The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Five Stone,

Are you going to own a car and drive in Bangkok? Otherwise, owning a condo in phetchaburi is a no no! Buy a condo that is walking distence from MRT or BTS!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 21-04-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
SCB2011,

Yes, it might be easier to open an account at the small cities but you need to open near your residence. Otherwise you have to pay 39B per transaction from satellite banks.
Dun need to be so by the book.... fyi i live in sgp but i travel often to LOS
LOS is another "thailand boleh" country ....... meaning anything can be done with the right contacts or monetary rewards.
Old 21-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Five Stone,

Are you going to own a car and drive in Bangkok? Otherwise, owning a condo in phetchaburi is a no no! Buy a condo that is walking distence from MRT or BTS!
Well, it is near Phetchaburi MRT and the new Makason Station.
Old 21-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Five Stone,

That's good! If you decide to purchase a unit, make sure check their construction workmanship and do a thorough post construction inspection and make a punch-list using painter's blue tape! I'm living in a brand new condo and in my opinion the workmanship is so so!

Old 21-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

For opening back a/c... 1st time I tried they say foreigners cannot. 2nd time I tried told me only can open at main branch. Next time I tried they say need work permit. Last time I tried boleh Like I mentioned earlier in this thread you will have to ask around. Walk in and ask. Dun be lazy. It depends on the branch manager.

Smile more & dun give the typical Singapore "I'm a Big-Fuck-Customer attitude"... it helps along way. No need to grease any palms, under table or inner contacts in the bank to open an account.

If you open an a/c in Bangkok take note their is a charge of between BHT10 to BHT20/transaction if u withdraw $$$ outside Bangkok. Almost all transactions r charged in Thailand. Interbank $$$ transfers, deposites via cash machines etc... even from the same bank.

Bro glouyang... it costs me BHT300 for the ATM/Visa Debit card. How come yours x2 mine? BTW did u get any freebies with it? Household appliances, t-shirts, calenders, beach towels etc... kinda of stuff? Apparently its SOP in Thailand to give away such stuff. So 1970s financial house style!

Quote:
If you decide to purchase a unit, make sure check their construction workmanship and do a thorough post construction inspection and make a punch-list using painter's blue tape! I'm living in a brand new condo and in my opinion the workmanship is so so!
Thats the difference between the Class A and Class B condos. I believe Khun Sanook has done an in depth study on this topic.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
Five Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFive Stone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Five Stone,

That's good! If you decide to purchase a unit, make sure check their construction workmanship and do a thorough post construction inspection and make a punch-list using painter's blue tape! I'm living in a brand new condo and in my opinion the workmanship is so so!
Not easy to do so when one is not there to over see everything leh. Now quite a good time to purchase cos Thai Government had just extended the dateline for the transfer fees tax, can save quite a handful though.
Old 21-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Stone View Post
Well, it is near Phetchaburi MRT and the new Makason Station.
Saw the new condo project there, look nice, opposite a new 5 Star hotel I think.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 21-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
civicskyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a couple of buy-sell transactions (off-plan purchase) of condos in bkk, mainly Sansiri projects.. pretty impressed with their finishes and built and of course location... stick with the well known developers...

however, the sad and funny part is...when i decided to eventually settle for 1 at sukhumvit, i was told that funds have to come from a fresh foreign source since i am a foreigner... there is no way around it even if i have a thai bank account... i will have to transfer my THB out of thailand, then remit via a bank into thailand again to show the source... this is crazy.. i lose a spread of between 3-5% doing so....

maybe some senior bros can suggest a way out... else i will be selling my last ppty soon...
Old 21-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
Saw the new condo project there, look nice, opposite a new 5 Star hotel I think.
indeed veri nice and good location too
Old 21-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanExpress View Post
indeed veri nice and good location too
Oh you saw it as well? Nice location? Not too sure though cos I dont see anything around there except for a arp naam place also opposite.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 21-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Hello,

Before purchase, check your developer (very good remark), my condo Life @ Ratchada HuayKwang is mediocre at best. The lobby, pool and fitness center is well built and nice but the units need better workmanship! I wouldn't purchase Life condos! In my unit, the wooden tiles are sinking, bathtub is leaking and wall is cracking.

Old 21-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello,

Before purchase, check your developer (very good remark), my condo Life @ Ratchada HuayKwang is mediocre at best. The lobby, pool and fitness center is well built and nice but the units need better workmanship! I wouldn't purchase Life condos! In my unit, the wooden tiles are sinking, bathtub is leaking and wall is cracking.
hhmmm... slump in the city?????. poor thing you.
Old 21-04-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

etct88

Thankgoodness I didn't purchase the condo, I only signed an one year lease. Most likely, I will renew and extend my lease, the owner ones me to stay long as possible. I like the condo due to proximity to soapys, spas, gym and especially right next to HuayKwang MRT Station.

Will be going to night market again and ogle all the cute ones!

Old 21-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cc66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Stone View Post
How about condo projects in Petchaburi area? Any comments, advice?
I only know 2 new condos walking distance to Petchaburi MRT.
Address Asoke by AP life (Same developer as Life@)
AP :: Aspiring to City Living
>> very near to the airport rail link

Villa Asoke by TCCCL
TCC Capital land - believe in building the best
>> very near to MRT, just 150m away; i walked before

Personally, i think this location is good + good transport -Airport rail link + MRT + BTS (1 stn away - Asoke). But motor traffic is really bad here.

Coming up is Terminal 21 shopping mall beside Asoke station.
Old 21-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
glouyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro no idea maybe i kena chop??? haha, i think he wanted to give me some t shirts but i was in a hurry so i said mai benrai...

Wow so many brothers here looking at bkk condos... Anyone want to join me for cocktail/dinner at the Ritz Carlton Residences Bangkok showroom next week thurs or fri? It's just next to chong nonsi bts station. An associate invited me to their promo function.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1