The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 15-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Markiee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
Is she always in sports bra/tights/exercise wear that show off her abs.

If yes, that’s fit lily. Good service and good rider.
What time she usually starts work?
Old 15-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Fit lily starts 11am. Best is to enjoy her when she’s fresh for the day
Old 15-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

anything interesting there ? walked past a while ago and saw a lady seated there with huuuuuuge racks, i always thought that was a clean joint cos it's so open but looking at this lady and her dressing, am not so sure anymore 🤣

Quote:
Originally Posted by huan View Post
anyone knows who is the chick at the back of the building in a shop called Fiji? eyeing her and look local leh
Old 15-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
anything interesting there ? walked past a while ago and saw a lady seated there with huuuuuuge racks, i always thought that was a clean joint cos it's so open but looking at this lady and her dressing, am not so sure anymore 🤣
Is this at the first floor?
Old 15-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone tried the foot massage shop on the other side of OT? sometimes have one uncle helping to massage the foot then i think the lady boss sometimes massage also.. anyone have any exp there?
Old 15-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

yup near the zebra crossing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Is this at the first floor?
Old 15-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
anything interesting there ? walked past a while ago and saw a lady seated there with huuuuuuge racks, i always thought that was a clean joint cos it's so open but looking at this lady and her dressing, am not so sure anymore ��
Oh yes. Also wanna know who she is. Was actually planning to look for Tang Li as she msg that she will be there today afternoon. But when I was there, she was engaged in her room. ��.. Then walked around and chance upon this super busty lady who called me. Wanted to try but very open leh. Inside the shop still got uncle massaging legs for customers. So moved on instead.

Last edited by TitsWarlord; 15-10-2021 at 06:21 PM.
Old 15-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kirara89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those wondering about the shop at the end, it's 100% clean. Lady boss just dresses up like that.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 17
TitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTitsWarlord is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirara89 View Post
For those wondering about the shop at the end, it's 100% clean. Lady boss just dresses up like that.
Thank you bro for the info!
Old 16-10-2021, 06:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsWarlord View Post
Oh yes. Also wanna know who she is. Was actually planning to look for Tang Li as she msg that she will be there today afternoon. But when I was there, she was engaged in her room. ��.. Then walked around and chance upon this super busty lady who called me. Wanted to try but very open leh. Inside the shop still got uncle massaging legs for customers. So moved on instead.
Bro can pm me where i can find this busty lady?
Old 16-10-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I was there yesterday afternoon as well but I could not find Tang Li at her usual place at the 2nd storey near the bridge area. Or has she shifted already?

I think I know which super busty lady u are referring to as I have seen her and I was so tempted to ask her for service. However she was seated at the area at Level One on the swing chair where a number of professional foot reflexologists are doing their jobs
Old 17-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Ahhh, that will be the lady boss. Quite old though.
Old 17-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Ahhh, that will be the lady boss. Quite old though.
Who that ? Mary ???
Old 17-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Well, as true to the FRs. Lily is good. Enticing.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Who that ? Mary ???
No la. Not Mary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1