The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Firstly let me just say EVERY SN/FN ML does it. But they keep it selective, discreet and secret. Just like we bros should not kiss and tell if we get off menu items. That's why I think she's really silly to post those moments, in a swank Thai hotel holidaying. I thought her smarter than that.
Think ORD mood doesn't give a shit anymore...
Old 03-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Firstly let me just say EVERY SN/FN ML does it. But they keep it selective, discreet and secret. Just like we bros should not kiss and tell if we get off menu items. That's why I think she's really silly to post those moments, in a swank Thai hotel holidaying. I thought her smarter than that.
This is her habit....and I must admit she is one of the rare ones who are creative in doing those tiktok posts.

She is not silly, I believed. By posting such stuffs, she hoped to incite more rivalry and jealousy among other rich wallys. So, some of them might want to prove they are one up....bring her to more exotic locations next round.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think ORD mood doesn't give a shit anymore...
Silly if she wants to come back again later.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
This is her habit....and I must admit she is one of the rare ones who are creative in doing those tiktok posts.

She is not silly, I believed. By posting such stuffs, she hoped to incite more rivalry and jealousy among other rich wallys. So, some of them might want to prove they are one up....bring her to more exotic locations next round.
If rich guys is the objective, then fine. If not then very silly.

Her tiktok vidz were awesome. She was the best at it. The holiday pictures I think a little too "revealing".
Old 03-01-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Why is it silly then?

Coz she's seen as less pure now? Hence lowering her value to ignorant customers.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Her tiktok vidz were awesome. She was the best at it. The holiday pictures I think a little too "revealing".
She is neither silly nor smart. She is just attention seeking. That's her in a nutshell to me. Typical social media attention seeker.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why is it silly then?

Coz she's seen as less pure now? Hence lowering her value to ignorant customers.
Exactly!!!
Old 03-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I secretly hope she reds early
WLE Bro I dunno whether to laugh or cry at that..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

all these WLs post things on their moments for a reason.

lest not forget, they are using their working wechat and not their personal one.

recall this mini saga early mid year on that marathon queen...always post those running pics here n there...in the end snag one rich daddy which sponsor her the run n stay in mbs....probably a trip too.

but backfire gao gao coz a marathon pic was posted here....immediately she play victim card say running is her personal interest and blah blah blah.

my question to her is....if you deemed personal, why post your "personal interest" in your working wechat account???

makes no sense.

Old 03-01-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
She is neither silly nor smart. She is just attention seeking. That's her in a nutshell to me. Typical social media attention seeker.
in this internet age.....being attention seeking brings in the $.

asked those youtubers, insta, fb users.....

Old 03-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
all these WLs post things on their moments for a reason.

lest not forget, they are using their working wechat and not their personal one.

recall this mini saga early mid year on that marathon queen...always post those running pics here n there...in the end snag one rich daddy which sponsor her the run n stay in mbs....probably a trip too.

but backfire gao gao coz a marathon pic was posted here....immediately she play victim card say running is her personal interest and blah blah blah.

my question to her is....if you deemed personal, why post your "personal interest" in your working wechat account???

makes no sense.
Hahaha that was indeed quite a funny turn of events.

Anyway, back to hunting now. Xue ER still my babe. Rui Rui has increased in priority. Tang Tang still in there because of her awesome bbbj skills. And Zu Er has become a welcome sunshine in the mix. Ling Long back in the hit list.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
in this internet age.....being attention seeking brings in the $.

asked those youtubers, insta, fb users.....
We also cannot judge this tik tok generation by our standards. The Gen Y and Z have a whole different set of thinking now. They communication, consume, project their personalities, receive and give acceptance, , show their belief systems, etc via social media. Right or wrong, they live this way and we cannot flame them.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

I have the personal (or at least China) WeChat accounts of my regulars and it's really interesting how a particular happening can be depicted so differently on her personal account.

Say for instance, WL X goes for halilao somewhere. She'll post about it on her work account. On her personal account, the captions can be different, not to mention you'll see photos not seen in her work WeChat post on the same halilao outing.
Old 03-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Silly if she wants to come back again later.
why silly? if she comes back, then those rich wallys whom miss out this round will have 2nd chance...

Old 03-01-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, enough of the unlocking talk.

Me going to meet her later today: https://sglonelyguy.org/qi-le-massage/

The tall newcomers seem to be pretty runways, so that really eases my decision-making.

She has a couple of positive FRs, so let's see.
FN at $100....looks good.

Wait for your MR too!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1