The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 11-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Anyone tried a ml called lily at level 3?first shop after turn right from escalator?
Old 11-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maradona10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Last time (probably 10years) there is this lady called Xiao Qian. Quite looker and slim body. Wonder where is she now.
Old 11-10-2021, 07:11 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
Last time (probably 10years) there is this lady called Xiao Qian. Quite looker and slim body. Wonder where is she now.
was she a slim PRC, quite young then, but married to a 50 plus man, with 1 son? She used to stay in Amk.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
maradona10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro! She quit the scene?
Old 12-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Anyone tried a ml called lily at level 3?first shop after turn right from escalator?
she's good. great service
Old 12-10-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maradona10 View Post
there's a xiao qian at parklane, dunno if same person. on the young side, maybe mid to late 30s, slim and pretty. good service
Old 12-10-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6070 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Is she always in sports bra/tights/exercise wear that show off her abs.

If yes, that’s fit lily. Good service and good rider.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

PUBLISHEDOCT 11, 2021, 1:34 PM SGT
FACEBOOKWHATSAPP
SINGAPORE - Six women, aged between 28 and 39, were arrested for allegedly providing or advertising to provide sexual services in massage parlours, said the Singapore Police Force (SPF) in a statement on Monday (Oct 11).

They were nabbed following raids by the police on three massage establishments located in Kim Keat Lane, Turf Club Road and Sophia Road last Tuesday and Thursday.

One of the three outlets was found to be allegedly providing massage services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes it is incredulous to think that they can "operate a massage establishment" without licence...

Think that the authorities are deaf, dumb and blind issit???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
FACEBOOKWHATSAPP
SINGAPORE - Six women, aged between 28 and 39, were arrested for allegedly providing or advertising to provide sexual services in massage parlours, said the Singapore Police Force (SPF) in a statement on Monday (Oct 11).

They were nabbed following raids by the police on three massage establishments located in Kim Keat Lane, Turf Club Road and Sophia Road last Tuesday and Thursday.

One of the three outlets was found to be allegedly providing massage services in an establishment for massage without a valid licence.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 12-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the two lady shop near the toilet on 3rd floor still there? Tempted to try either but quote super high. Anyone can share their FR
Old 12-10-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Is the two lady shop near the toilet on 3rd floor still there? Tempted to try either but quote super high. Anyone can share their FR
Lol Monica and the other lady ah? Overpriced as fuck, charges you extra when you wanna eat em before you fuck em. Cunts and overrated tbh.
Old 12-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
FACEBOOKWHATSAPP

Turf Club Road.....W again?
Old 12-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
heistsneak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Lol Monica and the other lady ah? Overpriced as fuck, charges you extra when you wanna eat em before you fuck em. Cunts and overrated tbh.
Yeah quoted $200 and I walk away but tempted seeing her neh lol. They the only one who quoted me that price. The rest are 100+. Need to pay more just to eat them in this pandemic not worth it
Old 13-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socialsocial88 View Post
Is she always in sports bra/tights/exercise wear that show off her abs.

If yes, that’s fit lily. Good service and good rider.
Not her. Level 3 after escalator turn right first shop.
Old 15-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heistsneak View Post
Yeah quoted $200 and I walk away but tempted seeing her neh lol. They the only one who quoted me that price. The rest are 100+. Need to pay more just to eat them in this pandemic not worth it
ya if the price not right, can move away, i think now OT afternoon till evening time alot of option also as most gals working.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1