The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboynani17 View Post
A big loss for Utd... Shaw not only can defend; he can also attack. Hope he recovers fast....
a huge loss to the team given the way he has started the season. now we have to use blind, rojo or mcnair in that position. and all 3 would be targeted by the opposition as the weakest link. southampton did it. more will come the same way.
we can thank DDG and Martial for saving us the last time out.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MU 3-0 Ipswich

Martial scored again...
This kid is on a roll...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 24-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
MU 3-0 Ipswich

Martial scored again...
This kid is on a roll...
I like the way he runs at the defenders....:

The new Brazilian Andreas Pereira also looks good!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Enjoy being back on top for a week boys.....

So tightly packed, anyone of the top four can take over the summit after next weekend...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Enjoy being back on top for a week boys.....

So tightly packed, anyone of the top four can take over the summit after next weekend...
WoW !!...Red Devils 3..Sunderland 0 !! ...Yes, true...but at least we are finally back at the TOP for once since the last 2 years !!...a familiar sight !!...Hip, hip, hurray !! ....GGMU !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

got our first 3 points in the champ league this morning by beating wolfsburg 2-1.

all 4 teams in the group are level on 3 points each. hope we can gather 6 points from the next 2 games both vs CSKA and we should be safe to the last 16.

smalling played great and he is turning out to be the rock in our rather make-shift defence.

GGMU!
Old 01-10-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post

smalling played great and he is turning out to be the rock in our rather make-shift defence.
Contributing to the goals as well...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Mata is simply brilliant.....as usual, Martial is creating pressure on the opposition defence with his penetrative runs n shooting.

Old 03-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Martial FTW!
Huat ah!

Old 03-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lai ah...
MANUTD predict score ah...
Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd

HUAT ah!

Old 04-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lai ah...
MANUTD predict score ah...
Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd

HUAT ah!
My prediction is Arsenal 0 Man Utd 2

Huat ah!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

JiBye...
7min GG Liao...

Old 04-10-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
JiBye...
7min GG Liao...

JiBye...
Your fault again lah...

Old 05-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

we were horribly exposed by arsenal's fast attacking play.
paid the price for LVG's insistence on playing a midfielder and a winger as CB and FB when we should have bought a good CB.
and rooney and memphis simply went awol. LVG has really got to improve his record against the top 4 PL sides. hope that the international break will do us good.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
we were horribly exposed by arsenal's fast attacking play.
paid the price for LVG's insistence on playing a midfielder and a winger as CB and FB when we should have bought a good CB.
and rooney and memphis simply went awol. LVG has really got to improve his record against the top 4 PL sides. hope that the international break will do us good.
Start off with Carrick n Schweni in the middle of the park, who are both too old n slow...cant cope with the fast pace n left big gaps.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1