The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thomas83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overnight FL sessions, wat happens in that 8hrs?

M new to commercial sex...so far 4th time n all were not up to my expectations except the session i had with Rachel. Have not tried any overnights so the next time i'm horny...i might consider but i need some advice from bros who have tried it before.

1) For Overnight sessions what usually can be expected of the deed? Definitely 8hrs(as commonly stated) doesn't mean 8 hrs of sex alone. Even with lots of breaks in between & as much foreplay & lub as possible,only energizer bunnies can do tat. So is it more like, after the deed, the gal stays through the night for some cuddling together napping time...etc. Or does the gal leave once the deed has concluded.

2)Roughly how long does do gals expect the deed to last. 1.5hrs tops? Coz i enjoy lots of slow n sensual foreplay, giving the FLs i engage 20-30 mins of massage at times and going down on them as much as i can so that they don't need to "work" that hard n i get a better service becoa they feel relax n comfortable. If it is an overnight session i wonder if doing the deed for 3-4 hrs(slow n easy n with lots of foreplay) is acceptable as i've had a gal told me if i RTF, just book 1 session of 1.5hrs coz its too tiring for her as i booked her for 3 hrs. I didnt just lay there n let her do all the work or did it in a hardcore manner so it kinda surprised me, but it might also be becoz my idea of slow n sensual is too slow n BORING instead? wahaha

3)Does the gal take lesser clients during the day to rest if she has an overnight session?

i dont think so, but seriously, overnight mean u r last client of the day, and she still have to fuck u before she gets some slp...i mean how the hell is the service gonna be good or at least satisfactory?

experience bros, pls advice....
Old 10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 15
stopwars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Overnight FL sessions, wat happens in that 8hrs?

Fuck finish then smoke.
Talk cock, smoke finish then fuck.

Repeat process for 5 times or more.
If less, its ok.

Finish everything, go home lor.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Terrell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Overnight FL sessions, wat happens in that 8hrs?

Why dont you ask the gal first ? How many shots for overnight ? How frequent will be up to stamina and energy of both parties. My overnights with ktv gals are mostly 2-3 shots.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
queey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of light

Bro seriously I've yet to encounter any FL that gives sex throughout the 8hrs. normally this is what happen. U can

1. Bring them out to eat or disco but be prepared all expenses on u

2. Do 2 shot and some massage then sleep next morning then finish last shot but it depends, I've met FL who is tired and I only do 2shot then let them sleep.

3. Sometimes I buy alcohol or beer + supper eat and drink then fuck till late night then sleep

4. Some FL will request to work later next morning if she got overnight but it all depends I've met one next morning wake up 7am we fuck and after that she go eat breakfast and cont work
Old 11-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
hamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to allhamper is a name known to all
Smile Re: Overnight FL sessions, wat happens in that 8hrs?

Agreed with Bro Queey that "No FL that gives sex throughout the 8hrs"!

Bro Thomas83,

Can I assume that you what you mean is the overnight session at GL Cat50?
As you mentioned that “less client if got overnight session...last client of the day...". Correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.

If overnight with GL Cat50, it is good that you need to try your target girl first ($50 or $100 session) and see if you can CLICK with the girl or not. If can let her know that you want to book her overnight in advance, will be better.This is very important that to prevent both of you don't just Fxxx, eat, drink and sleep during the 8 hours. Or else it maybe a boring night for you as it don't meet your expectation. Ha...

During my Chiong days in mainland or even ktv girl (PRC) in SG, this rule helped me to have many memorable overnights...

It's truth that it is just a transaction (money involved), but if you can CLICK with the girl, you can get what you want (reasonable request) more easily as the girl will try to accomodate you also. Sometimes they will enjoy the session more than you...
Always treat them like friend who you care...

Some experience to share...
Last night just had a overnight session with a PRC FL (who I tried few times before) in B area...
I went to fetch her and we walked to the hotel (planned to book hotel nearby and I check-in already). On the way, I bring her to 7-11 to buy her favourite drink and tibits as she don't want to come out at night.
Reached room and take our time to TCSS and then enjoy shower with the bathub... Dried up and enjoyed some drinks while TCSS and lying on the bed watching TV programs...Slowly action starts...

After all, you can plan and prepare your overnight session depends on your situation.
Like you can ask the girl what food or drink she want you to bring for her if she cannot come out from the house...
It's good to get the girl and things and yourself (body condition) well prepared as much as you can before your overnight session...

Hope you can enjoy your 1st overnight session, bro.

cheers
hamper
Old 11-05-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

haha..great post from bro hamper, will up u my humble 4 when my power regains back.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Normally shower - tcss - raba raba - fucking - tcss - fucking - tcss - short nap - raba raba - bed fucking - bathroom fucking - tcss - end.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:51 AM
Samster

Brothers, thks for sharing ur views. i actually meant those 280/Overnight/3shots kinda deal provided by OKTs, thai girls? coz locals probably too x and dun offer overnight due to life outside of FL trade...i think i will book for overnight session only after having normal sessions with a particular FL turn out to be good like what you guys suggested.

So m i right to say that the FL does stay overnight with you n not just leave after the deed is done? I always try to treat the ladies i engage nice n gentle n be polite to them...i actually into commercial sex more for the "paid" physical intimacy rather then the number of times i can shoot, so i dun mind just cuddling n caressing n kissing if the gal gets tired, i think nothing shuld be forced if i wan gd service....so ya, i'm not looking to fuck for 8hrs straight...wahahaha.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:27 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Well, from a fl point of view, if im getting overnight deal for tat particular day, provided cust tell me earlier, i will sleep till 6pm, so to ensure my cust have a satisfying time with me, later in the night. Unless it's a last minute deal, that i couldn't assure him that i wun be having any other cust before him. Nowadays more n more people like to have last minute planning, but its okie. However, if i would to take up an overnight deal, i probably will enjoy the session, with TCSS, rubba-ing, kissing, foreplaying, watch tv, or even watch some dvds (sometimes i will bring my own dvds) to watch with my cust....

Look, overnight isn't all about bonking... It's more like relaxing and having fun with each other... Unless the 2 of u (both the fl n u) wanna break each other's bonking record... Else, 2 to 3 shots... i think can make the overnight session worthwhile already.... =)

Anyway, slowly pick for the right girl to overnight bah... Take care ya. =D
Old 11-05-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
i probably will enjoy the session, with TCSS, rubba-ing, kissing, foreplaying, watch tv, or even watch some dvds (sometimes i will bring my own dvds) to watch with my cust....

Look, overnight isn't all about bonking... It's more like relaxing and having fun with each other... Unless the 2 of u (both the fl n u) wanna break each other's bonking record... Else, 2 to 3 shots... i think can make the overnight session worthwhile already.... =)
Sis, how to get best of best overnight fuck?
Old 11-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
i.am.ev1L deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, bascially you will get 2 shot..
If suai, lan lan 1 shot, If lucky, heng heng 3 shot, all depending on skill..

The "Geylang professional" from the "Chicken House" will be standard 2 shot.
So what you do is to buy some beer and suppers for them
when you go for your overnite..
Make them happy, they will make you happy later.

For the rest street FLs., usually they will do the first shot.
But after that, they will try to avoid doing the second shot in the morning.
So again, depend on skill again how u bring the best out of em..
Old 11-05-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post
Sis, how to get best of best overnight fuck?
Huh... Dunnoe lei? cuddle ur partner in a bed of cash? =P

On practical side, cash matters.
On sentimental side, its the chemistry?

My highest record was 6 times in a night for an overnight session with my customer... Since 1130pm till 530am... =P But den, we were watching tv, tcss, and having a good time... =)
Old 11-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 20
queey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of lightqueey is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

My highest record was 6 times in a night for an overnight session with my customer... Since 1130pm till 530am... =P But den, we were watching tv, tcss, and having a good time... =)
6 times!! ur cust damn fit =p few yrs ago maybe i can, now 3 in such short hrs. Max 4 but overnite isnt all abt sex its being together. i normally tcss + drink ab
t + cuddle + sex. Same here i only overnite with those can click. i tried with those couldnt click. my 1.5hrs passes like 4hrs
Old 11-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Wow!It's let me think of Tracey Ullman who suffers a concussion and experiences carnal lust she cannot control, ran around the street fucking every neighbour, only manage to stop if she got another knock off, i think she's better than you lah, every 30mins one shot.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

my mandarin not tat good as its either singlish or english these days with friends or colleagues... After all tat i've read, think overnight session really not for me until i earn more as i think kinda hard for me to tcss with PRCs, pinoys or thais if its 1 of those activities needed to keep the session less like "work" to them due to the language barrier..but locals too x for me, cant afford an overnight session without burning a hole in my pocket coz would be 600-800 at least? For my income level, it doesnt make sense to me to spend that much in a single night. But anyway, thks for the info brothers n sisters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1