The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
guy12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals
To me, doesn't matter, white meat everyday I also buay sian one. But sometimes got a bit of variety, indian and black and mediteranean also tried before, the char bo here quite easy.
Hey bro which part of england u r at???Might be going to newcastle soon with my parents to visit relative...U think that side also tat happening?My oc not following so 5 days there can be heaven for me
Old 02-08-2005, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saustin316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you guys know the foodcourt outside millenia walk? along got some offices and a big spiral staircase? it's amazingly quiet there during 1 - 2am.
bonked my ex there once. damn shiok. but now marina reno here reno there also duno whether the place got change or not. since breaking up wif my ex, never go there anymore.

Another time was with my female colleague at the parklane there. theres a long slope going up to the car park one... that time finish ktv with my colleagues, sending one female colleague home but she high oreadi then suggested sex in my car, but that one was a real quickie. scared other car drive pass or other people return to their car. only these two can say is 打野战.
Old 02-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexo is Cool - loads of Potential

Just remember another i try once was at the raffles landing site opposite boatquay .. damn nice place
Old 02-08-2005, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bukit panjang park that shelter there. while its drizzling. heavy petting.

Old 02-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy12345
Hey bro which part of england u r at???Might be going to newcastle soon with my parents to visit relative...U think that side also tat happening?My oc not following so 5 days there can be heaven for me
5 days without OC is heaven? What about your parents and your relative, they won't disturb meh

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 02-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki1
bukit panjang park that shelter there. while its drizzling. heavy petting.

Bro yanki1, drizzling only heavy petting, if got thunderstorm then siao liao lor

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 02-08-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Bro yanki1, drizzling only heavy petting, if got thunderstorm then siao liao lor

i was waiting for the thunderstorm. but dun have le. haiz spoil the fun.
Old 02-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy12345
Bro,

Me currently on the south coast, but newcastle should be damn happening, never been before though, just Edinburgh and Glasgow, but overall, the northern gals are quite hiong, not by qppearance, but once you sian them into the bedroom, wah lau eh, lau nua one....

Most of the char bo that i've shagged here that are quite memorable have been from up north, maybe since it is colder up north, when they come down to the warmer south, can't wait to take everything off...

Who Shags Wins
Old 04-08-2005, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
wah...u are so dare-ing......guess only young pple dare to do such thing so openly......me got the urge but still not dare-ing enough.......old liao....

Those mus be the good memories of your bonking life....
hehee thanks. u just try 1 time and more will come. actually quite hard to find gf who are so open but can train them. =p
my current gf at first also don't dare but slowly manage to persuade to do outside. now she is wilder than me. now, when i request her not to wear bra to go out, she will insist me not to wear underwear also. lol... but manage to bargain to boxer. But i also feel funny.
yest went to lido 1 to watch stealth in afternoon. she purposely wear those translucent basketball singlet and a jacket outside(no bra). Inside cinema, she took off her jacket and my didi immediately cannot tahan. So transparent, can see nipple clearly. =p
Near ending of the movie, cannot tahan. bring her to the guys toilet and bonk her there. Bring her in easy but leave hard as not sure if have people coming in. By the time we leave, already start another stealth show. =p
Not really comfortable in toilet but damm exciting.
Old 04-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah...u are so dare-ing......guess only young pple dare to do such thing so openly......me got the urge but still not dare-ing enough.......old liao....

Those mus be the good memories of your bonking life....
hehee thanks. u just try 1 time and more will come. actually quite hard to find gf who are so open but can train them. =p
my current gf at first also don't dare but slowly manage to persuade to do outside. now she is wilder than me. now, when i request her not to wear bra to go out, she will insist me not to wear underwear also. lol... but manage to bargain to boxer. But i also feel funny.
yest went to lido 1 to watch stealth in afternoon. she purposely wear those translucent basketball singlet and a jacket outside(no bra). Inside cinema, she took off her jacket and my didi immediately cannot tahan. So transparent, can see nipple clearly. =p
Near ending of the movie, cannot tahan. bring her to the guys toilet and bonk her there. Bring her in easy but leave hard as not sure if have people coming in. By the time we leave, already start another stealth show. =p
Old 04-08-2005, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
....Near ending of the movie, cannot tahan. bring her to the guys toilet and bonk her there. Bring her in easy but leave hard as not sure if have people coming in. By the time we leave, already start another stealth show. =p
Wah...really can meh ??? nobody knock on the door ?? "Wat are u doing inside ? I need to pee too....."

Mus be a great feeling bonking there.....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

back in the old days when Gan Eng Seng was next to the railway. Me and GF would reach school at 6:30am in the morning, go up to 4th level, hide at the rear corridoor (facing the railway track) to enjoy each other. We were both 15 and horny. Lasted half a year...
Old 05-08-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah...really can meh ??? nobody knock on the door ?? "Wat are u doing inside ? I need to pee too....."

Mus be a great feeling bonking there.....
There are so many cubics inside the toilet. No one will come to disturb us la. But 1 reminder, don't go in when the movie is going to end. Because after that many people will be coming in to use the toilet and you will have to wait until everyone left. Which is really long bro... =p
bro fun u seldom go lido watch movie?
Old 05-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Samster

fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks
back in the old days when Gan Eng Seng was next to the railway. Me and GF would reach school at 6:30am in the morning, go up to 4th level, hide at the rear corridoor (facing the railway track) to enjoy each other. We were both 15 and horny. Lasted half a year...
enjoy each other ??? wah..both underage leh....

Old 05-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy
There are so many cubics inside the toilet. No one will come to disturb us la. But 1 reminder, don't go in when the movie is going to end. Because after that many people will be coming in to use the toilet and you will have to wait until everyone left. Which is really long bro... =p
bro fun u seldom go lido watch movie?
OIC...I thought u are refer to the toilet inside each individual cinplex. That kind of toilet whereby it is unisex and can allow only one person...........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1