The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Losing virginity to prostitute?

I was watching a Charlie Sheen interview on youtube, and he talked about how he lost his virginity to a prostitute at 15 years old.

What do you guys think about this? Losing virginity to hooker, instead of GF or wife?
Old 06-10-2012, 09:34 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all
Re: Losing virginity to prostitute?

It's all personal choice
Old 06-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
It's all personal choice
That was a really fast response. I thought about things, and in singapore, many are 'traditional' right, even the men don't do it until they get married (few of them are in this forum i guess). But in this age, society accepts people who have slept with their bf/gf. What about those who's first intercourse experience is with a hooker.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

still lookin to lost my first to girl........hahaha yes hard to believe
Old 06-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

My first sexual experience is with a WL. If I recall it should be Desker Road, I was just 15, dated and engaged in petting with some girls but didn't dare to do with the girls so I decided to start my sex journey with a prostitute. She was patient, no rush, showed me her pussy, how to insert in and less that 5 mins I cum inside her. Those days nobody uses condoms (1970s) so I was kind of reckless but hell, it was real shiok to poke a wet, warm pussy
Old 06-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

There are 2 ways to quench ur thirst.
First is drinking free tap water without use of money
Second is drinking H2O buying from a shop.
U decide urself.
Trying to relate why shld u pay for hookers if u can do it with ur gf.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 14
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Does it really matter? Wat really matter is always the next time
Old 07-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

O man! Don't be a "gu liang" asking this question.

Nowaday, girls can lost virginity at age 13, what so big deal you lost virginity to prostitute. I will treat the prostitute as a sex coach.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

its doesnt matter as long as its still a girl hahaha

but guess most lost it to our'left and right hand' man
Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
biozaogeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post
its doesnt matter as long as its still a girl hahaha

but guess most lost it to our'left and right hand' man
YES. As long as its pussy, you're good!

DOESN'T MATTER HAD SEX~
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

lost mine to a geylang cat 80 小倩 back in 1994 ....
Old 07-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

1993 december met a wl at lor 4 .. those days they got this 2 house stick together couldn't recall the number of the house ..i was 18 years old that time..
Old 07-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is really a matter of personal choice, even for men whose religion preaches chastity before marriage. I have seen people of the Christian faith patronize brothels, surely against teachings of the church.

I agree with another member that male virginity has little or no perceived social value unlike female virginity. It's been said often that women are the moral guardians of sex. Access into her vagina is normally reserved to men she loves (what I call a "loving vagina", and it's usually due to economic hardship or greedy materialism that motivates her to sell a "working vagina".

However, on the other hand, with both men and women, delaying sex until a late age will cause problems with sex in relationships due to lack of experience. It is something most religious people, "morally upright" people and sex therapists may not want to acknowledge. It certainly does not help that many women magazines these days fill their pages with sex articles about fantastic sex with multiple orgasms. This only adds pressure on women wondering if they are sexually normal, and on men wondering if they are performing up to par.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some guys could not get a gf in life or young due to some reasons. Without prostitute, they will be virgin forever.

For guys, its hard to determine virgin so why not give it a try and use lie to hide our secret

Problem still lies in the mindset
Old 07-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
hello420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a poet in India who sang about virtues of wine.
He said real lover of wine does not care about the glass it comes in.
The glass may come, the glass may go. The glass may get shattered.
But the wine lover keeps drinking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1