The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Natsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to beholdNatsusnow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Should you ever wish to move on in future, don't make things ugly. Some guys just disappear or create excuses to make it as if it's her fault things have to end. Her life sounds like quite poor thing. Only 34 with a lot of life to live, her 2 kids make her very undesirable for most men to re-marry.

Keep in touch and stay as friends. The best thing you can do (should you wish to leave) is to leave with her self esteem still intact.
For now not thinking to leave.. we both do admit we enjoyed each other company. Right now she also regards me as fwb and not thinking so much of marriage but as a companion. Most of the time we also have sex in the car and not at her place..
Old 02-05-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
joker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoker1231 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
For now not thinking to leave.. we both do admit we enjoyed each other company. Right now she also regards me as fwb and not thinking so much of marriage but as a companion. Most of the time we also have sex in the car and not at her place..
relationships that complement each other and need each other. this is more harmonious than the complexity of marriage
Old 02-05-2024, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsusnow View Post
Right now she also regards me as fwb and not thinking so much of marriage but as a companion.
Do you have the option to marry her? Still single?

Guys can offer anything to get sex while ladies can offer sex to get what they want. Don't casually chat about offering marriage or a long term future in order to continue sleeping with her. Girls hear already will take it as a promise. It's a big thing if she offers to introduce you to her kids.
Old 04-05-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do you have the option to marry her? Still single?

Guys can offer anything to get sex while ladies can offer sex to get what they want. Don't casually chat about offering marriage or a long term future in order to continue sleeping with her. Girls hear already will take it as a promise. It's a big thing if she offers to introduce you to her kids.
Relax for some of my fwbs I know their children, father, mother and friends. Like you say don't promise just keep it straight. So far no prob. Sometimes they message sad quotes and such but they gonna accept there is no disney ending.
Old 04-05-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Like milf, they are caring ,understanding g n mature
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1