The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-12-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
urineboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Now can fly yo Thailand . Right ?
Any extra cost incurre ?
Old 04-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Di

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo93 View Post
Actually this girl is from a Top Gentlemen Club in Bangkok which cause the COVID19 causes to spike few months back. This place is called the “2nd Government House” because many high officials will patronise here.
I dated a girl who worked at both Krystal & Miyabi club for 2 months back in 2018. She is not 紅牌 & I heard the average monthly salary was about ~60k monthly excluding tips &gifts. But I can imagine some make more,… but not like 3 millions more per month more… unless they encounter rich sugadaddies that likes to throw money at them.

These girls do get taken out to wine&dine in nice places and often showered with expensive gifts though.
Old 04-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by urineboy View Post
Now can fly yo Thailand . Right ?
Any extra cost incurre ?
At least go Google it if you seriously considering to go
Old 05-12-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bruno8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Safe or not the massage places now? With covid around is very scary. Anyone goto Bangkok yet to try?
Old 09-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

男生来泰国最喜欢去玩的几个地方,现在都怎么样了😂

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-12-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/...ale-in-bangkok

Who wants to buy? Quick sale ah!
Old 10-12-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Bangkok Former “Lord of Soapy Massage” says old prostitution is over.

Published on Friday, December 10, 2021 12:20 By Neill Fronde.

https://thethaiger.com/news/bangkok/...tution-is-over
Old 11-12-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 36
figure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of lightfigure11 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
男生来泰国最喜欢去玩的几个地方,现在都怎么样了😂
Update on BKK pre VTL (correct as of 10 Dec)

Being here for more than a week now. Much details mentioned about this video are accurate. Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza kinda low key now even though they are patially operating. The HH joints are mostly closed (or yet to reopen &#128521. Only selected jap style soapy massage joints along 'S Road' still operating. Didnt visit KS Road as in the video cos too scared of getting infected as most of the foreigners there seem to appear to be blantany ignoring covid measures in the vidoe. Oh yah, Omicorn variant was reported in Bangkok in the news on the 1st day when I arrived here. FML, GG. 😂
I
Old 11-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure11 View Post
Update on BKK pre VTL (correct as of 10 Dec)

Being here for more than a week now. Much details mentioned about this video are accurate. Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza kinda low key now even though they are patially operating. The HH joints are mostly closed (or yet to reopen &#128521. Only selected jap style soapy massage joints along 'S Road' still operating. Didnt visit KS Road as in the video cos too scared of getting infected as most of the foreigners there seem to appear to be blantany ignoring covid measures in the vidoe. Oh yah, Omicorn variant was reported in Bangkok in the news on the 1st day when I arrived here. FML, GG. 😂
I
Thanks for the update +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-12-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Walked by Nana yesterday abt 7.30pm. Twister and Lollipop were opened tho the drinking areas seemed to be outside the bars. Many girls but a glimpse thru the curtains showed empty stages. Not sure if the action starts later. Couldn't find out more as I was with my gf
Old 11-12-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Walked by Nana yesterday abt 7.30pm. Twister and Lollipop were opened tho the drinking areas seemed to be outside the bars. Many girls but a glimpse thru the curtains showed empty stages. Not sure if the action starts later. Couldn't find out more as I was with my gf
No dancing on the stage and girl selection was limited when I was there last week. Can dabao if want though.
Soi 7 was still more happening.
Old 12-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Going to Thailand next week for about 3 weeks. From what I found seems like the night scene is still pretty much muted and different from its old glorious days.
I will be looking out for bars with hostess, local clubs, agogo bars, bj joints, FLs and any Line groups with extra services.
If i found any nice ones I will post here, however i doubt it will be an eventful trip haha.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
No dancing on the stage and girl selection was limited when I was there last week. Can dabao if want though.
Soi 7 was still more happening.
Was in nana last night. More girls joining in as days go by. Last night had more girls than customers even when it's full! But quality wise maybe 1/3 is can make it. LD in nana is also cheaper than soi 7, beer price is same.
Nana quotes: barfine 500, LT 5000
Old 12-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

3 bars in cowboy are also open
Bacarat being 1 of them
Old 12-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
3 bars in cowboy are also open
Bacarat being 1 of them
Are these bars in Nana and Soi Cowboy close from 9pm with the current alcohol rules? Or you can order coke and continue sitting there?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1