The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 22
tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Yes, most who been to LOS will really find it hard to leave the place, it just to seducive to leave, we oso always got extended without fail every trip..

Hmmm... your tippings seems like over the market rate wor...dun let ppl say Sporean spoil market ler...

Yes, they could be "negotiated" but you must know the contact, probably you can try by getting your local guide to try to approach them.

Did you try to ask Ah Wee for a dance or offer her a drink? They are pretty friendly and approachable... I did tried once at Emperor Disco with their receptionist and waiteress too.. almost wanna to overnight her...hahahahaha
Yeap, I did brought Ah Wee a drink and you are real rite about Thai nation lady over the issue of them being more friendly comparing to most of the Asia Countries... I apologzie for spoiling the market on the tipping part... Can you just roughly let me know what the market rate for tipping? As mention earlier, it was my 1st trip to Thailand and she spend 4days with me... so in my mind, I just think S$50 would be the rite amount and to exact, I gave her S$200 which is around 4000+baht cos I already spend every single baht I had on my departing day...

About booking those dancer from Hollywood, actually I goes around Hatyai alone or with the gal I book. I don't know any tour guide over there... isit ok if I ask the waiter to approach them... Please advise. I would definately appriciate your help for making my Chirstmas a merrier 1 as I intend to spend around 2week there in Dec...
Old 16-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
Originally posted by tigershark75
Yeap, I did brought Ah Wee a drink and you are real rite about Thai nation lady over the issue of them being more friendly comparing to most of the Asia Countries... I apologzie for spoiling the market on the tipping part... Can you just roughly let me know what the market rate for tipping? As mention earlier, it was my 1st trip to Thailand and she spend 4days with me... so in my mind, I just think S$50 would be the rite amount and to exact, I gave her S$200 which is around 4000+baht cos I already spend every single baht I had on my departing day...

About booking those dancer from Hollywood, actually I goes around Hatyai alone or with the gal I book. I don't know any tour guide over there... isit ok if I ask the waiter to approach them... Please advise. I would definately appriciate your help for making my Chirstmas a merrier 1 as I intend to spend around 2week there in Dec...
So did you get to invite Wee for a dance? And slowly plan your move from there, welcome to the hunting game .

ahahaha, depends most do not actually give tips but if the girl really pleased you, then probably 500b is more than enough. Do remember that you have paid for her booking fees, so the SOP services are expected from her, the tips are for out of ordinary services and performance. S$200 = 4,800b could get you another SC model or 3 chicks from farm.

If you are on Lone Ranger trip, you can get those waiters to intro you the captain or Manager, build some relation and then get insider info from him. YOu can always invite them for a drink but anything beyond that is all depends on you. And normally it not just merely depends on money for these type of girl, you got to create the right chemistry and feel with them to score.

Our next trip is on Sept, so if you like you can join us, there are other samsters in the trip.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 16-08-2003, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
planning a short break for myself 29-31 aug. been too busy lately and will be even more so for the months ahead. Original plan is to BKK , however seems that the flights are full already !

Now considering Hatyai ... (I've never been Hatyai b4). Is it as happening as BKK ?
Old 16-08-2003, 06:50 PM
Samster

tigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigershark75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
So did you get to invite Wee for a dance? And slowly plan your move from there, welcome to the hunting game .

ahahaha, depends most do not actually give tips but if the girl really pleased you, then probably 500b is more than enough. Do remember that you have paid for her booking fees, so the SOP services are expected from her, the tips are for out of ordinary services and performance. S$200 = 4,800b could get you another SC model or 3 chicks from farm.

If you are on Lone Ranger trip, you can get those waiters to intro you the captain or Manager, build some relation and then get insider info from him. YOu can always invite them for a drink but anything beyond that is all depends on you. And normally it not just merely depends on money for these type of girl, you got to create the right chemistry and feel with them to score.

Our next trip is on Sept, so if you like you can join us, there are other samsters in the trip.
Thanks for your invitation. However, I don't think I can join you guy for the Sept trip. Not enough $$ to stay for any 10 days as I over spend there. Hope you guys enjoy yourself. Talking about SC model, I personally feel that they don't give that much of GFE compare to the lady I book in the farm. Maybe it because I only book her for a day only. Anyway, there alot more places which I never visit during my trip in Hatyai like Pink Lady Massage, Sky Lounge, Emperor Disco etc. So I think I just have to save up till Dec before I can really 'cheong' without thinking.
Old 16-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
Thanks for your invitation. However, I don't think I can join you guy for the Sept trip. Not enough $$ to stay for any 10 days as I over spend there. Hope you guys enjoy yourself. Talking about SC model, I personally feel that they don't give that much of GFE compare to the lady I book in the farm. Maybe it because I only book her for a day only. Anyway, there alot more places which I never visit during my trip in Hatyai like Pink Lady Massage, Sky Lounge, Emperor Disco etc. So I think I just have to save up till Dec before I can really 'cheong' without thinking.
Sept is planned for 4D/3N trip that budgeted probably about S$500 ~ S$700, not sure how much you spent during your last trip but at this budget, it's pretty luxurious spending.

Well, I personally dont find SC worth comparing to those that you get from farms. As for me, I prefer those from private collection, about 2,500b ~ 3,000b. USually young and fresh.

Hey.. share more details with your Field Report ler.. so we can know how steamy your trip is mah...

Old 16-08-2003, 09:31 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally posted by liketoplay
planning a short break for myself 29-31 aug. been too busy lately and will be even more so for the months ahead. Original plan is to BKK , however seems that the flights are full already !

Now considering Hatyai ... (I've never been Hatyai b4). Is it as happening as BKK ?
I have never been Bkk but from other bros story, Bkk night life is more happening with all the different type of night scene. You can't find A-go-go bar, none porsh KTV, few discos and even poorer MPs.

The advantages at Hdy is that you feel warmer and friendlier treatment overall, girls on full day booking at very reasonable rate. Could be as from 1,500b~5,000b depending your taste.

Basically, the entertainment you are getting from both are very much different.

Old 16-08-2003, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lamduan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
too bad

Mr Devil,
any more seats for ur next trip to Hatyai?would like to joint u guys if possible.Have not been to Hatyai for the last 9 months.Me not a regular but have been to hatyai a couple of times in the last few years..haha!Nothing to shout about as i always prefer to drink my nights away in a pub.Dont really fancy the farms.Infact,i dont really know the locations of the farms too..haha!
hope to meet up with u guys one of these days..
Old 17-08-2003, 03:21 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: too bad

Quote:
Originally posted by lamduan
Mr Devil,
any more seats for ur next trip to Hatyai?would like to joint u guys if possible.Have not been to Hatyai for the last 9 months.Me not a regular but have been to hatyai a couple of times in the last few years..haha!Nothing to shout about as i always prefer to drink my nights away in a pub.Dont really fancy the farms.Infact,i dont really know the locations of the farms too..haha!
hope to meet up with u guys one of these days..
hahaha.. so far probably 4 ~ 6 bros interested and each bus has 24 seaters, so plenty of seats left.

Me oso a drinker but enjoyed touring farms too but usually take girls from private collection but now got a regular girl, so usually oni bring bros to walk around. We have trips there almost monthly, though different OrguiNicer... so stay tune when the details are posted.

Old 17-08-2003, 04:20 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
Sept is planned for 4D/3N trip that budgeted probably about S$500 ~ S$700, not sure how much you spent during your last trip but at this budget, it's pretty luxurious spending.

Well, I personally dont find SC worth comparing to those that you get from farms. As for me, I prefer those from private collection, about 2,500b ~ 3,000b. USually young and fresh.

Hey.. share more details with your Field Report ler.. so we can know how steamy your trip is mah...
Ok, but I am not good in writing so please bear with it. Just a rough report.

Day 1
Depart from golden mile alone.

Day 2
Reach H City in the morning. Brought Sakura Grand View Voucher at Lovely Tour for 2 days at 820bath but was charge additional 3% because I using credit card to pay. Change currecncy over there at S$1000 - 237500 baht. Check into hotel then when for traditional massage(240baht for 2 hrs + 200baht tip) before taking a nap. Wake up around 4pm, bath and when to SC Heritage Hotel. Reach there around 5pm, mamasan said only 7 girls left, so took a 19 year old girl name Coco from Bangkok and pay 5K baht. Coco speak prefect English. She asked me what I like for dinner and I told her seafoods, so she brought me to a place where a crab cost 500baht. Spend 1.7K baht with 2 crabs, 4 oysters, fried rice, babecue cockles as dinner. After that, she brought me to night market to do some shopping as I went to H. City empty handed so I need to buy some clothing. Brought her a rabbit soft toy half the size of and adult at 600baht as she keep hinting she like it very much. After shopping, eat bird nest at a place near Pink Hotel at 500baht per bowl. Then this Coco asked me to go to a place to listen to song which I denied. Went back to the hotel then and after 2nd round of actions, she told me she would leave between 8.30 - 9am next morning. I tipped her S$50 immidiately and told her not to wake me up if I am still sleeping when she is leaving.

Day 3
Woke up around 10am. Coco had already left. As lotsa old bird here recommand Wonderful KTV, I headed there and reached around 11pm. Sitted on the stool outside Wonderful for 15min to wiat for the tuk tuk driver to leave cos he insist on waiting for me. Upon entering Wonderful, the mamasan ring a bell and around 15 - 18 girl queue up for viewing. 4 were from 2000baht and the rest cost 1500baht. Only 1 caught my eyes, a 19 year old from Chiangrai named Ah Onn. She give me very good GFE, so I told her I want to extend her that night.

Day 4
Brought another 3 days hotel voucher from Lovely tour 1st thing in the morning. Pay with credit card again as bullet running low. Ah Onn ask me if I wanna go pray to Guan Yin and 4 Faced Buhdda and I said OK. She then call and 15min later a Toyota Corona came and fetch us to the temples located on a mountain. Cost 500baht for the transport. After praying, went to Lee Garden Plaza to watch Tomb Raider 2 at 70baht per person. This Thai lady also told me she like a Bear (500baht)and so I end up buying for her. Eat dinner at a steam boat resturant. Told Onn will extend her again.

Day 5
Raining so stay in Hotel of of the time. Ate Shark Fin and Suckling Pig for Dinner (2200 baht). Went Hollywood Disco at night where I discover those sexy chio dancer. Will ask the manager if they are available for book next visit. Onn friend joined us later and I also end up paying for their drink. Total bill 1300baht. Chat till very late that night and Onn told me she only in this trade for 2mth++. Her virginity was also lost at a price of 20,000baht in H.C and her boss draw 700baht from her booking fee everyday. She said she want to quit this trad once she save up enough as she now need to support her younger siblings through their education and both her parent are not working.

Day 6
Brought return ticket from Lovely tour (600baht + 35). Onn show me her rented apartment in the afternoon. near her place there this Gold Shop. She said she want to have a look and I know sure some thing is up in her sleeve. Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her. Actually is sort make up cos I had a tiff with her in the morning and she cried and I feel sorry for scolding her. Went to a night market around 15min journey from Sakura GV on tuk tuk. This night Onn ask if I can extend my stay for another few day so she can bring me to Ko Samui, I told her my wallet drying up soon as my initial plan was to stay only for 2-3 days. She then start to wept and said she feel sad seeing me go. Ok. Because of this tears, I give her S$200/- (no more Thai baht already) as tip after settling her the outstanding balance of 6000baht booking fee.

Day 7.
Pack up and leave H.City in a very low morale. This trip cost me around S$2.3K including charges on my card but it very enjoyable. Will definately arm myside with a more powerful wallet around 3K on my next trip cos I only had $1.5K in my wallet on this trip.

I know old birds and brothers here would most probably label me as a 'Robert'. In Thailand, I can see the huge gap between the poor and the rich and I really pity those village girl that work on the flesh trade to support their family. A few $K don't really make difference in Spore but to them, it can make lotsa thing happen. That why I dont mind spending to make the lady I book happy.

Last edited by tigershark75; 17-08-2003 at 04:40 AM.
Old 17-08-2003, 06:35 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:

Day 2
Reach H City in the morning. Brought Sakura Grand View Voucher at Lovely Tour for 2 days at 820bath but was charge additional 3% because I using credit card to pay. Change currecncy over there at S$1000 - 237500 baht. Check into hotel then when for traditional massage(240baht for 2 hrs + 200baht tip) before taking a nap.

Sakura Grand View is the most value for money among all hotels, nice, clean, quiet and new hotel. We always stay there too.

Usually you can neg for a higher rate if you are changing big amount, we always get S$100=2,400b, that means you lost 2,500b that could get you another puying booking.

Buy your message voucher from travel agency will be 180b for 2 hours. Usually my fren who owned a travel agency there will arrange all these stuffs for us.

She asked me what I like for dinner and I told her seafoods, so she brought me to a place where a crab cost 500baht. Spend 1.7K baht with 2 crabs, 4 oysters, fried rice, babecue cockles as dinner.

The best cheap seafood within Hdy is at See Kim Yong area, average price about 1,500b for 4 persons. Each oyster rate is usually 25b each.

After shopping, eat bird nest at a place near Pink Hotel at 500baht per bowl.

I always try to avoid taking bird nest and shark fin in city central area, meant for chopping tourist. There is one pretty big shop slightly away from the city that has very good bird nest and shark fin. Bird nest price from 400b ~ 800b and shark fin oso within the close range.

Day 3
Woke up around 10am. Coco had already left. As lotsa old bird here recommand Wonderful KTV, I headed there and reached around 11pm. Sitted on the stool outside Wonderful for 15min to wiat for the tuk tuk driver to leave cos he insist on waiting for me. Upon entering Wonderful, the mamasan ring a bell and around 15 - 18 girl queue up for viewing. 4 were from 2000baht and the rest cost 1500baht. Only 1 caught my eyes, a 19 year old from Chiangrai named Ah Onn. She give me very good GFE, so I told her I want to extend her that night.

Not sure which day you are there, but i believe at that price is inclusive of the tuk tuk commission. Always try to avoid going there direct by tuk tuk. Can actually tell the tuk tuk to go Chao Phraya and then you can walk over after he left.

Day 4
Brought another 3 days hotel voucher from Lovely tour 1st thing in the morning. Pay with credit card again as bullet running low. Ah Onn ask me if I wanna go pray to Guan Yin and 4 Faced Buhdda and I said OK. She then call and 15min later a Toyota Corona came and fetch us to the temples located on a mountain. Cost 500baht for the transport. After praying, went to Lee Garden Plaza to watch Tomb Raider 2 at 70baht per person. This Thai lady also told me she like a Bear (500baht)and so I end up buying for her. Eat dinner at a steam boat resturant. Told Onn will extend her again.

Since you are staying so many days there, you should try to go to pray at Songkhla and it has a nice beach, though nothing too fancy. Couple of temples like "Lam Ku Leong" Temple and Bottle Temple (whole temple built by bottles) is some pretty famous temples there too.

Day 5
Raining so stay in Hotel of of the time. Ate Shark Fin and Suckling Pig for Dinner (2200 baht). Went Hollywood Disco at night where I discover those sexy chio dancer. Will ask the manager if they are available for book next visit. Onn friend joined us later and I also end up paying for their drink. Total bill 1300baht. Chat till very late that night and Onn told me she only in this trade for 2mth++. Her virginity was also lost at a price of 20,000baht in H.C and her boss draw 700baht from her booking fee everyday. She said she want to quit this trad once she save up enough as she now need to support her younger siblings through their education and both her parent are not working.

All puyings got their own stories to tell for entering the trade with most pretty similiar. So, it good to listen and that's it.

Day 6
Brought return ticket from Lovely tour (600baht + 35). Onn show me her rented apartment in the afternoon. near her place there this Gold Shop. She said she want to have a look and I know sure some thing is up in her sleeve. Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her. Actually is sort make up cos I had a tiff with her in the morning and she cried and I feel sorry for scolding her.

hahaha, similiar tactic to chop you here lar... if you read thru my FR on Hdy and see how the puying treating me, but I tip her only 500b for 2 day. Sometimes it's not only spoiling the market but oso not worth for being chop as the more you cheong there, then you will start to see how is average service and treatment and realised that this is actually part of the "deal". But if you don't mind to spend money to treat her well and hoping she will treat you well in return, no issue then.

Went to a night market around 15min journey from Sakura GV on tuk tuk. This night Onn ask if I can extend my stay for another few day so she can bring me to Ko Samui, I told her my wallet drying up soon as my initial plan was to stay only for 2-3 days. She then start to wept and said she feel sad seeing me go. Ok. Because of this tears, I give her S$200/- (no more Thai baht already) as tip after settling her the outstanding balance of 6000baht booking fee.

Bro, not trying to discourage you here but those bros who cheong with me before know that me has been cheonging LOS since 17+ for more than 10 years now, and I know for the fact that puying tears drop faster than rain and they could act better than TCS Star Award winner. I always believe leave nothing behind but sperms, otherwise you are wasting your money for more headache. There is another thread here toking about Tirak and if you read thru the thread, you will see a better picture. I do not imply all puyings are actor but I am stressing that it needs more than just tears and few words to prove anything at all.

Day 7.
Pack up and leave H.City in a very low morale. This trip cost me around S$2.3K including charges on my card but it very enjoyable. Will definately arm myside with a more powerful wallet around 3K on my next trip cos I only had $1.5K in my wallet on this trip.

You have really overspent, S$2.3k = 55,200b could actually last me at least 2 weeks with luxury life and if really on budget it could probably last me 3~4 weeks.

Our usual budget breakdown as below
puying = 2,000b
hotel = 800b
Expense = 1,000b
Total about 4,000b

That's living exactly 2 weeks as luxury as you had in 7 days. Me not trying to show off anything here but just to give you a realistic budget of normal expense, of course you can spent like a king there but end of the day the most important is to get value for your money.

I know old birds and brothers here would most probably label me as a 'Robert'. In Thailand, I can see the huge gap between the poor and the rich and I really pity those village girl that work on the flesh trade to support their family. A few $K don't really make difference in Spore but to them, it can make lotsa thing happen. That why I dont mind spending to make the lady I book happy.

For most new LOS cheongster will always feel the same, no doubt some puying really worth the money they deserved but I hate to see those little tricks.

Actually, the more money will make them even happier, so they will end up liking your money and not you. I prefer to personal touch and feeling part, though I wont spent a bomb on them but I still give what they deserved. I would oso like to make them happy to make me happy in return but I wont wish to buy their heart with money bcos the more I give, the more they will expect more from me. No offence here bros, just sharing my views.

Bros, good try on starting to write your FR but you are missing all the hot, steamy and juicy part that all bros here waiting ler..... dont be shy, the S$2.3k that you spent wont leave you anything else beside memories, so let us all share your sweet memory.

Old 17-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
May the KC force be with you...

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 17-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Quote:
Sure enough she told me she fancy a gold chain and it cost 2500baht. In my mind I think since S$100 can make her happy for the whole day, then why not and I pay for her.
Wa kao! The most expensive gift I ever bought for a puying was a pair of Scholl sandals costing 800+ baht.

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 17-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Deleted - wrong post

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Wa kao! The most expensive gift I ever bought for a puying was a pair of Scholl sandals costing 800+ baht.
Wa Kao! Budget Budget !!
Old 17-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
walau err.. you scare her got no shoe to run away, so you buy her a comfortable one arr?

the most expensive gift i bought is oso closed to S$100 but thats for my tirak that we were together for more than 6 months on her birthday.

The point is not how much money and gift you showered her with but how both of you actually true to each other.

Old 17-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
May the KC force be with you...
Hi bro,what does KC force stand for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1