The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
niaoshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

How I wish she asked me the same question
Old 06-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

I search for words, but all I can do is moan as she pushes the weight of her ass cheeks down on my dick. She bounces up and down slightly, doing little but teasing me.

"Do you want to cum inside me? Or all over my face?" she breathes into my ear again.

"Yes" is all I can manage.

The young girl gets off of my dick, allowing it to spring free again, but she quickly gets on her knees and finds her place between my legs. Without a word she takes my cock into her warm mouth. It is the greatest sensation I've ever felt. She runs her warm rough tongue over the shaft repeatedly before returning it to the depths of her throat and sucking for all she's worth.

This is a sight I've only dreamed of, I watch her beautiful face as she sucks me off, looking into my eyes from time to time, checking to see if her gift of pleasure is working.

She moans slightly as she pulls my cock out of her mouth and begins stroking it violently; it makes a loud sloppy sound as it's covered in saliva and pre cum. I'm doing all I can to hold off on Cumming, but watching a beautiful young teen jerk me off is too much. I feel the sensation from the depths of my balls. She feels my cock stiffen and returns my member to her warm mouth.

I begin to think that I shouldn't even be doing this. I hardly know this girl at all. But lust as taken over and the dirty feeling inside me is growing. I want to ravage this girl and make her mine.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
I begin to think that I shouldn't even be doing this. I hardly know this girl at all. But lust as taken over and the dirty feeling inside me is growing. I want to ravage this girl and make her mine.
After Reading This I Also Want To F**k This Candy
Welcome Back TS

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-01-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Candy is so delicious, any second round,cheers!
Old 08-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories shared, thanks bro!
Old 11-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Candy makes me cry for more.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

It is at this time the orgasm hits me, squirting massive amounts of cum into the young girl's mouth, she coos excitedly before letting my dick slip out and pumping the rest of my load onto perky tits. As I lay stunned in the aftermath of orgasmic ecstasy she sucks my cock clean, swallowing it all, and at the same time, keeping it rock hard.

"mmm' she moans rubbing my cum over her breasts, making them shine in the low light.

I can hardly believe what is going on. But she's not done yet.

Candy notices my slightly limp member, and after an orgasm like that, I'm not quite ready to go yet, so she sits on the edge of the table facing me. She lifts her skirt of showing me her hairless pussy again. I can feel her eyes on me, but all I can do is watch as she inserts a finger into her herself and begins basically humping her own hand. She's wet as hell. I can see her fingers coated in her juices as she flicks at her gorgeous clit and massages her breasts with a free hand. I stroke my cock ever few seconds as it quickly regains its form.

I sit and watch this smoking hot girl masturbate in front of me. Her body begins to shiver as her hand becomes a blur. She begins rocking back and forth as if humping the air. As an orgasm begins to grip her one of her hands grasps at the edge of her skirt, trying to brace herself.

Suddenly her body goes solid and shakes slightly and she repeats in a low, hurried voice "oh. Oh my god. Oh" over and over.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1