The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will you dare to try?

Which FL will offer price below GL ( Opened ) ?
U just reply u reached the MRT liao n see how she reply
Old 28-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Came across a MC with the nick Sxxxxxxt. Saw her put up screenshots with payment of $200/- for 2-hrs with 2/3 shots. There is conversation of her clients did a paynow to her. She only accept payment in advance. Has any bro tried her service ? Pending her to add.

You can find her in AMK. The deed seems to complete @ her home with her kid around from the conversation with her clients.
Old 28-06-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Came across a MC with the nick Sxxxxxxt. Saw her put up screenshots with payment of $200/- for 2-hrs with 2/3 shots. There is conversation of her clients did a paynow to her. She only accept payment in advance. Has any bro tried her service ? Pending her to add.

You can find her in AMK. The deed seems to complete @ her home with her kid around from the conversation with her clients.
Another RED ALERT ... NO PAYMENT 1st
Old 11-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Grimchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Did she look this?
Old 11-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimchi View Post

Did she look this?
Does look like the pic of yours from the Michat.

Points exchange minimum power 8 & above. Thank you.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 11-12-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Yup..100% scam.
Came across this pattern b4.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
This one she based in serangoon
Old 11-12-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
She based in Serangoon
Old 11-12-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

For some reason I can’t reply to the post, but anyway she said she based in Serangoon
Old 12-12-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNutty View Post
Recently I came across a girl in mic**t and she her hobbies put full service. So I dm her and after chatting for a while she say her price is 2 shots 2 hours for $100. So I said ok give me your address and I will go now, but she insisted to pick me up at the MRT station and not me going directly to her condo. So just wanna ask all SBF bro, do you dare to try given the deal is too good to be true? And she insisted to pick me up from MRT instead of the usual standard where girls will you their address without unit number.
too good to be true......avoid at all cost
Old 12-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 17
cover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to allcover is a name known to all

Guilt, Greed, Lust, Fear, Ignorance are some of our weakness that scammers target on.

Same thing apply...cool down and spend sometime to think.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Confirm scam, same as those using LINE
Old 12-12-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Too much scam.. really dun do pay in advance ok..
Old 12-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Good that you come online to check first. Save yourself and educate others as well.
Old 12-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Its simple, really simple. Just never never never pay up front, and you will be fine. The next worse thing is if she ask for your number and you give, and some guy will call you, which you can just block

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1