The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PRC Syndicate Exploiting Singaporeans with New "Business"

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I have been told that a PRC Syndicate is exploiting and cashing in on Singaporeans compassion by staring a new "business". The syndicate is importing PRC cripples/ amputees. These cripples/amputees are PRC young adults. They will be transported to hawkers centres early in the morning to beg for money. Many Singaporeans are compassionate and pity the cripples and will donate generously. Singaporeans will normally give generously to a new face, severely handicapped, young adult

The business is lucrative for the syndicate. It pays for the air tickets, board and lodging for the PRC cripples. The cripples will be paid 10% of the day's takings. I was told that each cripple can get in at least $400 per day. The syndicate is making a lot from the unsuspecting Singaporeans.

Several implications if such "businesses" are allowed to continue:

1. Singaporeans are cheated by these syndicates
2. Charity money which normally goes to tissue sellers are channelled to the syndicate
3. Good hearted Singaporeans will feel cheated
4. There will be proliferation of foreign cripples and amputees into Singapore
5. Life for the aged and poor will be harder as they have to fight with these PRC cripples for donations

What can be done:

1. The Ministry of Social and Family Development must come in to stop these syndicates and deport such cripples who come in for business.
2. SG Media must do some journalistic reporting, publicise and expose this syndicate and this new business trend

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1