The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Good Job Moderator

Moderator's action is really swift!
Old 09-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Good Job Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Moderator's action is really swift!

Ya thanks to Pii H88 for swift action!
Old 09-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Good good, clear the sky in CM thread
Old 09-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
And those without any valid license, pl don't risk yourself. You never know shit happens anywhere.
Without valid insurance = no insurance. No insurance, liability will be yours... 1, 2k sgd, guess most can come out with but in the range of 5 digits or worst 6-7 digits... prepare to go squat inside "Hilton" for years.
Old 09-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

OK, since there is so much discussion about Chiang Mai, let me contribute with what I know about Chiang Mai.

First, Chiang Mai IMHO is NOT a great destination if all you want to do is monger; rather it is an acceptable destination if you like fitting in a bit of mongering alongside other touristy things. And oh, golf is also another GREAT thing here as the weather is just prefect for this – never too hot and they have some very nice courses too.

Another great reason to go to Chiang Mai is to go there with the family – to set up in the SO’s mind that Thailand is NOT all about mongering, that the country is a good decent place with varied attractions like exotic Wat/temple visits, Elephant rides/training, Zoos and aquariums – (they got an interesting night zoo there) and of course golf! That way the next time you announce that you’re going down to Thailand on a golf tour, her mind will go back to the time you all went to CM!! And the Gassan courses are beautiful! Ha Ha.

As to the mongering scene, it actually really sucks, but as in all places, with a bit of persistence and some luck, it is sometimes possible to have a good time (errr….not each time…as I myself have discovered. Sigh…). Central to the supposed action is Loi Khro rd., but do NOT expect anything even close to the hustle and bustle of the Suks in Bangkok, Patong in Phuket etc. – it’s really a very poor cousin to these places and just about all the girls looks tired if not just old and ugly (IMHO). And BTW you can forget thinking that since this is CM, there must be lots of fair-skinned Northern Thailand girls! I think they all went down to Bangkok! LOL. Oh sure, some OK looking ones (Burmese? Back on holiday from their usual jobs down South?), but all in all you must lower your expectations in CM. There is not much life to the night life there as the place is geared for the regular tourists; heck, my local CM friend even told me that recently they passed a law which FORBIDS the girls from soliciting guys to their establishment – so there’s not even gonna be the usual “Hello Hansum, where U from?” greeting common in Thailand.

/////….continued…../////
Old 09-12-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

/////….continued…../////

G-Clubs and KTV’s? Watch out! Some are total rip-off gang places where they’d basically strong-arm you to rob you of substantial amounts. And of course watch out for these undeclared/stealth agents taking you to the cleaners at these places. But even without these scum agents taking you, be very careful and NOT get into these places unawares.

I’ll C+P a report I posted on another Forum when I first went to CM a few years back, but even the soapy action in CM is also very limited. I think there’s only a total of 4 places with Sayuri being the perennial and supposedly still the best one around. And since scammers and conmen abounds in CM, my friend taught me that to go there, it’s best that you tell the taxi/tuk-tuk driver to instead take you to Baby Grand Boutique Hotel and when you get there, just walk 3 to 5 minutes to Sayuri; this ought to save you THB 500 or so as the place pays commission to drivers. And oh, BEFORE you get on a tuk-tuk to go there, make sure that the driver do know where the place is at, coz it’s in the middle of some ungodly rural area and so easy to get lost!

C+P of report I posted up on another forum (Note, this report is from a few years back and the night life IMHO, has really gone down since then!)

Quote:
I prepared myself for my first visit to CM by RTTFF - and what with the rather detailed instructions on how to walk here and there, and what signs/billboard to look for etc, I had the mistaken impression that CM is just a small village up North with limited, rather native action. Well, surprise, surprise - CM is NOT small - it is actually the second largest city in Thailand after Bangkok. Not really expecting much action in CM, my buddies and I had actually planned our trip as more of a golfing thing than anything else - which was a mistake - as there was action! Mistake as some of us had even brought along the missuses and we randy guys could do nothing but look... and suffer. The last night we were there though, some of us just couldn't stand it any longer and headed off to Sayuri massage - which we figured would be the fastest/safest option for a bunch of horny guys who really could not spare the time/effort to cavort around the bars and then having to take the honeys back to the hotel or wherever.
Actually the Sauyri is a whole entertainment complex with various options - Some of us opted for the 2,000 bath slip and slide massage/FS after choosing from the fish bowl, some only for the traditional massage with the happy ending and one who decided he was just too damn drunk to do anything, just hung around the live band club drinking and ogling the girls (hmmmm... wot's wrong with him?!). All in all, we were all very satisfied with that night and each of us had our own choice of 'relief' at Sauyri.
SEAJ
Old 09-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

I think all infos about chiang mai is already in this thread, to the extend on how to walk to Sayuri, which I did input the landmarks, and which soi to turn just to avoid the extra 1k bht. But again, even you walk that doesn't warrant you to get the local price.

Those who intend to come to chiang mai pl read the first page of the thread.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I think all infos about chiang mai is already in this thread, to the extend on how to walk to Sayuri, which I did input the landmarks, and which soi to turn just to avoid the extra 1k bht. But again, even you walk that doesn't warrant you to get the local price.

Those who intend to come to chiang mai pl read the first page of the thread.
Read the first page. But the posts are dated 2011. Is it still the same today?
Old 09-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
As far as concern there's no tremendous changes in CNX, when comes to clubbing and whoring. Otherwise when I'm free I try to update should there's changes.
Old 09-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
The best part about Thailand's Soapy Massage Parlour is even after you go back after ten years the place (hardware also ten years older) is still there.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
The best part about Thailand's Soapy Massage Parlour is even after you go back after ten years the place (hardware also ten years older) is still there.
An example, Poseidon..... more than 10 yrs ago visited that place, now still standing tall there.
Old 09-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
An example, Poseidon..... more than 10 yrs ago visited that place, now still standing tall there.
Actually most of them will still be around even if you're not frequent Thailand visitor.
Especially those on Petchaburi Road, Bangkok.
Some even 20-30 years in business already!

Soapy Massage Parlour license is the most lucrative and hardest to get entertainment license thus very limited.

That's why you've countless small sized Oil and Kapoo Massage Parlours all over Thailand.
Only those very "powderful" can procure Soapy Massage Parlour license.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Yah. I see Nataree rooms so old and run down. I wonder why they don't even bother to renovate the place.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As far as concern there's no tremendous changes in CNX, when comes to clubbing and whoring. Otherwise when I'm free I try to update should there's changes.
Bro i will plan a trip to CM next year ... Will collect more infor fm u...
Old 10-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
About renting bike in Chiang Mai or in Thailand.

The honest shop usually won't ASK for your pasport, instead he ask to put some cash desposit.

And those without any valid license, pl don't risk yourself. You never know shit happens anywhere.

Honest shop will ask for valid license.

I know in Phuket, many foreigners without valid license still rent bike to go tour around the island. There's one place during the evening the police will have some road block activity, and those without valid license, need to pay some fine, and they advise you not to ride anymore. But actually they don't care.

Anyway, the govt still deciding to impose NO ALCOHOL during the new year celebration. Most prolly this coming count down for 2558 the "no alcohol" will takes place.

Lastly, quite a few road blocks are seen during these few days at the city area.
Thanks for the info bro! Experience on a bike a not a problem for me, but I guess roadblocks and/or accidents are the no.1 risks
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1