The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
yosalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

no blood this time
Old 28-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bayij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I squinted hard looking up
Old 28-04-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

any dua neh neh dentists covered by insurance one intro?
Old 28-04-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
momosasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

interesting story - support !
Old 29-04-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
szbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel like making an appointment soon
Old 29-04-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

So, while waiting, should we discuss dua neh neh dentists? Good idea.

Hahaha.
Old 29-04-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
LionBarrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
So, while waiting, should we discuss dua neh neh dentists? Good idea.

Hahaha.
Dua neh neh not enough, must rub on your arms too
Old 29-04-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
gunzcarbine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

black, medium length,
Old 29-04-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionBarrel View Post
Dua neh neh not enough, must rub on your arms too
My dentist is a guy so I cannot imagine him rubbing his neh against my arm. hahaha.
Old 30-04-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Episode 3

I couldn’t concentrate the rest of the week. The night before was even worse. I tossed and turned the whole night wondering how the Escape Room was going to play out and how I even got myself involved.

Was it a set up? Teresa probably worked out that we’d met previously at her formal after my first visit which was why she was sort of treating me like an old friend when we met again. She was really shy back at the formal but she’s certainly come out of her shell since then. Who was her formal date? Iain I think. Rich kid with funny spelt name. Seemed ok to me, maybe a bit drab, but nevertheless presentable. I was similarly dorky back then too. I wonder if he’s the Dad?

But then the incident at the food court couldn’t have been staged. Selina was really annoyed, partly at us but I sensed something deeper. I’d hate to be on the receiving end of her temper. Cute though lol.

If I remember correctly, Anna had two really close friends and about a dozen regular friends. Her clique was about 15 at school. I met a few at her formal which was a cruise on the harbour. I still have a photo of them kicking their legs up in the air while dancing ‘Rockettes’ fashion exposing a little skin. Nothing too revealing, just girls having fun. Let me see where that photo is. Should be next to my couples’ photo with Anna.

I stumbled out of bed and went straight to my study. Rummaging through a few old boxes I eventually…

‘Found it!!’

Let’s see now. Yes, Anna and me together. Me giving her flowers. Again us two on the boat. Her friends in the Rockettes pose. Anna is in the middle, yes that’s Teresa with long hair on the left. And who’s that on the right? Attractive, tallish, athletic with the ‘I’m too cool for school look’.

‘Of course!!’ That’s Grace! We dated for a while kind of. We hit it off really well during a weekend party and went out a bit. Got pretty physical, in fact completely physical, no emotional connection. Then it petered out to nothing and Anna had to do some mediation. She took Justin, my friend’s younger brother to the formal. I wonder if they ended up together?

————————————————————

Using Google maps, I arrived at the Escape Room site on time but couldn’t find the actual entrance. I wandered around a bit but only saw restaurants and banks. I was getting desperate so popped into the local Thai place to ask. They were just setting up so I had to walk all the way in down a shadowy corridor to find anyone. Turning the corner I spotted two young girls hunched over a table deep in thought.

The one facing me but on the far side was an attractive Thai, slim build with hugging white apron who was studying something intensely in the middle of the table. The one closest to me had her back to me. Bending over, her miniskirt was riding up her exquisite thighs leaving little to the imagination. Reminded me a lot of Grace, back in the day who was insatiable. She would jump me all the time and would act provocatively so that I would jump her. I remember she once planned a special surprise for my birthday at a high end restaurant. She kept rubbing her leg on my privates under the table and guided my hand to her Crown Jewels to prove she was going Commando. Then before dessert she dragged me into the handicap toilet, bent over and said, ‘here’s your dessert!’ She had a jewelled anal plug in, pushed me into her pussy till she orgasmed then took out the plug and made me sodomise her! Oh the memories! But her mood could change on a dime which was pretty scary.

Approaching the table slowly I emblazoned the long shapely legs in my memory. ‘Is she going commando?´ I was just about to ask for directions when I heard a ´thank you’ followed by the miniskirt swivelling around and advancing in my direction at lightning speed. When she finally looked up it was too late. She only had a split second with which to throw her arms out while she stumbled and cried out. I quickly caught her to break her fall and our eyes met. Radiant brown-green eyes. She must have Caucasian blood in her.

She looked momentarily shocked then relieved before flashing me a dazzling smile which would melt any heart.

‘Oh, hello Adrian! Thank you for catching me! We need to stop meeting like this!’

‘Oh! Hello Teresa! I didn’t recognise you!

‘You never do! Come, we’re running late and I just got the directions.’

Well I don’t think I’ll be forgetting those bare legs of hers in a hurry. However, I couldn’t help but think her clothes were pretty risqué and not at all suited to an Escape Room which required running.

We ran next door to the HSBC bank, pressed the buzzer, door opened and we walked to the lift. Once in the lift she pressed floor 9 and we tried to catch our breath.

Noticing her high heeled Louboutins I exclaimed, ‘You wore your lucky shoes! You know we’ll be running around today.’

‘Thanks for your concern but it’s all acting. It’s not real but if you’re scared I can save you!’

We got out of the lift and entered the Escape Room premises. Anna was already there. She looked clean and fresh in a floral summer dress with a longish split up one side. She hadn’t changed at all. My heart ached. Why hadn’t we hooked up?

Teresa walked inside panting followed by me also puffing. Anna raised a questioning eyebrow in our direction before blurting out,

‘You came together?’

Teresa sneered naughtily, trying to make out we were an item.

‘We bumped into each other just outside.’ I clarified.

‘Oh! You look the same Adrian! You remember Justin? Brian’s younger brother.’ Anna was pointing to a stocky, well built guy in jeans and sneakers.

‘Yes. I remember Justin. How are you ?’ shaking his hand.

Then I realised that if Justin was here, does that mean…

‘YOU CAME TOGETHER?!’

I turned towards the familiar yet annoyed sounding voice behind me to survey a striking athletic sculptured Amazonian wearing high heeled boots, a miniskirt and dark top. Her arms were toned as were her legs and no doubt ab’s. I heard she was into triathlons.

I could feel her eyes probing every inch of me making me uncomfortable. I was caught off guard and couldn’t think of anything response.

´So you came together? I didn’t think you’d turn up at all!´

I haven’t seen her for decades and now I’m getting the 3rd degree.

Before I could open my mouth Anna came to the rescue. ‘They just bumped into each other outside. Adrian came last minute to fill in for Selina who’s gone shoe shopping today.’

´By the way, the toilets are just behind Grace if you want to go. We’re about to start.’

————————————————————
Old 30-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 2
gunnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I squinted hard looking up
Old 02-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1536 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Good story, pitching my tent for the next episode!
Old 02-05-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS. Please continue ....
Old 03-05-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Episode 4

We entered a dark room and the door closed behind us. A large screen appeared in front of us and started playing in order to set the scene. We were about to investigate a haunted hospital and needed to find out what had happened.

The screen then stopped which left the room pitch black. Water started dripping down around us eerily making goose bumps appear on our exposed skin. When the lights turned back on, freakily there was another person in the room. He introduced himself as Eric, who will be directing the investigation with us. But first he had to leave and get some new batteries for his torch. We noticed a clock on the wall showing one minute to midnight. It clicked over to midnight with a loud cuckoo as we walked forwards through a dark wet corridor that had just magically appeared.

There was a locked door with signs saying ‘Don’t trespass’ and ‘Leave while you can’. So of course, we entered through it, after solving a quick puzzle. We walked cautiously down to a room which was open. Inside we found a skeleton, a clue, a safe and some bloodied bandages. We were struggling to open the safe when we heard slow heavy footsteps approaching. We all huddled in a corner with the dim lights fading on and off. Next we heard a creaky door open, then total darkness followed by a scream from somewhere. When the lights returned, we saw Eric in front of us. He feigned no knowledge of the menacing footsteps, the creaky door and the scream.

He instead guided us to open the safe and retrieve a gold key which opened another door. His ‘friend’ had been investigating the derelict hospital when he went missing. The skeleton was supposed to be that friend. Nevertheless he left clues for us to solve the mystery. I was tasked with peering through the door first. Naturally I pretended to be brave but inside my heart was palpitating.

All I could see was a long dark sterile corridor that all hospitals have. Teresa startled me by shaking me from behind,

‘Don’t be a sook. Hurry up and go through!’

So through I went followed by Teresa, Anna, Grace, Justin and Eric who told us to feel the walls for something. Well, the light was minimal and spooky noises were coming from somewhere distant but we all complied. I felt the wall near me and touched a switch. A small light went on.

‘There! Another switch and another one!’

‘Quick, everyone grab a switch and turn them on simultaneously!’ Eric commanded.

There just so happened to be 6 switches, with one way down the dark corridor just before it turned ominously to the left. Eric turned to me and said, ‘You, go and turn that switch on. I will look after this one.’

‘Oh boy!’ I murmured. I know it’s supposed to be acting but the jump scares are still going to give me a heart attack. I bet someone is lurking around the corridor.

‘Come on Adrian!’ they all chorused simultaneously.

So I looked at them all, Grace being particularly sniggering while I traipsed down the hall.

‘Ok, I found the switch. I’ve turned it on.’

‘Hold on!’ yelled Eric. We have to all do it at the same time.

Just great! More time wasting. When is the ghost going to jump out at me.

‘Hurry up!’ I screamed back.

‘Hang on!’ sniggered Grace. ‘I have to turn my switch off first before I can turn it on again.’

I know she’s enjoying this. I couldn’t see her face in the dim light but could feel her mocking grin. I guess she just wanted to get back at me for the messy break up all those years ago.

‘Ok! On three! One…two…three…turn on!’

All the lights came on. It was bright. Then, more footsteps, creaking and screaming occurred to my left.

‘Quick! Everyone down to the right corridor’ exclaimed Eric.

No need to tell me twice! I motored down the hall only to find that there was a roadblock. Everyone was filing into another room one by one creating a choke point. And of course, I was the one most exposed bringing up the rear. I sensed something creeping up behind me when I eventually got through the door.

‘Behind the bed!’ ordered Eric. However, being the last one, there wasn’t enough room and I was jutting out a bit. Suddenly the lights went off and creepy sounds started. There were red lamps near the ceiling that switched on with faces that screamed and contorted within.

Then pitch black.

Then a spotlight focusing on a tall locker that had miraculously appeared in the middle of the room.

Then pitch black.

Then light on the locker which opened and a ghost in old hospital gowns came out.

Then pitch black again.

Then a light on the ghost with a hideous face only this time closer. And the locker had disappeared.

Next pitch black.

Then light on and real screaming! Loud yells coming from everyone behind the bed. Except me as I was too far. His ghastly face was above the bed directly in front of their faces on the left. The person next to me grabbed me reflexively and buried her head in my chest. She was shaking whilst hugging onto me. We were both squatting with my left arm gently touching her legs. But with her sudden involuntary movements, and her twisting into me, and my left arm staying where it was, it caused her legs to splay open. My left elbow was right at her crotch which could feel her soft cotton panties.

Pitch black again.

I knew what would happen next so I decided to take advantage of the situation.

Lights on again with the ghost’s face right in front of mine.

I feigned shock and twisted my left arm enough so that my hand was actually touching her inner thighs and groin. She screamed loudly but not because of me. In fact she remained motionless whilst the lights turned off again. Under the guise of being scared, I moved my arm slightly so that I could feel her panties from the front. They were nice and warm and perhaps… moist? But I couldn’t be sure. And I didn’t want to press my luck by rubbing it too obviously. After all I was not sure how long I could pass off my current actions as being involuntary, reactionary and unconscious. I was waiting for her to react by slapping my hand away but instead she opened her legs up more.

Then lights on again and I was the one who reluctantly removed my hand first. Looking to my left I realised that it was Anna and to the left of her I saw Teresa noticing everything that was happening at Anna’s crotch level. Anna straightened up her sundress and we all stood up.

Eric fortuitously reappeared and asked us what all the screaming was about. We explained that there was a dead patient or zombie or something that was just about to get us when he appeared.

‘Oh! This is worse than I imagined. That’s the zombie that killed my friend whose skeleton we found before. If you don’t want to turn out the same way, you had better hide in this room!’ Eric explained.

We all rushed into the adjacent room which had large lockers lining the walls. I was wondering which locker contained the zombie which we had just seen when I heard,

‘Hurry up! Inside!’

Followed by a shove and I found myself staring at the back of a 6 foot locker. From the sounds of it everyone else was being bundled into a locker too when I felt another shove on my back then a loud slam of all the locker doors.

Someone else was in the locker with me. It was squishy to say the least. I wasn’t sure if it was one of us or the zombie until I felt nice C or D cups pushing onto my back which relaxed me. Unless there was another zombie who was female, which I didn’t think there was, I might as well hang loose and enjoy the cramped experience.

Loud noises and screams were heard from outside followed by grating on the lockers, like someone or something had a knife and was trying to open the locker. I tried to turn around to secure the door from the inside when I was pushed harshly against the back of the locker.

This couldn’t be the ghost could it? Surely not. Then something happened which made me freeze. I felt something warm move around to my front, then down then up again. It was someone’s hand surely. Then the same feeling only this time they left their hand on my front or rather my crotch. Then the hand slipped into my pants and tried to wank me.

Hang on there. Is this included in the package? Do I have to pay extra? Having a soft hand trying to rub you out whilst outside there is a creepy ghost trying to ‘kill’ you added a heightened sensuousness to it. Like doing the deed when your adrenaline is on high alert. Maybe that’s why people have sex in public places, because they don’t know what’ll happen next, if they’ll get caught - which amplifies the sensations, the experience.

Alright, if that’s the case, then I’m going to join in the action. I felt backwards with my hands. I could feel a skirt. I moved my hands underneath and was met with firm, smooth sexy thighs - different to Anna’s whose I had just felt. Wait a second. This person’s wearing a miniskirt. I doubt ghosts wear miniskirts.

I spun myself around so that I could properly focus on her Crown Jewels, whilst she deftly rose my general to full attention. Wait. It’s too dark in here. I can’t see who it is but I’m sure it’s no ghost. I pressed my luck and started to finger her. No panties! She’s going commando! My mind flashed back to the Thai restaurant where I was admiring someone else’s Crown Jewels. Hang on, was this succubus in here with me right now the same girl? She was quite moist and soon I could get two fingers all the way in and back out making me leak precum.

Then she spun around whilst whispering,

‘Come together?’

What?! Everybody seems to be asking me the same question today! Third time!

And she inserted me straight into her moist love hole from behind. Wow! Nice and tight. But wait a minute! Wait one damn second here. That voice is no sultry voice, no sassy voice. I know that voice! She’s not Teresa! And I pulled out.

However, she would have none of it and rammed her butt back onto me. It was cramped in here and she was strong, Amazon strong. She pushed forcefully onto my shaft and I felt a twinge of pain before… warmth again.

The lights outside came on and the eerie noises stopped. I tried to push her off my general but she clamped down tightly nearly breaking mini-APH in two. I pushed her with all my might but the locker was too small. She just braced herself against the inside walls and I was helpless. Am I being violated against my will? Shouldn’t I be enjoying this? Why can’t I just relax and savour the moment?

I pushed hard against her back once more- just as all the locker doors automatically flew open. Grace was shocked but not as shocked as the girl in the opposite locker who saw Grace propel forward like a canon ball. Grace quickly composed herself and straightened her miniskirt, but not before I caught a glimpse of her derrière and her momentary gape. My eyes moved to the other girl also wearing a miniskirt who was directly opposite. She was mouthing something in our direction whilst I clumsily tucked the pained general away.

How much had Teresa seen? Surely not much. I was shielded partly by Grace being flung out in front of me wasn’t I? I was having trouble processing all of these immediate tumultuous events and was left speechless. I was without speech…
Old 04-05-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
suzukidoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such games are fun haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1