The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Having an affair with his own wife

boring day so reckon i contribute a short story.

here goes.

It was routine sex, just like the session they had 2 months ago. They both strip down to their birthday suit and go stratight to it. Its over in 5 minutes. They wash up and went to sleep.

Midway through his sleep Bernard woke up to pee. The light in the living room was on but his wife jude was in bed. He went out to off the lights. When he was about to go back to bed, he noticed the monitor of their PC sitting at a corner of the living room was light up. Somone was using it but did not turn it off. It must be jude, she can be rather absent minded at times. Bernard went over to turn the PC off.

The screen was showing a web page from a forum. On close inspection it was a forum for brides. He guess many ladies log on and chat about the big day. The topic the page was showing was about mother-in-law. Bernard wondered what jude says about his mother. They are not exactly best friends but on surface they treat each other in a civilised manner and Bernard was happy with that. he scroll through, he did not know what nick Jude used. He suddenly like the idea of trying to deduce which poster was jude. He look at the page for any clue cause he knows enough to know that if she had logged on, her nick will show somewhere. Nothing! She must have posted without logging on ... just as a guest. worst she might not have post anything ... just reading.

anyway, bernard is getting more excited ... he find it fun. He starts to read those posted by guest.

Ailing posted: "My MIL sucks man ... she want my hubby to give her $500 every month. He earns only $4K a month. That is a big slice"

Cat posted: "I am happy with my MIL, she treat me ok at least on the surface"

Bingo! Jude is Cat ... then he read on

Cast also posted (with respect to someone asking her a question): "No, I am staying with my PILs ... my biggest problem is i cannot wear anything sexy to seduce my hubby ha ha"

That could not be Jude. We stayed alone. Think bernard. The adventure continues ...
Old 12-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Having an affair with his own wife

Bernard continues to search for Jude in the sea of posts.

Minah: "aiya u chinese very particular. Stay with MIL ok what"

SianSian: "ya right! and let that bitch rule my home?"

Busy: "Wow Sian2 why so hostile?"

SianSian: "infront of my hubby my MIL act as if she very nice but when my hubby turn around she gave me all those stupid remarks. like e.g. why i dun want kids lah. I cannot isit. Bloody bitch. if only she know his son fuck me like onece every 2 months and for 5 fucking great minutes!"

Minah: "looks like we have a sex starved wife here. i think it should be your hubby u blame not the MIL"

Cat: "ya lor, she cannot do anything if your hubby cannot perform mah"

SianSian: "My hubby nice guy lah ... sex part no good i can tahan but MIL keep bitching i cannot"

Could SianSian be Jude? Bernard wondered. He recalled the sex they just had ... it was exactly like how siansian described. and the next post he saw confirmed it.

SianSian: "the truth is we just had our 5 minutes half an hour ago. he is snoring now and i am here posting abt MIL ... i felt so lousy.

Bernard check the time of the posted. the timing is about right. he felt sad. But worst is to follow.

JustAGuy: "SianSian, i think your hubby cannot stistified u lah so u vent your anger at MIL. What u need is good sensual sex"

Fuck me. This guys is trying to chat up my wife.

SianSian: "I dunno lah. Just fras lor"

JustAGuy: "Try wear something sexy lor. What you usually wear at night"

SianSian: "shorts and t shirt but i tried something more sexy end up still the same lah"

The fucker sure enjoying himself.

Minah: "JustAGuy, u try to seduce Sian2 ah?"

JustAGuy: "no lah, i opposite to her. my wife dun like sex so i can understand how she felt"

ya right! no sex from wife and u come post in mother in law topic. asshole.

and then the shock.

SianSian: "maybe we should be together instead ha ha."

JustAGuy: "you must be joking"

SianSian: "i dunno. tired liao. got to go. bye all"

Bernard was stunned.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

Bernard painfully look through other topics to see what siansian has posted.

"no lah, my hubby never lick me down there one so i never know how it feel like. I am curious though"

spot on.

"ewwww ... suck it ... neber try lah hubby also neber ask. he jsut go on top and after a while over liao. but if he ask i will do it lor. as long as he like"

Bernard had a hard on reading that. spot on again.

"i m mid 30, working from home, no kids so a lot free time to chat mah"

yep its her

"My hubby very good man one. he was a virgin when we married and so am i"

right again.

"no no, my hubby dun give me allowance. i get all his money i GIVE him allowance ha ha ha"

ok. that's right as well.

"i wonder what it is like with another man?"

his hard on die with tha post. he look at the topic that she had posted under. "Will you have an affair?" it was woman posting about their fantasy and some real experience. Telling each other how good sex was.

Bernard felt lost. he turn the PC off and went to bed. kiss Jude on her head. Stroke her hair a little. "I will love u better dear" he said softly. He could not sleep that night.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

Bernard was day dreaming in his office. Am i that bad in bed? Will Jude actually go try someone else? What should I do? it went round and round in his head.

He went into the forum. He went straight to the "affair" topic and see what was posted.

Piggy: "it was one hell of experience. my ex was so good i almost forgot. He sent me to heaven over and over again and that was just with his mouth"

SianSian : "how does it feel like?"

Piggy: "u mean u neber try b4? wow lau, girl u miss a lot of fun u know?"

SianSian: "My hubby very conservative one. I dun dare to ask him"

Piggy: "so u looking for affair"

SianSian: "no lah ...."

without thinking bernard click on the reply button calling him "bird".

Bird: "Dun try SianSian. It is too dangerous. You should treasure your marriage"

SianSian: "I know but my hubby must treasure it as well mah"

Bird: "I am sure he does. like u say he is the conservative sort. so many he not so good in expressing himself"

SianSian: "maybe true lah but i woman mah cannot expect me to initiate right?"

Bird: "Well ... it is better than u go and have an affair right?"

SianSian: "i guess u r right."

Bernard felt better.

Bird: "good. got to work chat with u some other time"

At evening when Bernard went home, he was feeling better until he walked in and saw Jude on the PC. Upon seeing him, Jude got up.

"Dinner first or you wanna shower?"

"Dinner I guess" bernard replied. While Jude was in the kitchen. bernard went over the PC. It was off.

That night while in bed Bernard stroke Jude's back giving her a light massage.

"hmmmmm ... felt good, where u learn that?" asked Jude

"no lah. just think u might be tired." and he proceed to rub on her thighs.

Jude was obviously enjoying it ... soft moan coming over ... the she said "not tonight dear, i just had my period." she turn over and sleep.

Bernard was a little disappointed but he slept better that night.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

looks promising
Old 12-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

a bit different frm the rest of the sexually-aroused stories.will stay tuned here for more.Cheers.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

over the week. bernard continues to chat with SianSian during the day in his office. By then both are already registered users of the forum. Bernard was tempted to PM SianSian saying he was actually her husband coz by then he was sure that SianSian is Jude. But he was not sure what her reaction would be. Furthermore he enjoyed talking to his wife this way. They chat on everything, just like when they first fell in love. It did not dawn on Bernard that his wife may have fallen for "Bird".

He did gat a PM ... but it was from "Cat"

PM from CAT: "U sound like a nice guy. wanna meet?"

Bernard was a little annoyed. He hope SianSian will never PM him this way.

he replied the PM: "I am a woman."

Replied from CAT: "No way, u speak like a guy!!!"

and that's where the PM ends as bernard did not bothers to reply. Let the slut go find someone else. I couldn't care less.

It was his big night. He had big plans. He was sure Jude's period is over. He wanted to like her have a good session. He can't wait for bedtime. In fact thinking of it he had a hard on.

Finally the drama on Tv was over. Jude went to switch off the tv and walked into the bed room. Bernard followed and went into the bathroom, brushed his teeth and put on some purfume before joining jude in the bed.

"hmmm u smell good. what are u up to?" asked jude but knowing very well what was going to happen.

Bernard was never good in talking. he can writes but talk is totally another matter. he hugged Jude and touched her body starting from her neck. slowly he moved to her small breast and carress them.

"ohhh u naughty today huh" moan jude but bernard was a little put off by her response as it sound like a slut to him. he stopped.

"dun stop dear ... i do the same to u" she wishpered to him in a fake sexy manner ... well at least that's how it sound to bernard. He was ready to put a stop to it when he remembered that he or "bird" had encouraged SianSian to be more responsive. So he continues.

Jude was feeling his manhood by now. His hard on is back. He then instinctly move on top of her and start to remove her clothes.

"u r really horny tonight dear" he tried not to hear what she said.

he started to kiss her neck ... her nipple and they harden which every circle he made. the he move down to her tummy and lower. Jude was twitching by now. She is expecting him to go ahead with it. Her dream coming true.

But the smell was awful for bernard ... he can't made himself do it. instead he went in search of a condom went on top and simply did what he used to know. it was over in 5 minutes.

bernard felt he had done enough and was quite happy with his own performance. he promised he will do even better next time. he slept like a baby.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Samster

folks. that is likely what i can provide for today. stay tune for more tomorrow.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

thanks for bros that have up me. for that i will add another post today lah.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

Bernard work up the next moring feeling sastisfied. Jude was not in the bed she must be preparing breakfast. He washed up and dress for work. he found no breakfast but instead Jude was on the PC. He thinks nothing of it as there are times when Jude do not have breakfast ready and he simply just have thme on the way to work. he kiss his wife on the cheek and left for work.

In the car, he was wondering what was Jude doing with the PC. Did she went onto the forum and post what a wonderful night she had. well it was not perfect but it sure was better than before. no, she will not say it was wonderful, he decided, instead she will post that she was glad there was an improvement. he can't wait to log on to see what she said.

once bernard switched on his PC he immediately log onto the forum. there was no PM and he wasn't expecting any. SianSian or Jude will not just tell him, she will post them in a general discussion topic. she found her in a new topic ... and to his surprise it was created by SianSian last night around 3am. Way after they have that session. the topic was "what is 69 position?". Bernard knew what 69 yes, he was glad that SianSian does not know abt it. he click on the topic to see what in there.

There was various responses. CAT was saying it was the best position on earth and went on to describe the whole deal. SianSian initial response was "ewwwweeee so gross" and bernard was glad.

SianSian: "i m curious mayb i should try"

that was the last entry in that topic posted about half an hour ago.

he clicks on siansian's ID and start to draft a PM:

"it is not abt the position it is what u are comfortable with. Don't need to be affected by others. What is most important is the expression of love and that both of u are confortable with what u r doing. no point forcing in on anyone"

he click sent.

In the afternoon, he receive a PM from SianSian:

"Dear bird, we exchange a few words here and there in the forum, this is the first PM from you. Just wondering, u come across as being a sensitive person much like a woman but some of your post sound like a man. So you man or woman? just curious"

To that he replied:

"Hi SianSian, I am a man, Just happen to be a happily married man thus giving sensible thoughts that's all"

bernard felt that this PM will make his wife love him more if she ever found out about his real identity.

Before he left from his office he check the forum and saw two PMs from siansian. He open the first one

"I am so surprise. u r a man and so far still neber PM me and try and hitch me. u r really a gentlemen"

Bernard smiled to himself and click on the second PM from SianSian.

"Do u want to meet me?"

He was stunned. How dare she do this. meeting a stranger on the net. he do not know what to reply. he felt like confronting her ... he switched of his PC and went home.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

how bout another one for today ... Bernard sounds like a very self centred SOB and i can't wait to see how it turns out ... this kind of husband damn loser sia
Old 12-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Samster

When he reached home it was already around 8pm. He was surprised that the house was dark, no lights was on. the bedroom door was closed. he went over and let himself in. under the moon light shining thru their window he saw Jude on the bed. She was wearing a set of bright right 2 piece lingerie. He was turned on for a moment.

Jude step forward to greet him, he can see that the lingerie was very transparent despite its color. he can see her already erected nipple. she hugged him ... she smell very nice. her hands was on his and she led him to her love place ... the material of the panty was very silky and nice to touch. "touch me!" she said. and she proceed to unbuckle his belt follow by the zip. he can feel her soft hands on his boxers with a very big hard on. the hands went inside and their skin touched. he went an inch further. she pulled the boxers down and slowly kneel down infront of him.

"i want u to enjoy" she open her mouth and slowly cup on his small head. a tantilizing sensation came over to him. she starts to lick his head ... and than close her mouth onto his rod. the wetness felt great. he was in heaven.

Than he remember the PM earlier. and the hard on disappear ... she was still working on it to make it hard. she starts to suck harder but the more she do it the more he felt dirty and that she was such a slut giving him a blow job. what had his wife became.

finally he cannot take it anymore. he pushed her away.

"dirty lah, i have not shower yet" she managed.

she look disappointed like a dissatisfied sex slave "ok i will wait for u to shower, u want me to do it in the shower with u"

how dare she even suggest that ... what a slut!!!!

"no. i m tired today. maybe next time." was the best he can managed beside blowing his top.

that night he stay in the living room and never went to bed.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ChaosAD is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep it coming Bro!! Nice Story!
Old 12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Samster

ok i enjoy so much writing that i actually write more. but now really have to go liao.

dun worry, i have surprise installed for bernard.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

oh and in the meantime for those that have not read some of my stories u can read the old ones. click on my signature below. cheers and bye.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1