The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Looking for Side Hustle

Working on 3DS. Nothing to do with the codes, just that "You must generate a client token if you want to use 3D Secure (3DS). Tokenization keys can't be used to verify 3D Secure enabled cards."

The 3 points needed before employing 3rd party application are
1. Application Requirements
2. Sample workable project codes
3. Business requirements
No2 need microsoft reference programming fundamentals and process flow understanding. As for no3, need to use dialect to dig out information. Almost all english conversations are assumed to be nonsence and flaterring, no way to get relevant and proper answers. This is proven correct as almost all samsters ang moh replies across all threads and forums are lap sap with near zero knowledge. If tio meh, scold your mother father.

Not very keen to read on english replies by samsters, it's most probably professionally fabricated lies and unhelpful. You samsters ask yourselves, which part of your writing is helpful and applicable for life? Either kao pei or chap cheng lang etc. Maybe learn and practise more hokkien vocabularies to talk to toxic samsters here.

Dun bother to reply unless in hokkien. And dun bother to ask me to do what products and services, ask your sales and marketing teams instead. Hyprocrite malays who flatter please talk to others instead.

Last edited by Pictionary; 10-01-2024 at 09:51 AM.
Old 15-01-2024, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cannot upload pictures, win already loh. This 3DSecure OTP really works for me. Also successfully passed in $$$ to client webpage. The GUI thing need to beautify and the files need to organise a bit. The hard part already finished, so many things to do.

No need to use CSE key to encrypt. Now use nounce in replacement to pass to server. Wow, this technology is so advanced nowadays, got fraud management. So many client to do, really not gina and lao lang kei show.

Last edited by Pictionary; 22-01-2024 at 01:18 AM.
Old 10-02-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
mrxavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check out my threads, got kang tao for u. Not some stupid scam , no need money also can do. dont know how to start just add me i teach u, easy. Hope everyone reading this , dragon year huat together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1