The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I have similar experience few weeks ago but choose not to write bad MR until I read your MR.
Her JG was painful partly because of her finger nails.
Of course No RTM!
wah almost wanted to try her, cause of the good reviews previously, how come suddenly drop service so much... potholes as a guy i also have la... lol so cant complain much about others....
Old 06-09-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
Ke Le is the best to you? I won’t recommend Ke Le to any bros here. Spend their money elsewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
thanks, almost went.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
wah almost wanted to try her, cause of the good reviews previously, how come suddenly drop service so much... potholes as a guy i also have la... lol so cant complain much about others....

Hi All,
Please do not take average or below average MR as your guideline to decide visiting any ML.
Those MR are to provide services that you might experience but not necessary your dislike.

Also, ML might varies her services to each customer base on her mood and whether she like your face and body just like we judging their look.

Go and try out yourself, it could be acceptable and enjoyable to you.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Hi All,
Please do not take average or below average MR as your guideline to decide visiting any ML.
Those MR are to provide services that you might experience but not necessary your dislike.

Also, ML might varies her services to each customer base on her mood and whether she like your face and body just like we judging their look.

Go and try out yourself, it could be acceptable and enjoyable to you.
Agree. Same for reviews on the other end of the spectrum. Readers got to look at the details, which are the good and bad points that matter to you before proceeding to try.
Old 06-09-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
2nd that. She got abit of those good wife look and feel.
So she was previously in GL and now at B? This site very often don't update location one.

TMT
Old 06-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
So she was previously in GL and now at B? This site very often don't update location one.
Ya didnt know she was in G before too... B too far for me guess gotta give it a miss.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Mentioned a few times

3G -touch only boobs
4G- 3G plus touching outside panty
4.5G- halfway between 4 and 5g, in other words panty on but can slip your hand inside and roam the external genitals
5G- remove everything and touch everywhere
Before 5G services came along, 4G referred to FN. Anything beyond 4G would be considered private off menu items between the ML and customer, not to be written about in the forum, often times without additional charges.

What distinguishes between this and 5G is that 5G service menu items are FN, full roaming services that are open to every paying customer, again at no additional charges.

An example of genuine 5G in the current market is my favourite Nat.

What is screwed up in the present market are MLs advertising 4G but charging to remove panties, or 5G but asking for top up for bbbj, or 3G but refusing to remove the top plus wearing safety pants, all of which are causing me to rapidly lose interest in this game.

Last edited by JasonJG; 06-09-2023 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Ya didnt know she was in G before too... B too far for me guess gotta give it a miss.
I visit that area (B, R and N) only since mid-June... Eastside really dried up.

Xiao Bao is the other way round right? Noticed listed as central but MR mentioned East... would have paid her a visit last Wednesday if I remembered.

TMT
Old 06-09-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Dear old birds! Who are your top favourites now and why!
Ruirui, Tingzi and 77. All wifey ladies.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Xiao Bao is the other way round right? Noticed listed as central but MR mentioned East... would have paid her a visit last Wednesday if I remembered.
Yes east side maybe not updated.
Realised a lot of girls dont like to come to geylang as they think the place is dangerous.
Not like i think central will be safer in any ways.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Now at B with free parking. But must let her know.
Old 06-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Agree. Same for reviews on the other end of the spectrum. Readers got to look at the details, which are the good and bad points that matter to you before proceeding to try.

As the old adage goes, YMMV 😁
Old 06-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Before 5G services came along, 4G referred to FN. Anything beyond 4G would be considered private off menu items between the ML and customer, not to be written about in the forum, often times without additional charges.

What distinguishes between this and 5G is that 5G service menu items are FN, full roaming services that are open to every paying customer, again at no additional charges.

An example of genuine 5G in the current market is my favourite Nat.

What is screwed up in the present market are MLs advertising 4G but charging to remove panties, or 5G but asking for top up for bbbj, or 3G but refusing to remove the top plus wearing safety pants, all of which are causing me to rapidly lose interest in this game.
This inflation of categories is getting silly. 5G doesn't mean anything at all.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Feel bad to see u having a poor experience with her as I endorsed her alot. I do have better options to exchange with you if u pm me.

She needs to be commended and actions can start in bathroom or live firing her in living room. Maybe chemistry is needed here
To be fair, her looks and body not that cui lah. Your cock still can stand when she service you
stomach bulging out.. go try and experience and see if can justify my fr. few bros already quoted me. inside v dark, look closely to her and u will
notice.

sorry, bad experience for me.

how can bros compare her to omm?
omm wins by a mile.

dont pm me regards to omm. thanks.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Now I know what’s the hype with Amei, thanks all for your accurate MR.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/

Location: 8/10 for me as it is central and there are basement carpark without security. Might be an issue for foot soldiers.
Place: 8/10 big, clean and neat. Very comfortable and relaxing with the lighting and music.
Looks: 9/10 my type, look better in person, seductive mistress look and gentle voice
Body: 8/10 tall, slim model kind of figure what else can you ask for
Boobs: 10/10 those who like it big (D), its a pair of smooth and soft melons with slightly pinkish 20cent nips, very yummy =p
Massage: not there for this, as such I shall not rate but she have strength and knows where to press.
Gfe/Sensual: 8/10 4G, highly playable like what others mentioned, she know how to make the session enjoyable and there was no awkward moment.
Overall: 9/10 top of my list now, I would rate her higher than LL (RTC) and XX (RTC) and slightly over Nina.

In and out in 40mins but feels like 1hr haha. I kind of uds why she charge abit higher due to her location and quality, worth it in my opinion. Do not miss this gem!

Last edited by Virginhere; 06-09-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
stomach bulging out.. go try and experience and see if can justify my fr. few bros already quoted me. inside v dark, look closely to her and u will
notice.

sorry, bad experience for me.

how can bros compare her to omm?
omm wins by a mile.

dont pm me regards to omm. thanks.
Cheers bro. Yup and one man's meat is another man's poison.

For those want OMM contact can PM me. I very free these few days. U want Simi type of MLs I also got, but mostly milf lah. Horny ones, poke backside one, JG one, GFE gao gao one, even raw also got. Just be specific what u like
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1