The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sentimental is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Hi @Cherrypink4940 boss, can share contact of XX?

Thank you!
Old 25-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Added a Viet ML quite sometime back and last night made a last minute appt with her . Place parking abit problem got to park at roadside more convenient for those taking buses though. Pardon me for the long story hot.
Recep say $70 for 60 mins but curtain type of want room is $80 I was like omg abit exp lei . At first took the curtain but change my mind took room and was bring down a spiral staircase where room was .
ML came a was pleasant looking nice figure and won’t reject for sure she was always smiling .
Came the massage and ask me want hard or nuru type I said want hard and she focus on my back and she really knows how to massage and really hard and shook.
Skip to half an hr and she intro normally half an hr massage and half an hr nuru plus happy and very happy with cim but prove though very high .
But since I am there just try la nuru massage plus very happy ending .
She strip naked and proceed with back massage my back with her boobs front and forth and alot teasing really shiok .
Turned to front more exciting she was doing a stuffs on me and slowly poke her finger into my ass omg never expected it and come the bbbj was very intense good suction slow and fast and she put her finger my ass faster and faster the feelings very hard to describe la.
I took quite awhile to come and she Nev complained and took my full load into her mouth and spit out .
Anyway for those interested pls make early appointments as I was given a small room with mattress on the floor and shower outside , other rooms got shower inside.
Looks : 7.5 won’t reject
Language : can speak good Chinese , I think angmo also can ba .
Massage : 8.5 if I like hard massage it’s good .
Service : patient police and good mouth movement .
Damage : Massage w/room $80 ,very happy w/cim and Nuru massage strip all 3 blues .
Erm I know very high la but since there just try 1 time see how don’t flame me.
Those really interested can pm me la but rep at least 10 and above subject to screening. I not online often so bear with me for lte reply.
Old 25-04-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Added a Viet ML quite sometime back and last night made a last minute appt with her . Place parking abit problem got to park at roadside more convenient for those taking buses though. Pardon me for the long story hot.
Recep say $70 for 60 mins but curtain type of want room is $80 I was like omg abit exp lei . At first took the curtain but change my mind took room and was bring down a spiral staircase where room was .
ML came a was pleasant looking nice figure and won’t reject for sure she was always smiling .
Came the massage and ask me want hard or nuru type I said want hard and she focus on my back and she really knows how to massage and really hard and shook.
Skip to half an hr and she intro normally half an hr massage and half an hr nuru plus happy and very happy with cim but prove though very high .
But since I am there just try la nuru massage plus very happy ending .
She strip naked and proceed with back massage my back with her boobs front and forth and alot teasing really shiok .
Turned to front more exciting she was doing a stuffs on me and slowly poke her finger into my ass omg never expected it and come the bbbj was very intense good suction slow and fast and she put her finger my ass faster and faster the feelings very hard to describe la.
I took quite awhile to come and she Nev complained and took my full load into her mouth and spit out .
Anyway for those interested pls make early appointments as I was given a small room with mattress on the floor and shower outside , other rooms got shower inside.
Looks : 7.5 won’t reject
Language : can speak good Chinese , I think angmo also can ba .
Massage : 8.5 if I like hard massage it’s good .
Service : patient police and good mouth movement .
Damage : Massage w/room $80 ,very happy w/cim and Nuru massage strip all 3 blues .
Erm I know very high la but since there just try 1 time see how don’t flame me.
Those really interested can pm me la but rep at least 10 and above subject to screening. I not online often so bear with me for lte reply.
Nothing to hide … ninik* tc* new shop
another carrot price of 230 from the same shop.
Old 25-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Nothing to hide … ninik* tc* new shop
another carrot price of 230 from the same shop.
Is this the norm price for Nxxxx now ?
Today suddenly think of this joint cos kena 2 landmine back to back when book through WeChat. Waste cab fare $20, and 2 hours searching time and went back blue ball because I don't want to compromise and feed those scam aunty. N fucking expensive I know, just that my 1st experience there was good and at least I won't get landmine. Too bad DD went back le, if not will look for her after my 1st scam today.
Old 25-04-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Hey bros, just moved near upper Paya Lebar road. Any good recommendations? Big boobs? TIA
Old 25-04-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Is this the norm price for Nxxxx now ?
Today suddenly think of this joint cos kena 2 landmine back to back when book through WeChat. Waste cab fare $20, and 2 hours searching time and went back blue ball because I don't want to compromise and feed those scam aunty. N fucking expensive I know, just that my 1st experience there was good and at least I won't get landmine. Too bad DD went back le, if not will look for her after my 1st scam today.
Their so call vip is other place mp room with shower cubic
100 reduce to 80 but still above market price =20
Bbbj 100 increased to 150 = ( some ml ask for 200 )
So new shop increased 70 as compare to the old Ninki hair spa.
This batch of ml look got some standard so still can chopped carrot

Not we are poor to Chiong but not shiok been chopped…
Old 26-04-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

$230 for BBBJ CIM… can find locals liao…
Old 26-04-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry all please dont jibe 9 me but since i got minus points liao really nothing to lose anyway so maybe just let me throw the bomb..

Why are we still not over this N*nk* ?? Yes it was good for some period of time but things changed over time since there are so many reviews regard the high price but seems most of us still cant move on and over months this is still the hot topic at least 80% of this thread..it cant be no any other better playground at this area right...?
Old 26-04-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoynymouslee View Post
Sorry all please dont jibe 9 me but since i got minus points liao really nothing to lose anyway so maybe just let me throw the bomb..

Why are we still not over this N*nk* ?? Yes it was good for some period of time but things changed over time since there are so many reviews regard the high price but seems most of us still cant move on and over months this is still the hot topic at least 80% of this thread..it cant be no any other better playground at this area right...?
First batch (think angela, coco) still not bad...very happy service at 100..entrance 60...now its freaking 200 for very happy service at their sister outlet in RV.

You all still wanna support ah?
Old 26-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I am tempted by Ninkin TCM's current batch of gals, but after remembering the price, that would easily help to dissuade me from doing something stupid...

There are actually quite a few alternatives in the region... everyone complain about One S****t being expensive in their thread, but comparative, it is already more worthwhile.

Not to mention the current favourites of XX & LL further down the street... $150 all in, where can Ninkin stand?
Old 26-04-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
As much as I am tempted by Ninkin TCM's current batch of gals, but after remembering the price, that would easily help to dissuade me from doing something stupid...

There are actually quite a few alternatives in the region... everyone complain about One S****t being expensive in their thread, but comparative, it is already more worthwhile.

Not to mention the current favourites of XX & LL further down the street... $150 all in, where can Ninkin stand?
I think one s***** price is pretty standard, the issue was a bad FR by a bro and it got deleted
Old 26-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ironheart89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi @Cherrypink4940 sir. could you kindly share XX’s contact🙏🏼 thank you so much sir🙏🏼
Old 26-04-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
I think one s***** price is pretty standard, the issue was a bad FR by a bro and it got deleted
I understand... but that being said, that thread is a sponsored thread.. so...
Old 26-04-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I understand... but that being said, that thread is a sponsored thread.. so...
When you get to know what that fellow actually did and requested Michelle to do, then you know that his FR is BS.
Too many such people around.
Old 26-04-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Had the chance to try out both XX and LL, they are really quite different:

XX - pretty (imo) if her mood is good, but can be quite cold when her mood is off. Curvy figure, with man-made boobs, but fairly well done, so not easy to tell. Good massage before action starts. Service is top with good teasing, very pro bbbj and wild dfk. However, maybe I caught her too early in the morning, she does not look in the mood for the actual FJ. Lasted a little longer then usual and can see she showed the face - when are you gonna get done. Overall, 7 for me.

LL - not really that pretty imo... but her body is to die for! Nice fair skin, slim with proportionate sized natural boobs. Barely passable massage, and limited service. BBBJ was passable to me, unlike another bro's experience, and she hurried on to ride me - so did not leave much time for me to "explore" her. FJ felt better compared to XX, especially cause she felt tighter, and pumping her "made for FJ body" (mentioned by our bro) was arousing enough! Overall, 8.5 for me.

These are my 1st visit to both gals... I guess thru time should improve in the gfe category. At 3 blue notes, why not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1