The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
jackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Back to tiko after a hiatus! Thanks to a bro who shared the contact, but i cant find the bro's PM so i cant thank you enough!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 big and nice round nehneh
Massage skills: 8/10 on point, just not strong enough
Teasing skills: 12/10 can really tease you for a long time

Dmg: 1b1r + 2b cos her teasing skills and that nehneh is big and supple!!
Hi bro can share contact?
Old Today, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Riskrelic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post
Back to tiko after a hiatus! Thanks to a bro who shared the contact, but i cant find the bro's PM so i cant thank you enough!

Name: Mandy
Looks: 9/10
Body: 10/10 big and nice round nehneh
Massage skills: 8/10 on point, just not strong enough
Teasing skills: 12/10 can really tease you for a long time

Dmg: 1b1r + 2b cos her teasing skills and that nehneh is big and supple!!
Hi, able to share contact ? Thank you 🙏🏻
Old Today, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
tried one ml recently who worked at a clean spa with many ladies customer...had been a while since I last visited her...glad she still remember me...started off with the oil massage, then it went down to the legs and thighs..she was using the oil to let her hands glide towards my groin area, of course not touching the balls and rod...just close by..then I decided to shift my rod to one side and exposed it outside the underwear while still lying on my stomach...she then switch side and did the same action, gliding in and out..but this time round, with the rod sticking out at the side, she did come in contact with the small head, followed by the balls..surprisingly she did not shy away from it..occasionally touching the hardened rod...then time to flip over...she did for the left side with nothing special, then switch to the right side but she was facing the small window...that was when she started stroking slowly but not hj...until I cannot take it, guided her hand to hj for me...even then she just stroke it slowly until all surrender...she didn't even ask for tips..and said a sweet goodbye to me...pls come again, don't wait so long...

Hi Bro. I’ve pm you. Please share. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1