The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 06-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
sometimes PM the girl can go by back door no entry fee. Before go always make it clear with the girl on chat 1st.
Message handle by counter lady how to?
Old 06-03-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Message handle by counter lady how to?
It depends also, Cherry contact also managed by counter. No entry fee. Guess probably the reason FJ is $150 all in lo go by front door but no registration, I went in 10.30pm SPA closed liao de

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 07-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

That xiao yun 小语 in Geylang 666 can try or not?

Look cute but scare later is landmine

Also the picture in Geylang 666 are heavily PS
Old 08-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
That xiao yun 小语 in Geylang 666 can try or not?

Look cute but scare later is landmine

Also the picture in Geylang 666 are heavily PS
Photoshop is outdated, now the trend is AI modified photo. Even if want to see video think cannot PS right? There is AI mod video. Really need to waste time go there see lmao walk away reject de. I wasted a lot of time to find real gem
Old 13-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
Photoshop is outdated, now the trend is AI modified photo. Even if want to see video think cannot PS right? There is AI mod video. Really need to waste time go there see lmao walk away reject de. I wasted a lot of time to find real gem
All cmi nowadays.. fake and expensive go geylang house better. 🤣
Old 20-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
From What I know many stables own by this same guy. Use to patronize doom 1 and I will avoid stable from this operator. This same guy easily operates around 3-5 stables using different names. IDK which one but can check with other operators if you are regular they will tell you undertable which stable owns by this guy so you can avoid. This operator I always avoid as they bait and switch or psed to max.
Yeah, some stables in D1 are famous for Bait switch or heavily filtered pics. Most of the bad bonks sharing are removed by moderator very quickly unless we happened to read them during initial postings. Hardly any avenues to share. Those brudders who follow FR closely can pick up bad bong hints from some skilful writers.

Merci/Mansion is hit and miss. Just don't like the heavily filtered pics. RP quite notorious for bait and switch. IMO, if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Sometimes we need to pay for quality. Money talks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1