The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
latebloomer's originals

Hi, guys!
Been away from the forum for quite a bit.
Have been posting some of my stories in another forum.
The forum, in its older form, went down, and my posting were gone.
Thought maybe I should post them here instead.
Please let me know what you think.
I have about 70+ stories, and will post them as regularly as I can.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Here's the first...

The Legend of The Wolf

It has been told, mostly in a whisper
This tale of one so bold, so strong
Who made PDMMs shiver
Some with delight, others with fear
When he comes no one knows
For he looks no different from You or Me
Yet when he leaves them, they will tell
Of how he conquered without effort
Overcame without strive
The resistance withered and tattered
The ladies relinquished their stand, released their pride
Allowing him to perform as he will, they somehow realised
All for the better, for them and for him

When he started, no one knows
They say he’s been around forever
From the west to the east on this small island
Where there’s a parlour he’s been seen
Tall and hunky, dark and huge
His steed is a Scrambler slick and tall
His phone not often seen at all

A smile so disarming it makes them weak
So smooth a demeanor they judge him meek
Until he traps them in a vice so strong
They succumb and whimper
And say he’s too long
They may struggle and fight at first
He wears them down, he makes them frown
And wonder just why they give to him
What he wishes, every fancy and whim
As he departs, they seem to hear
Subtle howling fading in their ears

(Inspired by the derring-do of one of our most daring members.
Don't think he needs any introduction)
Old 06-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
spicywings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: latebloomer's originals

got sexual content meh? sounds abit bo lian leh..
Old 06-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Beeririan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue thanks
Old 07-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 23
farark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicywings View Post
Please work on your comprehension before trying to shoot your mouth off... Obviously you've not been here long enough to figure who he's talking about...

Bro latebloomer... Long time no read... Keep it coming please...
โปรดอย่าทำให้เราพลัดพราก
ให้เรารักกัน เนิ่นนานถึงจนวันตาย
โอ้วโอว ฉันขอได้ไหม
Old 07-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue . Cheers !
Old 08-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

Want sexual content? Hokay...

The Legend of The Wolf

It was the year 2000, the turn of the century.

Two PPDMs were talking. Seated at one corner of a shop located at one end of a Chinatown shopping centre, they were sharing about their children, their work, and eventually one of them started to tell the story of her experience just a few days ago.

"It was strange, very strange," she said, "I've never met another customer like that before."

"You mean this guy I saw walking out of our shop just, what, four days ago?" her friend asked.

"Yes, that's the one. Tall, chunky, just this side of being fat."

"I noticed his skin. Looks like he had chickenpox before or something?"

"Probably. But somehow he looks familiar, comfortable, and safe."

"Safe?" the friend asked, curious.

"Yes, safe. You just trust him, without really knowing why. And all during the first time I met him." A wistful look appeared on her weathered face as she recalled the strange sensations he gave her when she first saw him stepping through the door.

"Was he a difficult customer?"

"Difficult? No, not at all. Just naughty, very naughty in fact." she said with a smile.

"Oh? So he was all over you? But then they all do that anyway." the friend asked, a look of contempt very obvious on her face.

"He's different somehow. I don't know how to say it, but I ended up giving in more than I would usually."

"You mean?" Now she was intrigued. Her friend used to twirl men around her little finger by withholding favors. For her to succumb to this man was surprising.

"Yes, I did."

"All the way?!"

"I couldn't resist him. Don't ask me why, I just gave him what he wanted." That secret smile appeared again.

"Did he force you?" said her friend.

"Well, he was very fast. Before I could use my usual tricks to play it down, he had my blouse off, my jeans down to my knees and his hands were all over."

"But I didn't hear any sound of struggling. I was in the next cubicle that day," the friend said, trying hard to recall.

"I didn't scream because I just felt I wanted him to carry on. Somehow he was doing just the right things, so I just let him continue," she said, remembering just how right it seemed with him, and of course, how hard and strong he was.

"Wow! No wonder you looked so happy that evening. Now I know why."

"He was rather good too. I have to give him that."

"So you enjoyed it eh?"

"Quite a bit actually. He was big. And he could last."

"Oh! Do you think he's coming back again?"

"Why? You interested eh?"

"Why not?"

"I think he'll be back. I hope so anyway," she said. For no reason, she was suddenly thinking of wolves, running wild in the winter wilderness, baying at the moon, mating in the open.

Fast forward to 2003.

Outside a tui na shop in Joo Chiat Road, a scrambler pulled out. The rider kicked the stand down, leaning the bike on it and got off. (cue: opening notes of For A Few Dollars More)

As he flipped off his tinted goggles, and removed the helmet in one smooth action born of practice, his dark smoky eyes took in the multitude of similar shops all along that stretch. He returned his gaze to the targeted shop in front. A signboard says DHL.

After locking the helmet on the bike, and the leather jacket along with it, the tall heavy-set man began to walk across the short distance towards the shop. Remembering something, he stopped, whipped out his PDA-phone and flipped opened the cover, in that smooth cool style that would seemed so colloquial on any other. A quick SMS, a short call to the office and the machine disappeared into his shirt pocket.

As he got near the shop, a woman opened the door and welcomed him in. He looked at her, and she could see that he was appraising her expertly, noting her figure, her face, his gaze lingering on her ample chest. She knew she had him.

One hour later, the man stepped out. The same woman stood behind him, bid him goodbye, a look of longing in her eyes. Her face appeared flushed, a few beads of sweat stood out on her forehead, and her breath was somewhat ragged. If one observed more carefully, you can see that her blouse seemed just that bit untidy, and her skirt was slightly skewed, as if they were just hastily removed and replaced. As she took another deep breath, you can see that her top buttons were undone, showing off the deep groove in between.

The man crossed to his faithful steed, waiting patiently for its master's return, an hour parking coupon clipped to its handlebar. As the woman watched, he slipped the helmet back on his head, replaced the goggles, and kick-started the tall macho bike to life. (cue: familiar notes from The Long Ranger)

The satisfied woman attempted to wave, but he was not looking at her. He was looking forward, his gaze distant, perhaps seeing further conquests to be made. As the noisy bike moved off, she seemed to hear a wolf howling in the distance, with a faint echo resounding in her ears. Shaking her head for having such a strange imagination, she closed the door and walked back into the room to prepare it for the next customer. As she moved slowly on her wobbly legs, she made a silent prayer: "Please let him come back soon!"

The End

(Those who have been in this forum long enough, and in yet another still ongoing, would know this guy. He has a reputation that needs no introduction. He's still posting about his latest adventures. Not sure if he's doing so here though.)
Old 08-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

Okay, another one...

Soup

The soup was pungent, with a very strong smell of Chinese herbs. I took my first sip and found it to be quite good.

"Told you it was good right?" the girl said. I nodded my head. I took a few more sips and she grinned. "Don't believe me some more!" she added.

Sporting a head of short, boyish hair tinted a peculiar shade of brown, the towkay's daughter sat next to me and watched me finished the herbal grass tortoise soup. Wearing her usual getup of tight khaki shorts and sleeveless T-shirt, she was slender with squarish shoulders and slightly sinewy but shapely legs.

"Hmm?" I was surprised. I had been eating at this coffeeshop for years as my office was in the next block. This girl had been here for as long as I can remember. I had never found her attractive, preferring the taller, more demure look of the girl selling Laksa. Besides, her breasts, which she confidently displayed in her tight T-shirts, can only be categorized as sub-A, A being 'Almost nothing'. Why was I getting a response then, and a raging one at that?

She was grinning broadly as if she knew what was happening to me under the table. "I added special ingredient to your soup. It's working right?" she said softly.

"What? Special ingredient? But why?" I asked.

"It's something I got from a friend, who bought it in Thailand. Supposed to make a man very strong," she said, "I bought it specially for you. You know I'm interested in you right?" She said the last with a shy smile.

"Now what? It's become so hard!" I was getting worried. What if it wouldn't go down?

"My father rented a flat upstairs. For us to bath and rest. Also to store some of our things. I bring you there now." The way she looked at me, I knew exactly what she had in mind. And that thought had obviously crept into mine too.

I walked a short distance behind her. We entered the lift together and she immediately pressed herself against me. "Wow! You're really hard!!" she exclaimed. Then she kissed me, pushing her tongue right between my lips.

She brought me into the house. I felt my body burning, as if a fire was smoldering in my loins. She indicated the bedroom and I dragged her inside. After she locked the door, I fumbled with my clothes. "Quickly, I feel like I'm burning up! " I begged. She began to strip.

When she saw me naked, she was stunned. Pointing straight at her, as stiff as a rod, all seven inches of it, my dong looked almost twice its usual girth.

Pushing her onto the bed, I quickly got between her thighs. Holding her knees apart, I inserted my throbbing member into her. Although a little dry, she became nice and juicy very fast as I made short shallow jabs. Soon I was going deep and strong, plunging in and out and in and out...

"Oh..oh..oh..ohhh!" she moaned, gripping me tightly inside. I could feel rhythmic contractions milking me, stroking my erection feverishly within. I watched her grimaced, knowing it's intense pleasure and not pain she was feeling. I relaxed my guard and, overwhelmed, I ejaculated.

After my withdrawal and despite the ejaculation, I was still stiff. Lying on the bed with my dick pointed ceiling-ward, I asked her, "Look! It's still standing at attention!"

"I'm sore from just now. Okay, how about going this way?" She got on her knees and elbows, offering me the puckered orifice behind. "I suppose it'll have to do for now." I answered. I got up and got ready....

"DO U STILL WANT THIS?" the auntie asked loudly. She indicated the half-empty bowl of soup on the table in front of me. "Hey, Xiao Lian eh! You dreaming ah?"

"Nn...no...no...du...dun...want!" I answered. I got up quickly, knocking the chair over. With my face and ears feeling warm and swollen, I dashed out of the coffeeshop.

The End
Old 08-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicywings View Post
Do you mean 'bo liao'?

If you're one of those who need to see the word 'fuck' several times in a story for it to 'got sexual content', then please apply elsewhere.
My stories do not contain that word much, but I can reassure you, that they are erotic stories nonetheless.
Anyway, enough with the offence-defence. None have been taken by me.
Well, not much...

Please feel free to judge, criticize, discuss, whatever. My ego not so fragile that it will shatter with bad reviews.
I do have some longer stories which may take several posts to complete. I would request for reviews to be posted after the stories are finished, so as not to disrupt the few who may actually be enjoying them. Thanks!!
Old 08-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
singaporehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i like, pl continue
Old 08-09-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

not the usual mill of stories.. but definately worth a read..

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 08-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Plating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

70+ stories... must have a good collection.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hellyea! is Cool - loads of Potential

good read, latebloomer!
you are interesting
Old 09-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

allo my good old fren...nice to see you again...
hehe...good to be able to read your stories again...
aiyo...u make me paiseh leh...start off wif stories about me...
your mobile number still no change ?...
we meet up for some kopi ?...or you prefer chivas ?...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Samster

Ah, the man himself, or should I say, the wolf?

Gentleman, this the man!
My first few stories inspired by this guy's exploits.

Thanx for the offer, Ol. My hp still same no.
Kopi should be fine. Chivas too rich for me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1