The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2007, 04:28 AM
SoSolidSnake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking advice needed

hello all sbfers!!!

it has taken me a lot of courage to even register with sb, so i hope i can get the advice i very desperately need...

i am getting married 2 months later, so i was wondering if it will be good to have a last fling before that... my wife to be is slightly plump with average looks, and my only experience is with her....

so do you guys think that i should try to bonk a fl who is slim and pretty, to see what i am missing out on??? if yes, any recommendations?? i need a lot of secrecy though....

hope to get some replies.... thank you!!
Old 21-03-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Openbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: advice needed

Bro, its hard to give this kind of advice.. if say yes, we're advising u to cheat on ur wife-to-be.. if say no, we'd be kind of hypocritical.. what we can offer here is contacts for good lays... ethics and morals aren't exactly abundent here..

perhaps some bros might want to lay out some pros and cons for our groom-to-be?
Old 21-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Bro Snake,i got to congrat u on ur coming soon wedding.Are u a slient reader always but only registered now cos u are feeling infuriating?

Its not easy for man to have sex with just one woman in life morever shes gonna be ur wife to be,& im proud of u.Rite now u asking whether u should bonk a pretty gal before marriage to see what u are missing.a few qs here may answer ur doubt.

1:What do u think u are missing?
2:How much u love ur wife to be?
3Since u have decided to marry & u only have sex with her before,why would u think of doing it with another Fl only now?
4,if u do happen or whether not to spend last two mth period of fling/bonking,will u stay faithful thru out after marriage?
5)Are u the only one that she make love with in life till now?

If u could answer this qs honestly,i think a lot of bro should be able to help u out here.Anyway u posted in the wrong session,should be under adult discussion.

My signature might be just what u are feeling rite now.Cheers

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 21-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
lopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of lightlopo is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSolidSnake View Post
hello all sbfers!!!

it has taken me a lot of courage to even register with sb, so i hope i can get the advice i very desperately need...

i am getting married 2 months later, so i was wondering if it will be good to have a last fling before that... my wife to be is slightly plump with average looks, and my only experience is with her....

so do you guys think that i should try to bonk a fl who is slim and pretty, to see what i am missing out on??? if yes, any recommendations?? i need a lot of secrecy though....

I may still be a newbie in SBF who has just got out of mediation but being senior in age, I feel I am competent enough to give you, my bro, my two-cent's worth of advice.

Flinging in the fl market is like taking drugs, and to you, my bro who has never been flingging before, it can even be more powerful than drugs. Unless you are one who is tired of flingging and now decides to get settled down or one who is tired of home food, my two-cent's worth of advice to you is, never, I stress, never start or learn to fling just before you are going to get married.

The meat in the fl market is so diverse, delicious and flagrant compared to your home meat (家花不比野花香)that once you entered into it you will be so addicted and mesmerised that you will forget your way home (沉迷在温柔乡中,流连忘返).

You will find that your home meat becomes so tasteless that you may even sneak out of your bridal chamber on your very wedding night!Believe me!

Do please think carefully! (务望三思!)

lopo
Old 21-03-2007, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
mars2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is what I will advise you. Do not get married. You do not know what you are missing(FL) and what you are getting into.(Married)
Married life is all about being together and staying filial to your spouse.
Cheonging FL is the best action you will love and you will be tempted by the different FL.
I am very frank to you. DO not get MARRIED or Make this your one and only post if you are getting married.

** Better get the Admin to move this thread to adult discussion.
Old 21-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hello all sbfers!!!

bro,
since u hv not bn to fls b4, y start now..esp b4 ur wedding? r u saying that once u married, u wont do it again ever? u hv many yrs or marriage ahead of u; chances of u gg to fl over the nxt 10 to 20 yrs is not low. wat i am saying is gg to fls shud not hv anything to do with ur impending wedding.
congrats on ur wedding bro, enjoy ur honeymoon and the honeymoon years, till one day u really2 feel the bug, then u wud knw wat u wanna do by then.
cheers
Old 21-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: advice needed

Some comments.

Do not try the "honey" if you are a "bee" - Once you test it, you might not be able to abstain.

Frankly, since I entered the commercial sex scene, it is a mental torture to stop yourself at times... You obtain the sexual satisfaction, but the financial strain is there too.

Old 21-03-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

hey bro,

not that i am biased against u but...
if u have no intention to bonk a FL then y bother to register here or reading about the threads here???

pls don't ask stupid qns...
and also don't assume bros here will pity u and give u FOC contacts...
nowadays many undercovers here liao...

pls read the rules of SBF before u start a thread...
Old 21-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

since..u complain..your wife-to-be is plump and av...and u will like to bonk a slim and pretty FL...

my advise is dun get married...stays single...and u can bonk pretty and slim gal at anyday...anytime..u wanted to....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 21-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
since..u complain..your wife-to-be is plump and av...and u will like to bonk a slim and pretty FL...

my advise is dun get married...stays single...and u can bonk pretty and slim gal at anyday...anytime..u wanted to....
Bro must stay single den can bonk slim & pretty FL meh. As long as done yr homework in the house & time arrangement is properly arrange also can one

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 21-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
buzzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...

Where got cat no eat fish.... but it will become addictive... u will want more... more pretty, more excitement... etc... If u have not started, why do u want to start at all... But if u do... it will not be b ur only one...

There is no advice from ur situation.. do want u think is the best of u...

But u must remember in the FL circle especially..... Love is Love and Sex is Sex... they dun mix...

cheers!!!
Old 21-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro must stay single den can bonk slim & pretty FL meh. As long as done yr homework in the house & time arrangement is properly arrange also can one
Stay married or single oso can bonk slim pretty gals lah..

Most important is to have Money and Time..

No Money, no honey...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSolidSnake
Remember this is not your last fling B4 married, but new destiny that my thinking oni...

Mr cactus
Old 21-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 19
geminitwinmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo,

My 2 cents of advice...

I totaly agreed with some of bro advice to you especially lopo.

Once you are into FL, sometimes it is very difficult to stop and takes alot of disciplines and mind power. It has been rollercoaster ride for me, sometimes it strain my family commitments.

However, if you want to try then I could only advise you to take care of your home first before you bonk further. If financial is a problem, don't even go into here just to see see... flesh is weak as your temptation is greater and urge is powerful.

Lastly, please play SAFE sex!
Old 21-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
threadstarter says..he need a lot of 'secrecy' ... therefore..i dun tink he dare to 'tao jiak' type... so must as well dun get married...hehehehehe

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 21-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah lau, since when this section becomes Auntie Aggie's corner? hahaha. Congrats to your marriage, it's too late for flings lah, but marriage is good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1