The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang has seen better days

this is very true lol
i wonder what nationality will take over next
im glad i have a chance to enjoy GL till this day coz its only going to get worse

Last edited by GN007SG; 07-06-2023 at 10:47 AM.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dondiaz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
i specifically said FL...
Oh. Where can find?
Old 07-06-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

like maids, now u wan pino they oso duwan come oredi.
mayb mynmar cambodia idk...but i prefer those fairfair viets.
atm quality material stil not bad
Old 07-06-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

open leg also earn more no need come work as maid lol

can see alot of changes after covid
even indo are flooding jb now precovid very few only
Old 07-06-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
givope83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quality material stil not bad
Old 08-06-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
The younger gen have all become SIMPS.

They will squander few hundred every month on some OF or livestreamer that they cannot touch or see in person. The girl will earn easy money from these simps and enjoy life with her real time bf

I can only say I'm glad to be born early enough have experienced the golden era of GL cat150, health centres and beautiful PRC streetwalkers standing outside lor6-8 Darling hotel

Yes, really dont understand this kind of stupid simp thinking. Looks like really getting worse each generation. Nowaday we get scam call at least once a month trying to 1 shot scam all our savings !

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 08-06-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
The younger gen have all become SIMPS.

They will squander few hundred every month on some OF or livestreamer that they cannot touch or see in person. The girl will earn easy money from these simps and enjoy life with her real time bf

I can only say I'm glad to be born early enough have experienced the golden era of GL cat150, health centres and beautiful PRC streetwalkers standing outside lor6-8 Darling hotel
agree. this is so weird.

i'm so grateful for still affordable geylang bonks.

nowadays i don't even have the strong desire to PCC anymore. also this isn't because I'm saving it for geylang lol
Old 08-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
agree. this is so weird.

i'm so grateful for still affordable geylang bonks.

nowadays i don't even have the strong desire to PCC anymore. also this isn't because I'm saving it for geylang lol
On the contrary I might need to PCC before going for fear of misfire during the mission!
Old 08-06-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

555....one is stil syt the other old laew
Old 08-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
On the contrary I might need to PCC before going for fear of misfire during the mission!
haha glad it works for you
Old 10-06-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quality was dropping even before pandemic... now really dropped to lowest, but it is what it is, still most value for money compared to the domes, and most straightforward (and legal) way of fixing your needs.
Old 10-06-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
quality was dropping even before pandemic... now really dropped to lowest, but it is what it is, still most value for money compared to the domes, and most straightforward (and legal) way of fixing your needs.
Quality now is definitely the lowest it has been in the entire history of GL. But I'm not complaining cos it still provides the best value and overall satisfying experience compared to other channels.

Local FLs are now asking for above $1k per shot the worst part is you have no idea how they look like at all, have to pay deposit and need to wait for these girls to accept your booking as and when they like. really is gold plated pussy
Old 10-06-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
have to pay deposit
this is the most ridiculous part for me
they have a reason to do it
like we have not to

its like a deadlock situation that why nv engage locals anymore
Old 10-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

agree with the take on local FLs. weirdest
Old 11-06-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
this is very true lol
i wonder what nationality will take over next
im glad i have a chance to enjoy GL till this day coz its only going to get worse
in just one short decade, it went downhill so damn fast from the PRC heydays (Remember Jenny, Chu Chu, Lu Lu, Rong Rong, Jia Yi type of gals?) to much lower quality PRCs, then very quickly turned over to Viet gals era, then quality dropped even further after the pandemic...

I feel that very soon even the Viet bus will die out and probably replaced by Burmese and/or Cambodian gals. Then what's next? Timor Leste gals? What do you feel about this?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1