The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
bodyslam, paganwinter

Old 19-03-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 19
FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of
Re: New Thai Songs Update

Hi Bros! I am looking for the song OK Naka by Katreeya English.

If you have the song, kindly upload it for me. Thanks!

Regards,
FA-22 Raptor
Old 19-03-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

FA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud ofFA-22 Raptor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
This is an old song......used to be POP in LOS discos.....go GM & can buy....$4 per disc & 3 for $10
I tried looking for it there but they don't have. Thats why requesting Bros for help!
Old 19-03-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

gonna try my luck in askin bros for help wif a song here... heard tis song when i was in bkk last wk... but nvr managed to get the singer or song title.. but managed to watch d MV for it.. will describe d plot n hopefully bros might find it familiar... perhaps can help me wif it... hehehe...
as d song n storyline goes...

tis dude was invited to tis gal's weddin.. n apparently d guy likes d gal.. halfway thru d weddin rites, d guy suddenly stands up, music is cut n silence... everyone stares at him as he walks behind d crowd where the weddin singers were at.. n they started singin d song again...

i oni remem tis part of d song/MV as it was runnin in chorus aldy.. hope bros can help me out here...

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 19-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
heard tis song when i was in bkk last wk..
Bro! Didn't know that you were in BKK last week! I was there from 12 to 17 Mar.
Old 19-03-2008, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
misa-adrian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FA-22 Raptor View Post
I tried looking for it there but they don't have. Thats why requesting Bros for help!
hey bro just go imeem and download the flv format then convert to mp3
Old 19-03-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro! Didn't know that you were in BKK last week! I was there from 12 to 17 Mar.
555.. hey bro.. i was there frm d 10th - 17th.. headed up to korat for 3 nites 1st then back to bkk for the rest of d trip... dat y askin abt the song now... see it so many times.. but everytime when i watchin it.. no1 beside me to tell me wat blardee song it is.. 555.....

Old 20-03-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
555.. hey bro.. i was there frm d 10th - 17th.. headed up to korat for 3 nites 1st then back to bkk for the rest of d trip... dat y askin abt the song now... see it so many times.. but everytime when i watchin it.. no1 beside me to tell me wat blardee song it is.. 555.....
OIC! I was at Nakonsawan for 2 days and at Lopburi for another day. The rest was spend in BKK. I was on a working trip so I travelled alone, lucky my old flame was there to accompany me. 555!

Maybe you can enlist the help of Prince Hako, he is an expert in Thai songs but his speciality is Thai Puiyings! 555!
Old 20-03-2008, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
You mean the thin specky guy? He 24/7 around gm & the discos....That fellow is a GM lady killer.......famous samster here also......kekekeke cannot reveal who he is
Ya, he wears spects and has got a gd voice. Long time i never go to GM karaoke liao. Maybe tonight go look see look see.
Old 20-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Found d song dat I wanted.... so happy...

- MV

Itz
Tang Tang Tee Roo by A Capella 7 - music only

Another song which caught me then was

- MV

Itz
Naa-Li-Gaa dtaai by BodySlam - music only

Old 20-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros! I am looking for the song OK Naka by Katreeya English.

If you have the song, kindly upload it for me. Thanks!

Regards,
FA-22 Raptor

hhehe.. bro.. best i can do ler... really old song ler... 555..

Old 20-03-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

bros...
any recommendations for converters? from youtube to mp3s... thx...

Old 20-03-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
hhehe.. bro.. best i can do ler... really old song ler... 555..
Kup Koon Krup...I have managed to find the song liao.

Quote:
bros...
any recommendations for converters? from youtube to mp3s... thx...
You can try these for d/loading then coverting to MP3.

KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion!

vixy.net : Online FLV Converter : Download online videos direct to PC / iPod / PSP. It's free!
Old 20-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

i tried d vixy 1 n converted direct to mp3... but got soem kinda prblem.. when i play d mp3 on my media player, it has no sound till i click on d timer cursor.. then got sound.. n also, the time duration also abit inaccurate... when i look at it.. it sayz 1min 30s... but when i play it... aft 1min 30s still playin... prblem.......

Old 20-03-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
i tried d vixy 1 n converted direct to mp3... but got soem kinda prblem.. when i play d mp3 on my media player, it has no sound till i click on d timer cursor.. then got sound.. n also, the time duration also abit inaccurate... when i look at it.. it sayz 1min 30s... but when i play it... aft 1min 30s still playin... prblem.......
Hmm? The last time I used it, I got no problem leh. The last time I did was to d/load the clip then use another MP3 coverter. Which song you want, I d/load then covert then pm you.
Old 20-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

no worries ler bro.. will muck ard abit on it n see howz it goes... i converted other stuffz b4 usin dat... no prblems ler... oni today duno y like dat...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1