The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angal View Post
Braddah sammyboyfor, there is another joker violate your rule no 8.

Please uphold justices. Dare to screw but don't dare to leave nick behind.

Thanks
Just checked. Nobody broke the rules in the last 48 hours.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 0
ronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond reputeronin_dark has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bro Sammyboyfor

Happy 10th Year Anniversary in advance.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 14
ice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterice meltg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I like the idea of a 10th anniversary amnesty.

The actual 10th anniversary date of the forum going live is actually tomorrow.

All those who had their points reversed for using expletives without revealing their will have their points restored as part of the celebrations.

There will also be bonus rep points tomorrow.
wow, Boss, tats great news !!! a BIG THANK YOU !!!

Happy 10th Anniversary !!! Congratulations & Well wishes !!!

Sammyboyforum has probably changed the life & living habits of many Samsters Kudos !!!
Old 02-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy 10th Anniversary Sammyboyfor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorlou View Post
Yeah Sam, time passes fast, SBF already 10 years now

Cheers!
Happy anniversary SBF and also to you bro.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sammyboy Forum & boss, Happy 10th anniversary in advance!

Quote:
All those who had their points reversed for using expletives without revealing their will have their points restored as part of the celebrations.

Way to go for celebration!

Feel like Xmas (Xmas is around the corner too...), forgive & forget... with Xmas, in tis case, it's SBF presents & gifts! hehe...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 02-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Giving bonus points as a 10year anniversary gift shows samsters that the forum appreciate them, and want them to stick around for another 10 years. It will also inspire samsters to put forth their best efforts to help this forum prosper and expand. It's a great idea to reward faithful samsters while encouraging newbies to invest more time in the forum simultaneously.

Quote:

This is a good gesture.

IMHO, many of these Bros/Sis did it cos of rage spurred (as unlike serial abusers) and they have been supporting this forum for years and have accumulated their well deserved points over many contributions. Mindful of their meritorious deed, it is good to pardon them. 无工也有劳

Each Moment Of A Happy Hour In SBF Is Worth An Age Of Dull And Common Life
Happy 10th Anniversay, SBF !
Best Wishes, IK
Old 02-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Wow!!! Special treat for members at 10th Anniversary.

More good years!

Thank you!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

All those who had their points reversed for using expletives without revealing their nicks will have their points restored as part of the celebrations.

Thank you boss for this wonderful forum. SBF will always be number 1 . Wish you many good years ahead .

I know someone will be very happy with your rep points.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 10th Anniversary SBF!!!

U will always b our no. 1 SEX Forum.

Cheers!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 23
derric1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterderric1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterderric1999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy 10th Anniversary SammyBoy Forum!

I registered on 3rd December so I am 10 years old.....hahaha
Old 02-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derric1999 View Post
Happy 10th Anniversary SammyBoy Forum!

I registered on 3rd December so I am 10 years old.....hahaha
Member since Sep 2010, only 15 mths old... haiz...

No wonder I still looking high and low for big (.)(.)

A great forum that lasted for 10 solid years & hopefully many more ahead! Thanks Boss!
Old 02-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

All those who had their points reversed for using expletives without revealing their nicks will have their points restored as part of the celebrations.

Sam, no need to give me bonus rep pt, cant redeem it for presents, cant encash it and definitely no discounts at any joints
N I kinda like my current no. 748 (去死吧!)
Just do a double/triple zap or up valid for 3 uses in the next 24hrs

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 02-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Cases when Samsters request for zap on behalf:

1) Already Upz someone. Cannot zap him in the next 3 yrs.

2) Already zap him. Got more upset by him. Requesting help to zap on his behalf as unable to zap again.

I do have cases of Upz on behalf eg:

............... 07-11-2011 01:23 AM xxx request to upz u
............... 06-11-2011 11:22 PM +2 from bro yyyy

However very clear in Comments. Also pts different from power of xxxx, yyyy.

This may be for cases when the post is expiring (just upz someone else) or do not wish to give too many pts. or wish to give more pts.

Sammyboyfor only critical on zaps - not upz. Cheers.
I am retorting him on a scenerio if other ppl ask him to help someone else.
I have received fair share of such requests, if I find that particular guy obnoxious or annoying, I don't give 2 hoots. But even if I do click on appreciate posts, I will normally leave additional comments such as "requested by so & so" or jus "Others requests"

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 02-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy anniversary SBF and to sammyboyfor, thnks for yur bonus rep points..

More good years!ahead SBF

eh just now was power 2 now become 4..anyway Thnks a million and good luck to all SBF Bro's

Last edited by RAMS75; 02-12-2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: amend something..
Old 02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi boss hope you can remove me from being placed under moderation. Thanks. Happy 10th Anniversary everyone! Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1