The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Clarencess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

http://$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=943
Another bad bonk from $$$$$$. Fat and short with piano style massage n behave like princess knn. All the comments in $$$$$$ r fake confirm. None of the gals look better than photo n provide lousy service. Only diff is we had to pay a higher price. please boycott $$$$$$.
Old 28-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarencess View Post
Another bad bonk from $$$$$$. Fat and short with piano style massage n behave like princess knn. All the comments in $$$$$$ r fake confirm. None of the gals look better than photo n provide lousy service. Only diff is we had to pay a higher price. please boycott $$$$$$.
Actually, its the girl itself providing crappy service. It's a Heng sway thing, we must tik kam tik kam to see who provide good service.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro.
Old 28-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the warning bro

Quote:
Old 29-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 23
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
I am experiencing a nightmare of a FL from FLdome 2 threatening me.

She started harassing me today after I posted a slightly negative FR. Overall it was positivee just that I gave low marks for some parts. So they want a fake fr where everything high pts?

Somehow she had found out my name and I don't know what other info or if she has dug up my photo. And she has threaten to post on the web. I don't know what she wants to post but it's making me uneasy. It may even be the pimp/okt talking

Should I report to the police?

Really regret patronizing them now. I didn't have a negative view before but now I know that fldome2 can't be trusted.
Seriously...???

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cwwmeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, any feedback and experience on the Thai gals? They look really good in photo. Most of the agencies claim that the gals and pixs are real.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Afternoon bump
Old 30-07-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping the reviews Alive

Good to include all available links
Old 31-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ludiz Ludiz Ludiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
look at the pix and will u believe that its only $100 for quality like this?

a classic case of if its too good to be true, its not true...
If liike that $100 only everyone queuing up liao lol.

Now no haonan ge ald dk what's left in this dome lol
Old 31-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
sporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysporeknight76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludiz View Post
If liike that $100 only everyone queuing up liao lol.

Now no haonan ge ald dk what's left in this dome lol
Haiz. Las month oledi go G area look for fishtank siam bu liao. Surprisingly their svc v gd despite they hav to work till quite late. 50per shot, v worth. I lik c wat i c then choose. Song song gao jurong.

Nwadys the china chicks prices kp go up up n up. Ok looking Now 160-200/2/1. Totally ridiculous. The v pretty one 160-250/1/1. Lao kuey abt 140-50/2/90. Most of the pucs online r PS n nd to ask for wechat acc to c real live pics. But nt every1 willing to giv.

Dome2 is a dying trend. But i v puzzle y still gt so many carrot heads willing to accept tis kind of charges with fake pics?
Old 31-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
kidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykidsandtits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Long time lurker, first time posting a review. I am very sick of the FJ FLs lately. Pretty much almost all fake photos.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/jenny/

I visited jenny today.
Not a good experience for me. She looked alot older (Mid 30s) and nothing like the photo other than the hairstyle. I personally did not think she was pretty, but that is my opinion.

The weird thing is that as I was leaving the apartment, i saw her 2 roommates and they looked alot prettier. The thing is, now that I think back, the photos in her profile could be of her room mates and I was a victim of swapping.

Any bros visited jenny before? Do let me know if you had the same experience.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Long time lurker, first time posting a review. I am very sick of the FJ FLs lately. Pretty much almost all fake photos.

I visited jenny today.
Not a good experience for me. She looked alot older (Mid 30s) and nothing like the photo other than the hairstyle. I personally did not think she was pretty, but that is my opinion.

The weird thing is that as I was leaving the apartment, i saw her 2 roommates and they looked alot prettier. The thing is, now that I think back, the photos in her profile could be of her room mates and I was a victim of swapping.

Any bros visited jenny before? Do let me know if you had the same experience.
Like that so can, swap photo & post her roommate photo..

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 01-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ellemoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I'm new here and want to find a good pretty FL instead of getting cheated by fake photos. Can you recommend me the best FL you have recently? Thank you!!
Old 01-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kidsandtits;14909495]Long time lurker, first time posting a review. I am very sick of the FJ FLs lately. Pretty much almost all fake photos.

I visited jenny today.

Any bros visited jenny before? Do let me know if you had the same experience.[/QUOTE

Thanks for this sharing bro! Have upped you. Yes her pics are nice. But outcome bad. Sigh.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayGoh View Post
http://www.shenhua69.com/qqiqi/#comments
http://sglonelyguy.com/bing-er-massage/#comment-5703

The above 2link are the same person..This old hag who have been here for years.....now try to blur the face also but...if you look properly its the same person...now change to ML n cheat pple agian....... bad service n lots of fake FRs....No 9.Tan Quee Lan Street #05 - 02 (if u call her or message her she will tell u either near middle road, beach road, bugis or Shi Ma Lu).....bonk at yr risk....hope that her place will be raid...
Evening bump
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1