The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

Amazing story bro, keep it up! gonna camp here!
Old 27-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: A Lonely Man’s Diary

A coy smile played upon Lora’s lips. (Later, she told me that she had dreamed about doing these things to her boss, creating elaborate scenarios in her mind as she lay in bed, a hand pressed between her legs, but had never imagined that she would ever become emboldened enough to act upon them).

She traced circles, then the letters of her name on my knee, and replied, "Of course I want to, silly."

The awards ceremony had just begun and our company had not yet been presented, but at the moment, that was of little concern to me. I bid farewell to my dinner companions, tossed off an excuse to Ken, and rose from the table. If not for the intoxicating combination of wine and Lora’s touch, I would have realized that this departure appeared somewhat suspect, but that was of little concern to me as well and I followed her out of the banquet hall.

How convenient it was that the event was held in a hotel, I thought, as we crossed the sprawling lobby to check into a room.

Lora hung back, trying to look inconspicuous, but found it hard not to giggle. She had wiped the product of my climax on her napkin, which she had then tossed on the chair upon their departure, and the thought of the hapless waitress who would find it was almost too much. But she successfully composed herself as I returned to her side, room key in hand.

We strode casually to the elevator, but as soon as the doors drew closed behind us, we pounced upon each other. The meeting of lips was tender at first, then aggressive as our tongues thrust and swirled with abandon. Her arms flung around me, Lora ground her body against mine, desperate to relieve the urgent throbbing in her womanhood. She tensed with anticipation as my hand reached beneath her skirt, but it dropped away again as the elevator came to a stop on the third floor and a middle-aged woman walked in.

"Nice Hotel," she said to us, stealing a glance at our disheveled look, although now standing a respectable distances apart. Another floor and she was gone again, and we snapped back into our desperate embrace as the elevator climbed to the top of the building.

I fumbled with the plastic key, one of those electronic, to be tapped on the door, the light flashed green, and the door opened.

We entered and surveyed the room. A king-sized bed, plush with a billowy, white comforter and an assortment of oversized pillows beckoned. The door closed behind us, plunging the room into cozy and welcoming darkness. I rushed to the window to pull the curtains against the sinking sun, then noticed the view. It was beautiful.

We turned to face one another, and didn't speak for several seconds. Then I put my hand on her cheek and bent down to kiss her. She turned her face upward and our lips met, then parted. Through my trousers, my erection strained against the wool and nestled against her abdomen, and I wondered if she could feel it.
Old 27-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Send u a PM
Can send me 1 pm too bro?haha, nice erotic stories btw ;D
Old 27-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
Can send me 1 pm too bro?haha, nice erotic stories btw ;D
What do u want me to pm u?
Old 27-08-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19867 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We turned to face one another, and didn't speak for several seconds. Then I put my hand on her cheek and bent down to kiss her. She turned her face upward and our lips met, then parted. Through my trousers, my erection strained against the wool and nestled against her abdomen, and I wondered if she could feel it.
Waiting Waiting

Quote:
What do u want me to pm u?:
Nauti Boy Wants Nauti Things Lor

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

My question was answered when her hand dropped to my waist, then below. She rubbed my inner thigh, then moved quickly to the cylindrical bulge, which pointed awkwardly upward and to the right. "There you are," she whispered as her palm caressed its length.

I had to take a deep breath and slowly then raised Lora’s skirt. I felt the baby smoothness of her upper leg, then slowly moved my hand toward the front, where I felt and found a thick, luxurious triangle of hair and a warm, damp opening below. Going commando, I thought. God, she felt good.

I moved my hand down further, until fingers slid into the moist folds below and were engulfed there. Lora gasped and trembled as my two middle fingers began to move and work their magic, slowly at first, then in a faster, tighter, more circular motion.

"Oh, God," she whispered, breaking a kiss and burying her face in my chest. "Oh, Jesus. Stay right there. It's going to be huge." Lora’s breathing became unsteady and her moans became louder. Suddenly, she let out a cry and her fingers dug into my shoulder. Her knees buckled as wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure washed over her.

With my arm around her waist, I held her upright as she gasped, the orgasm seeming to peak, retreat, then peak again. She thought for a moment that she was going to faint. I kept my fingers resting at the center of her passion, but held them still as her breathing slowly returned to normal and she found her balance.

"That was incredible," she said, then kissed me deeply. "I didn't know it would happen – well, so quickly."

A: "It's fine. You're not finished yet."

L: "No, I know I'm not. But now you. Let me please you."
Old 29-08-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Being a man, and a relatively sane one at that, I did not protest to Lora’s whispered plea. Her small, graceful hands quickly unfastened my trousers again, then reached inside to grasp my rigid manhood. It was already slick and glistening, and she stroked the flesh with a teasing finger. "Hello again," she murmured.

We took a few backward steps; I sat on the edge of the bed and after a brief kiss, Lora dropped down to kneel between my legs. After giving me a winning smile, she took little bro’s head in her mouth, gently caressing it with her tongue. She wrapped her hand firmly around the base of my erection, and began to pump with a steady speed. My breaths were quick and heavy as she leaned in further, slowly consuming me entirely. She dragged her tongue down the underside of my length, then pulled back slightly as she felt me grow stiffer still. Her hand resumed its massage and her tongue swirled anxiously.

As she worked, she again felt herself throb insistently for me. Without breaking rhythm, she spread her legs just far enough apart for her free hand to drop between them. She ran a finger up her damp channel to her protruding little clit, giving it the attention it craved as I looked on in appreciative delirium. Glancing up, she saw that my eyes were half-closed and my lips slightly parted, but for a moment, I met her gaze and smiled. Soon, she realized, she would taste what she'd been hungering for.

After a deep, low groan, I climaxed, a series of spasms shuddering throughout my body. Lora gulped down the salty-sweet release and sighed happily for me, taking almost as much pleasure in my orgasm as she had her own. Lightly, sweetly, she kissed my sensitive tip once more, then climbed up to join me on the bed. "Was that all right?" she asked.

"Wow!" I exclaimed breathlessly as I lay down, literally and figuratively drained. "I tried to hold back, but I couldn't. Did you mind?"

She shook her head with a smile. "I wanted you to." Sitting Indian-style, she held my damp, deflating organ in her hand. The thick, throbbing hard-on that had dwarfed her hand and filled her mouth was now small and soft, the head shyly retreating into folds of loose skin.

"It's not much good to you that way," I remarked, nodding toward my incredible shrinking penis. "I may need a little time before..."
Old 30-08-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
maxifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share of juicy story, thanks bro
Old 30-08-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She shook her head with a smile. "I wanted you to." Sitting Indian-style, she held my damp, deflating organ in her hand. The thick, throbbing hard-on that had dwarfed her hand and filled her mouth was now small and soft, the head shyly retreating into folds of loose skin.

"It's not much good to you that way," I remarked, nodding toward my incredible shrinking penis. "I may need a little time before..."
So Bro After Resting For Awhile You're Doing " Indian Style "

Old 30-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

"We've got plenty of time," Lora said, gently squeezing me between her thumb and forefinger and, somehow, coaxing one last drop of fluid from the tip. Then she reluctantly let go and lay down beside me, kissing my cheek.

As we embraced, we moved to the center of the bed and began to remove our clothing. I reached behind her neck to undo the halter top of her dress, letting it fall away to reveal a pair of flawless, alabaster breasts. They were larger than I had expected, and tipped with small, rosy pink nipples that hardened at my touch. I kissed one, then the other, flicking my tongue over the tiny points and causing her to moan. I wriggled out of my shirt and pants, and we were skin to skin for the first time. After another deep kiss, I moved down her tiny, curvaceous body, teasing her with my lips, until I reached her crotch, still open and inviting.

I kissed her there, gently at first, then harder, my mouth engulfing her and my tongue finding her most sensitive pleasure point. The taste was musky and warm as she began to grind herself against my mouth and chin, gasping and sighing as another climax began to build. Instinctively, Lora lifted her legs into the air to give me better access, and my tongue began to work faster and more frantically. As the point of no return approached, she touched her breast and squeezed the tip with one hand while the other hand reached below and grabbed a clump of my thick, black hair, pressing me further into her.

When her orgasm came, it was even more mind-shattering than the first had been. As it peaked then exploded, she made a noise that was something like a scream, but somehow more primal, from deep inside her chest. The convulsions continued for as long as my tongue continued to work. "My God, I can't stand anymore. Stop for a minute. If I come like that again, I'm afraid it will kill me."

"But what a way to go," I said, lifting my head and gently stroking her tangled pubic mound with my hand.

"You got that right," Lora replied as she sat upright and reclined against a mountain of pillows. I sat beside her, put my arm around her shoulder, and she rested her head against his chest. "But I want more. I want you inside me."

"Hey, I thought you said we had plenty of time," I reminded her. "I'm not a young guy, remember?"
Old 30-08-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
As we embraced, we moved to the center of the bed and began to remove our clothing. I reached behind her neck to undo the halter top of her dress, letting it fall away to reveal a pair of flawless, alabaster breasts. They were larger than I had expected, and tipped with small, rosy pink nipples that hardened at my touch. I kissed one, then the other, flicking my tongue over the tiny points and causing her to moan. "
I Luv Pink Nipples

Old 30-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Luv Pink Nipples
Wow, bro so free today? Been lurking around here while day?
Old 30-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
bellcook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I Luv Pink Nipples
Who doesn't like?
Old 31-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

She looked down as saw that my flaccid member had already plumped up a bit. She held it gently and felt it firm up even more. "I can get you back there again," she said, lowering her head and burying little bro into her mouth.

Little bro was easy to swallow in a flaccid state, and Lora took him all the way to the hilt, her nose buried in a mat of curly black hair. She swirled her tongue around its spongy shaft, savoring its softness. Then she slowly pulled back, the head lodged between her lips, stretching it like a tiny slinky. It stiffened and expanded in her mouth, growing thicker and longer. The head, small as an acorn just moments before, swelled and ripened like a plum, and the folds of loose skin became taut.

"See? There it is," Lora said, clearly proud of her ability to excite me again.

"Jesus, babe, you're going to wear it out," I chuckled. (In my mind, I was thinking of all these is too much for my old heart).

"Like you said, what a way to go," she answered as she gripped my length with two hands, one atop the other, and began to move them slowly in unison, up and down.

L: "Is that good?"

A: "You've got to be kidding."

Lora smiled then changed her grip, interlocking her fingers and encircling the base. The strokes were tighter now, and faster. My breathing became ragged.

"I want to be up there," Lora said, careful to slow her pumping motion before I ejaculated again.

A: "Come on then. I can't last too long."
Old 31-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, bro so free today? Been lurking around here while day?
Sh ..... Bro .... I'm Too Lazy To Go Out On Sunday Many Things To Do At Home . In Fact I Went For An Hour M.... Before I Read Your Story

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1