The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elips is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Uncircumcised Penis On Condom Questionnaire

Hello all bros,

A question to all brothers whose penis are uncircumcised. The question pops during my sex intercourse with a FL. Do you pull out (rolled) your foreskin penis all the way in or do you just leave it as it is when you put on the condom? and do bros feel the difference between that two methods? my WL pussy preferred me rolling my foreskin because according to her, she got high faster..

please don't zap me, i'm really a noob at cheonging.. and just wanna learn slowly from you guys especially, and hopefully learn something meaningful from the old birds haha
Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
topchef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Uncircumcised Penis On Condom Questionnaire

juz leave it as it be,aniway after some hard pumping it will roll up automatically for mi,haha
Old 12-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

It's a matter of personal preference to see which is more comfortable and works better for your pleasure. Personally i roll back the foreskin all the way before putting on the condom. This is my personal preference as I feel more shiok this way. The condom is also more solidly in place. Actually by this time of putting on condom to start fcuking, with all the foreplay beforehand, my cock is already full steam hard and wet, so the foreskin already retracted more or less by itself due to the full erection of the cock pushing the cockhead out, or easily slide back in place.

Otherwise if you just try to pull back foreskin immediately without much foreplay and put on condom, for some bros with more sensitive glands may feel painful cos the cock may be still dry.

Again, would suggest why not you try out both methods and see which one works best for you.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

rolling the foreskin back better leh..
ur dickhead is shows out and it's nicer ~

just try both and feel it for urself better
Old 12-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

In my case, i will leave it rolled down. Instead, i let the foreskin roll back together with the condom as i put it on.

The reason is because it hurts, when i wear the condom, if the foreskin is rolled back in the first place.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
billabonk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find that my foreskin is more or less rolled down by the time i'm hard so i just roll the rest down before putting condom on. it never occurred to me to leave it rolled up.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah neber really think before Normally I will just leave it roll back before capping... maybe some foreplay or lud will help lessen the pain if too dry...
Old 13-07-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
TheTikoNextDoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, i have tight foreskin , so usually will just put on condom. It will pull down automatically when you pumping her.
Old 13-07-2010, 06:37 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 0
snowbunny is one of the Best!snowbunny is one of the Best!snowbunny is one of the Best!

If you have foreskin that cant be pulled down, than the question here cant be applied...but to those that can, you need to pull it down so the condom doesnt fall off each and everytime the gal's vaginal muscles grips on to your dick, kinda of dangerous too...lol

pull it down 1st, unroll the condom all the way than pull up the foreskin and unroll again, that way, the condom covers each and every inch of exposed skin..
Old 13-07-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elips is Cool - loads of Potential

hmmm i received various version of answers.. thanking all bros who have answered to my silly question.. xie xie xie xie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1