The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: uni girls

I am very fascinated by g club. You can get some uni girls there and some are legit and hot. Anyone has experience tabao from g club? I know most will not sleep with customers
Old 25-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
I am very fascinated by g club. You can get some uni girls there and some are legit and hot. Anyone has experience tabao from g club? I know most will not sleep with customers
This is up to your skill
Old 25-12-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianboiboi View Post
This is up to your skill
You have a lot of skill and success at g club?
Old 26-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
you want hunt what ? and what budget ?
Are you "hunting" in Bangkok now?
If so perhaps can share experiences.
Open to DM
Old 26-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Wow! Her bf don't know it is not him?

Have had success recently?
the bf knows... but he stupid he accept her back and abortion everything he take care. then i go and disturb again now she break up with him again and now with me hahaha
Old 26-12-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Re: Fishing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielboey View Post
the bf knows... but he stupid he accept her back and abortion everything he take care. then i go and disturb again now she break up with him again and now with me hahaha
We should swing sometime
Old 26-12-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Dun need lots of balls bro...just pretend to ask her for directions...approach those who are alone and not those with their friends.
i personally dont dare approach like that lol for me need lots of balls lol
Old 26-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manymanee View Post
i personally dont dare approach like that lol for me need lots of balls lol
Yeah it does and time.
If not dare or have the time easier to use intermediary to get girl to your room.
Old 26-12-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 2
manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!manymanee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah it does and time.
If not dare or have the time easier to use intermediary to get girl to your room.
yea agree with you. approach before but in club setting so easier. along the street broad daylight that one never try before but i believe hit rate will be higher lol
Old 26-12-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea agree with you. approach before but in club setting so easier. along the street broad daylight that one never try before but i believe hit rate will be higher lol
When you are in BKK DM me maybe we can share some info
Old 27-12-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya this one agreed, i only dare to approach in drinking places haha

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 27-12-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Did a quick browse on FIWF, prices are rather attractive but seems like most ads showing incalls "❌ Not accepting work outside"? Well, I prefer outcalls to my hotel, any bros whom have tried can verify or provide further advice?
I tried 3 times and 3 times walk away as it is totally different (180 degree). You may be lucky but I am not. I always choose incall and not outcall for such untested and unknown. For commercial sex, I should stick to my old tested mean of going to girly bar or massage where you see her and chat for that duration. If you are the talk cock sing song type 99% can get her contact to arrange meetup next trip (never consecutively on the same trip) for jalan jalan, makan makan and minum minum plus boom boom of course.

I usually pay 3K next trip and notify her in advance so she can be off on that day. She be my 'guide', 'translator', 'companion' etc. many roles in one. The first meeting is get to know each other and having that 'stranger' feeling. The 2nd and subsequent meetup is different in feel altogether. However I cut off after a few meetup and start new all over again. I am not out to find gf for commercial sex.

My coming trip to BKK is to meet one massage lady I met up last trip, meet a lady (no boom boom) referred by hotel staff (guy) that I made friend with. No boom boom does not mean she cannot be boom boom but she is just to be your guide for the duration of x hours without sex for x baht.

Old 28-12-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xavierwong888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
I tried 3 times and 3 times walk away as it is totally different (180 degree). You may be lucky but I am not. I always choose incall and not outcall for such untested and unknown. For commercial sex, I should stick to my old tested mean of going to girly bar or massage where you see her and chat for that duration. If you are the talk cock sing song type 99% can get her contact to arrange meetup next trip (never consecutively on the same trip) for jalan jalan, makan makan and minum minum plus boom boom of course.

I usually pay 3K next trip and notify her in advance so she can be off on that day. She be my 'guide', 'translator', 'companion' etc. many roles in one. The first meeting is get to know each other and having that 'stranger' feeling. The 2nd and subsequent meetup is different in feel altogether. However I cut off after a few meetup and start new all over again. I am not out to find gf for commercial sex.

My coming trip to BKK is to meet one massage lady I met up last trip, meet a lady (no boom boom) referred by hotel staff (guy) that I made friend with. No boom boom does not mean she cannot be boom boom but she is just to be your guide for the duration of x hours without sex for x baht.

i actually thinking of the same method. i also share the doubt of outcalls. wait the goods dont match the description
Old 29-12-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi going BKK for 12 days in Jan 2023, where's a good place to pick up local uni girls other than malls, markets and as from one bro mentioned Zync? Thanks!!!
Old 29-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you "hunting" in Bangkok now?
If so perhaps can share experiences.
Open to DM
ah ? no la i asking him what he want to hunt

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1