The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!drink2nite is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Soda from TRL

Looks: 8/10 slutty, bitchy and vixen with a CFM and Pre-Milfy look. very close to photo minus the filter. Definitely wont reject.

Body: 9/10 long hair with Thai tanned smooth skin, voluptuous figure and a tempting hot ass.

Boobs: 9/10 enhance and hard but was busty and just the way I like it cos suits her body frame. Supple and damn nice to grab

Kiss/French: 9/10 Non-stop DFK, nice, slow and sensual long lasting fierce, aggressive and passionate kind.

BBBJ: 9/10 good head giver, make my whole cock super wet with her DT skills. Went down fast and hard, with no gagging. Good slurping effect and suction was powerful. Super shiok.

FJ: 9/10 The FJ is good! Lot of position and nice tightness and her reaction to me banging her makes me wild and want to bang her harder. Her sound effect is next level when you hit the right spot. Responsive and wild on bed.

GFE: 9/10 being treated like her BF, a bit siao char bo type but was nice feel and beware of very high KC

Thank bro SK
Old Today, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GodProphecy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cindy from Teeruklover

I shall start this with my verdict 1st:
She finished both my shots within 90 mins. This gal is totally worth that $180 damage.

Looks: 9/10 same as her pics. If u dig that look then thats how she looks like. To me she looks like those matured and shy type but is actually those horny kind.

Body: 9/10 Very smooth and really fair skin. Her ass is round and quite meaty also. Well maintained body frame.

Boobs: 8.5/10 D cup, great to grab, lick and suck-able small nips.

Pussy: 9/10. Confirmed tight and good to paint. She auto moved her hips to let me taste where she preferred. Got real wet after a few click of my tongue.

French: 10/10 Slow or fast, gentle or fierce she is also game. She has a very strong tongue and is very prepared to use it.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slow and fast its up to you cos she will ask. Loves to slap my dick on her tongue on her own accord. Likes to lick and suck my balls.

FJ: To me its almost the perfect bonk. Accommodating to any positions cos she will ask. She used her hips to perfection, moving in accordance to my movements and thrusts. I think she is really the horny type who likes a good fuck and slapped my butt like nobody's business when she climaxed. Ultimately she finished me twice within 90mins. Her FJ skill set is solid.

GFE: 9/10. The rest of my spare time was spent cuddling with her head resting on my shoulder. Her english is reasonable. Speak slowly and she will understand. Very positive attitude kind of girl but she is wilder than her looks for sure.

RTF: Its a must, once after recover and free will book again.
Old Today, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 6
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

Posh
Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984093&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 Vixen and she has the angmoh mix indian look. Actually more prefer her in actual person more beautiful

Body: 10/10 posted photo justify everything. Sexy curve and B boobs Natural, skin is smooth and her ass crave me to fuck her immediate

Bbbj: 9/10 She took it like a champ! Slow and sensual, lots of slurping sounds effect and deepthroat at times, and she can blows me for long.

Fj: 9/10 Rides on me well. Good stamina and enjoy the view of her whole sexy figure. Switch her over for doggie, fuck her hard and fast till i release my shot
Old Today, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nospecti View Post

Posh
Galaxyxscorts
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984093&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10 Vixen and she has the angmoh mix indian look. Actually more prefer her in actual person more beautiful

Body: 10/10 posted photo justify everything. Sexy curve and B boobs Natural, skin is smooth and her ass crave me to fuck her immediate

Bbbj: 9/10 She took it like a champ! Slow and sensual, lots of slurping sounds effect and deepthroat at times, and she can blows me for long.

Fj: 9/10 Rides on me well. Good stamina and enjoy the view of her whole sexy figure. Switch her over for doggie, fuck her hard and fast till i release my shot
Nice raw fuck
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Geisa
From Flirtygirls

Looks: Looks real pretty like her photos nicly done

Body: She is taller then most FL out there slim figure with man made boobs

Service:
Ar - Gave a good rim of my ahole.
BBBj - Took good care of my rod with her mouth+tongue combo.
FJ -Skilled lady, knows how to ride and grind, be prepared to be treated to amazing sight of bouncy titties while watching from underneath. Doesn't shy away from DFK when I bend in for it.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984208&highlight=
Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
envyloop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ying / SS
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=ying

Solid girl and OKT as per my experience.

OKT: entertained my questions and patient with me

LOOKS: 9 give a bit of discount. Face shape not as V in person. Posted the photo which I think is closest. Overall, she is attractive and has a positive vibes. Always smiles

BODY: 10 small sized. Slightly tall. Boobs super soft and nice to squeeze

BBBJ: 8.5 she has the skill. Although she needs more practice with my bro so she can adjust with size

FJ: 9 accomodating and super hungry to get fucked

RTF: yes, need practice more bj with this hottie
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
footbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Mimi this morning 04 May 10am
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984627

Looks - pretty and she look prettier when I tease her and she smile shyly

Body - slim with a perky butt, a must for doggy. B cups allow me to lick and suck like a toddler

French - small kisses first, after warming up will auto dfk and hold my head close

Catbath - slow and sensually done, slow using her finger to stimulate and tongue slowly lick my body

Bbbj - slow and good suction, totally don't rush through it. Will slowly kiss/lick my mushroom head, balls and inner thigh

Fj - good stamina and sexy moans, not shy to show she is horny. Able to ride long, switch to missionary where I control my pace then I pump her real hard in doggy enjoying the view. Her moans not too over, but it make me cum hard.

Massage - got skill, not piano type. Lossen my ache in between shots. Consider abover average, recommend for massage lover

2nd shot - same start with slow sensual Catbath before fj, but I took too long to cum, she persist me to cum out, caressing herself and dirty talk. Commendable for the effort. I gave her a fast speed doggy till I cum my 2nd shot. She told me I keng mak(very power), I told her she more keng😝

Overall I find it sextified session with Mimi. Confirm will rtf her before she leaves our shore
Old Today, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
gohbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=983263

Tried May

OKT: fast and accomodating everything settle within a few mins
LOOKS: 90% close to the pic just abit of filter here and there.

BOOBS: B cup

BODY: 8/10 very nice petite body with soft ass

BBBJ: 9/10 almost came suction was too good when she was blowing me and even tried DT

FJ:10/10 accommodating af. did 3 different positions and the moans were loud and powerful.

GFE: will hug and cuddle you throughout the session

RTF: would like to try other girls in the stable hahaha
Old Today, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
Hahomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAFT View Post
FR on Grace from GALAXY

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=983391

Booking : Fast and easy.
Looks : So much prettier than photo.
Body : Tall & Voluptuous body type. Not for the slim, but perfect for me.
Boobs : Big C cup
BBBJ : her balls sucking is in fact much better than BBBJ.

Door opened to a beautiful girl. Really, the photos don't do her justice. She towered over me as i'm only 1.65m.
Wasted no time to grope her from behind, soon she tilted her head back for smooching while i flicked her nipples over her lingerie.
Pulled down her panties and pried her ass cheeks apart. In 1 motion, finger slided from her pussy and pressed onto her anus. She squirmed a little but did not reject.
Shower is standard.

Once on the bed i realised she is quite green BUT like a previous FR, most requests she will be agreeable.
Asked her to sit on my face and slowly grind her hips in tandam with my picking on her clit, the view is spectacular bros.
Painted and rimmed her. Hmmm.. the anus looked like it has been deflowered before.
The best part of her room is there is a mirror on wall. Weird as cheong so long, tis is the first time the rm got mirror. haha..
Doggied her and thru the mirror saw how her boobs swinged! Taught her how to arch her back to make the side view Picture perfect!
Almost cum but switched to missionary cos i like to look at her face w every hard trust. Asked her if she has tried anal b4. She shyly replied yes (i knew it!) but says she prefer farking in pussy.
Sucked her boob in my mouth as i pounded hard! She knew how to use pussy muscle to syne w my cum squirts!

Showered and chit chat, gave her a massage which took her by surprise.
Resumed 2nd round, taught her how to catbath a man, switch to 69 and time for her to cowgirl.
Trust my cock into her to match her downward motion. She looks so beautiful when she is on top.
Confirm must finish off with mirror view. Missionary with me standing on the floor. I like to grab the ankles of the girls and make a big V sign, her legs are long!!
Switched to doggie again and i can see her slutty CFM face as she moaned w every thrust. and we farked for 10min in this position w me getting all sweaty.
Ended off w me replacing my cock with 2 fingers digging her pussy. Left hand rubbing her clit, right hand digging her pussy and rubbing the g spot. maintained the fingering, sensed she is on the verge, switch to human vibrator mode.
Her toes curled as her orgasm built up, finally she squirmed, hips jerking violently followed by a loud long moan.

She realised i havent cum, knelt on the floor and put my semi soft cock into her mouth, told her no need to pump, just twirl her tongue ard my cick and give some suction.
I know i can't cum again but appreciated the effort as she managed to suck me up to rock hard.

Left a very satisfied man.
She is ending her tour soon, please support her more so that she will return ya.
Had a pretty enjoyable session my self was hesitant at 1st as her photos arent that clear but procced wit her good Frs her photos dont do much justice as she looks way better in IRL.

Worth the visit and will plan an RTF
Old Today, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
johnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnwl9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jewel from Playboy Bunnies88

BODY: 8.5/10 - my type, slim with meat at just the right places
BOOBS: 9/10 - B size naturals, perfect for me
FRENCH: 10/10 - can tell she loves frenching
BBBJ: 9/10 - solid BJ with lots of eye contact, licking, sucking and some deepthroat too. Doesn't neglect the balls as well.
CIM: NA - Would have loved to but she declined
FJ: 8/10 - quite standard but she put in the effort on top and her moans were great
GFE: 8/10 - she is a real SYT uni student so really got the feels. Just that today i abit no mood so didnt reciprocate her GFE. Think if u really play with her she can turn the GFE up to max

Overall Service: 8.5/10 - best bonk this year so far, might RTF

Other remarks: OKT fast and responsive, location good, towels can be thicker
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Pinkishpeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint > Lust365
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthr...highlight=mint

Looks: 9 super charming charismatic smiles. Same girl in pics
Body: 9 meat in right place
Boobs: 10 meaty boobies too

Services:
Frenching: 9 allowed. Wet and kind of wild I got carried away my bro straight away salute her
Bbbj : 9 kissed me and semi catbath me all the way to my bro like finding treasure. Treated my bro well. He loves it
Fj: 9.5 ni fail smiles and giggles from her. Love the energy in making me feel good and my bro too. She can take any position no problem
Old Today, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

MiMI
From Galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=984738&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 babe material. Looks same in person.

Body: 9/10 slim and slender body figure. White porcelain skin.

Boobs: 9/10 just nice for me all natural.

BBBJ: 9/10 hj skills and licking and sucking

FJ: 9/10 She is also very flexible giving me all request I asked for. Jumped on my cock as she moans so sexily. She also teased me by pushing her huge breast with hard nipples and let me suck it. doggy style, she also worked with me as she rotated her hips in circular motion as I fuck her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1