The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mini "red light district "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Jurong East not simple. Better lie low.
I went to 88 joint at CS St 24 and their ppl still working hard late.

Can tell the business there quite competitive.
what's CS?
Old 17-11-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

"Women in revealing clothes and heavy make-up sat at the door waiting for customers"

Seriously how did I miss this ??? 🤣 😂
Old 17-11-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
coner shop just opp the swimming complex
normally if the ML give warm up rub rub and show " naughty " behavior
I will definitely accept and have a good time with them
have one in f......t spa, even say will give me discount n surprise when next visit
Depends on our luck lor.. if minah I dun mind spending
Old 17-11-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
Went there few days ago, saw a Viet milf sitting outside the shop, nice looking and big boobs can't resist go in for a hour 50 package, massage was good n talk friendly, turn over she ask me for need hj without any warm up sensation, I test water ask for discount, she became face black black and say forget it, stop massage on the legs, do a little face massage and say times up ....
Knn makan me for 10 mins ...
They are here to make money yet act like tai tai nbcb.
Old 17-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LifeisGood2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Actually all started with so many TN / TCM / FLs in condo / HDB due to over raid on online FLs , SW FLs used to bring to H81 / FH , last time no FLs working in Apartment / HDB . TN / TCM only in Shopping centre / Mall .
Now all everywhere n out of control .
yep prefer the good old days where it was in hotels, whats more it wasn't those type of atas hotels but those H81 as you said. no idea why they couldn't close one eye, guess want to paint a good image for tourists ?

then after that now still want to close down places where at least its all consolidated like orchard towers, naturally all start to spread all over the place.

seems more like they are bent on shutting down vice a completely but seems like an impossible job, sooner or later they will probably pass a law to say it is also illegal for guys to visit MLs/FLs for sexual services
Old 18-11-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Impossible to stop. It's the oldest trade ever.
Plus not having those avenues, will drive up other sort of crimes. What will guys do when they cannot zhut zhut anymore?
Old 18-11-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
If we are referring to the same shop, I do not think it is a curtain joint but our definition of curtain joint may be different.
Drop u a PM bro...got something to ask an old bird like u
Old 18-11-2023, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14406 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Drop u a PM bro...got something to ask an old bird like u
I am not the old bird compared to those here.

Min 2 points to trade.
【Never Return】18sons, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, gianttissue, Warzboy, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

【BLACKLIST】Shan Shan, 慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 18-11-2023, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Is hard partition but cover up using curtain no door and no attached shower
This shop i know where la, i have the contacts of one of the ML there, she's my plan B whenever my regular is busy. That ML does fire cupping, sensual on back pretty good. She got a good flow of regulars too.

I used to go to the shop near to this shop also for a few years.
Old 18-11-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
what's CS?
Cxxxl Sxx at St24
Old 18-11-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeisGood2022 View Post
yep prefer the good old days where it was in hotels, whats more it wasn't those type of atas hotels but those H81 as you said. no idea why they couldn't close one eye, guess want to paint a good image for tourists ?

then after that now still want to close down places where at least its all consolidated like orchard towers, naturally all start to spread all over the place.

seems more like they are bent on shutting down vice a completely but seems like an impossible job, sooner or later they will probably pass a law to say it is also illegal for guys to visit MLs/FLs for sexual services
old boss understand give and take... so close 1 eye and let them operate.. most of them in the same few area... easier to monitor.. got unspoken rule u need to follow... i give u face u give me face... anyone do anything stupid, easy to stop...

new boss come in say i want to sweep everything so become all over the place impossible to monitor... not much intel for what is happening also.. so pple kpkb then take action... if not just sit there and scratch head...

typical study until all the degree also have but no real world experience... life is not so simple.. many things books wont teach..
Old 18-11-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
They are here to make money yet act like tai tai nbcb.
Yalor, but some are really fun teasing you shiok shiok until you can't tahan even you not her regular ....
一次生两次熟,you can expect more surprise when next visit

OMG this place become high alert now have to switch to another happy zone
Old 18-11-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha funny how a day after this article came out I witnessed a police “raid” on one of the stores. 4 plain clothes surround 4 corners of the shop. Waiting for customer to come out. Issue is because I think they operate past 1030pm, and somehow they saw. Or maybe it was already planned.

About 15 mins later two customer came out from back door and walked separate directions quickly. This one plain clothes police like blur blur, take damn long to react. They followed the customer but I think they never managed to stop them in time. Hahaha was exciting to witness live
Old 18-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40688 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
old boss understand give and take... so close 1 eye and let them operate.. most of them in the same few area... easier to monitor.. got unspoken rule u need to follow... i give u face u give me face... anyone do anything stupid, easy to stop...

new boss come in say i want to sweep everything so become all over the place impossible to monitor... not much intel for what is happening also.. so pple kpkb then take action... if not just sit there and scratch head...

typical study until all the degree also have but no real world experience... life is not so simple.. many things books wont teach..
Dealing n controlling the 黑道 still need the 黑道 style of old AV rangers just like how they manage GL . Hotels n OKTs often have meeting with the area IC .
Those degree holder AV don't know how to as school never teach n don't know how to communicate with the ppls too .

If not for the Covid19 think SW FLs will return .... GL will not be the same wo SW FLs at least for the sightseeing

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 18-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Cxxxl Sxx at St24
frankly speaking I really have no clue where the fuck is this place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1