The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
KNN....wife getting lazy sia....previously during CB....complained cannot do this and cannot do that....now Phase 2 can do she said she too lazy to go out and do....told her maybe its about time for her to go do waxing....she said don't want lah...a bit bushy down there also sexy meh.
Let her make me until big small balls.....bros what's your opinion?

Pussy a little bushy is nice also mah.. is very enticing also .. TS' wife is right, her pussy can look v sexy too with a little hair on it ... btw Baileys, congrats !...yr wifey has a v. nice looking puffy pussy

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-08-2020 at 08:22 AM.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:

Taken at the start of the extended CB...
Quote:
KNN....wife getting lazy sia....previously during CB....complained cannot do this and cannot do that....now Phase 2 can do she said she too lazy to go out and do....told her maybe its about time for her to go do waxing....she said don't want lah...a bit bushy down there also sexy meh.

I like Mrs Baileys bare pussy more but even though she didn't shave them since CB, it's not really that bushy and like she said it's actually quite sexy and kinky too especially while you are painting her and at the same time playing with that little bush with your fingers......

Last edited by Kinetics; 31-07-2020 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jadebunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Go out without panties and let guys see her bush, after that go for waxing
Old 05-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Seems like not many support on her phase 2 picture....
LoL
Old 05-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LoL
Wow bro. I Long time never come in but your thread is still going strong. Support 💪
Old 05-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Wow bro. I Long time never come in but your thread is still going strong. Support 💪

Bro thanks for your support.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LoL
Quote:
Bro thanks for your support.
Lolxx...I also got support the photo wat ...who says dont hv, TS bailey ????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-08-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolxx...I also got support the photo wat ...who says dont hv, TS bailey ????
Bro you definitely have and very grateful for your support all along.....💪
Old 05-08-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support your wife's photo too bro TS
Old 06-08-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LoL
LOL, u waiting for me to support izzit? Sometime just lazy to comment lah. But still here
Old 06-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
LOL, u waiting for me to support izzit? Sometime just lazy to comment lah. But still here
Hi bro. Long time never bump into u already.😄
Old 06-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
LoL
Wa bro....I also long time supporter hor....
Old 06-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Sorry sorry my bad……to apologise ……here is a short encounter that happened recently.

Finally Phase 2 has started and also finally we, a group of older friends managed to hook up for a dinner gathering.

My wife is going too and she was very excited about it as she hasn’t being really going out for quite a while.

On that night, she really dolled up herself; she wore an off-shoulder translucent white dress where you are able to see through and have a good view of her white strapless bra. She is also wearing a pair of red heel to go with the dress.

“Dear, how you find ? I dress like this ok ?”

“Ya you looks beautiful tonight.” My reply

“Do you think the dress is too revealing ? Like can see my bra…you don’t mind ar ?”

“No leh…. I find it ok and the dress looks good on you.”

I didn’t stop her from wearing so revealing as I want to see the reaction of a few of the di ko peh friends. The view of them keep staring at her already make me hard….can’t wait.

Once ready, we went to my in-law house to drop off my son before proceeding to the restaurant.

Yes as expected, two of them were staring at my wife when we arrived but nothing more than that during dinner. After dinner, we started drinking and talking cock about the past…we were like alcohol ghost…finishing one drink after another….very soon some of us are getting quite high and the topics shifted to become more RA….talking about how we hook up with girls and how some of us get them to ONS….the girls that give them BJ and their skills etc etc….I noticed that my wife was getting tipsy as well as very aroused by the conservation as she rested on me, putting her hands on my thigh and gently stroking it.

Just then, one of my friend jio me for a smoke outside, even though I am not a smoker but I didn’t want to reject him so I told my wife about it and took off with him.

After the smoke break, my friend received a call and told me that he need to go to attend to some matters so we parted way. As I was walking back to the restaurant, I had a sudden stomach-ache and have to rush to the toilet.

Got into a cubicle and started doing my big business…then suddenly heard the toilet door opened and foot steps….the guys started talking while they pee…and from their voice…I know who they were.
Old 06-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Camping here, bro
Old 06-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Hi bro. Long time never bump into u already.😄
You are still ard ah? Lol good to see you too bro! Got new encounters to write anot?!lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1