12-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
Thanks bro
Old 18-12-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Met a tourist in Singapore. Then bring her around. Nothing happened here. She say she miss me after chatting flew over 1 month after knowing her
Where This Tourist From , So Happening

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1