The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-06-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
I have found kings Castle 2 in patpong to have the youngest girls in any go go in BKK.
Lai, anyone wants to go together. I'm here till Friday. please jio.
Old 07-06-2023, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy123111 View Post
I have found kings Castle 2 in patpong to have the youngest girls in any go go in BKK.
I agree. That’s why there are always many Japanese punters. But curiously, some cannot be BF’ed. Once, I bought a super cute dancer a drink. She told me she was a lesbo and only working for drinks. Not sure if she was just pulling my dick (no pun intended). But it piqued my interest even more and motivated me to convert her 😂

Perhaps, seasoned mongers can weigh in
Old 07-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 2
sammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboy123111 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I agree. That’s why there are always many Japanese punters. But curiously, some cannot be BF’ed. Once, I bought a super cute dancer a drink. She told me she was a lesbo and only working for drinks. Not sure if she was just pulling my dick (no pun intended). But it piqued my interest even more and motivated me to convert her 😂

I had a similar experience but I had gone very late and the girl had passed out when she went to the toilet haha but after she refused to go back and said she would the next day if I came back. I went back but picked a different girl who was younger and cuter and she said it was her first time going out with someone. She was very new and inexperienced but very open to learning and I spent a lot of time training her haha. My friends took girls back from there too and they said theirs were young and inexperienced too but overall we all had a great experience that time.
Old 08-06-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dawgzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Am in BKK this week and went to Doki Doki to try the nuru gel massage with Nicha and would highly recommend her. She is good at what she does. I would recommend.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am in bkk now. Any bros up for a drink together can pm.
Old 09-06-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post

Last time i was there, 3 girls told me they dont go hotel. Then, i asked the mummy to bring the girls that can go hotel. Sometimes, even the mummy is unsure who can or cannot go so have to ask before you buy that LD. No point buying 3 LD only to find out she's a vase.
Old 09-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazor View Post
Last time i was there, 3 girls told me they dont go hotel. Then, i asked the mummy to bring the girls that can go hotel. Sometimes, even the mummy is unsure who can or cannot go so have to ask before you buy that LD. No point buying 3 LD only to find out she's a vase.
more and more flower vases there nowadays
Old 09-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
MeesuaMeesua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros wanna go gogobar tonight together pm me.
Old 11-06-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DarrenKhoo12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know if BKK has Germany equivalent of FKK saunas? Or the club concept similar to Korea?
Old 13-06-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Kudos to admin for rebirth. Impeccable service and follow-up after my flight was delayed.

Had a two hour session at 8pm where it's a relaxing body massage kneading the knots around shoulder back and buff area using her hands no elbow used which I appreciated. Can feel that the masseur knows the problem area as I sat in front of the screen for long hours and she kinda push the side butt cheeks inwards.

Have my fair share of prostate massage in sg but I must say her style is quite pleasant not painful at all. After it will ask whether I need to pee or not.
The testicle pulling or probing also quite enjoyable. Her hands are magicaland satisfying almost abt to cum just let her know or she will catch the slightest hint press the bottom of the testicle, did this routine 3-4 times until legs also sweaty liao

At the end of it will offer warm ginger tea. Oh and she can speak a little English but we still managed to have some pleasant conversation.

Told me after 3 hrs can have action liao n not to drink beer or cold water.

Shall visit again when I come back bkk.
Plus point the masseur not old or ugly actually quite good looking and got good skills. If compare to spring massage I think it's they got use hot stones. Both are good just that probably that are from different school of karsai massage.
Old 14-06-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by red0xz View Post
Hey bros pardon me as quite new to bkk. is there such things as good massage with bj ending in BKK now? Can intro place and share damage looking to visit next trip.
This bro had the same question I have hehe. Any shops fellow bros tried fits this?
Old 15-06-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by outc4st View Post
This bro had the same question I have hehe. Any shops fellow bros tried fits this?
Not a big fan of going halfway when full course is offered. But if you need to only get half service you can try most massage places. Helps if speak Thai. But no guarantees. Some people enjoy challenge to unlock bonuses.

If you don't choose the youngest & inexperienced, then soapy will have some with massage skills. Ask the mms for details. This is one guarantee place for half services as some customers prefer, even though full service is offered
The facilities are much nicer than the "massage" shops

Was surprised by the +10% price increase from 1 June across many shops
Old 15-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenKhoo12345 View Post
Does anyone know if BKK has Germany equivalent of FKK saunas? Or the club concept similar to Korea?
FKK like germany, no but naturist resort there is.
care to explain what do you ean by club concept similar to korea.
Old 15-06-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dawgzeus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in BKK last week and went to Billboard in Nana. Very busy, had a jacuzzi on one side and a rotating platform on the other side where the girls would stand.

LDs were 200 baht and LT charge was 7,000 with a bar fine of 1,000 baht.

Liked the set up as they even had US sports playing to TV. Will return.
Old 16-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi bros. Any recommendations for some actions near Suvarnabhumi airport / Lat Krabang area? Will be staying around that area and am not so familiar with this area of bkk. Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1