The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

KiKi (2060)

23 yr old fm ZhongChing, 2 mths in GL... very SYT cute innocent look also somehow reminded me abit of Jean(Willie's MY girl who has since retired) fresh face little if any make up, with sparkling eyes...av ht, quite fair, slim with smooth clear skin no tattoos little fats...nice pert ass, sexy mole on her left buttock cheek/thigh ...boobs a small natural palmful B- cuppers with lovely pinkish eraser tits when fully aroused, damn exciting to suck on

Kiki is a nice sweet pretty young galand speaks in a cute soft high pitch tone...easy to break the ice with and fun to flirt and chat to...helped me undress(plus pts)...hugged around abit, with my dick getting hard poking her groin before taking my hand and leading me for a shower(plus pts)...shower was std no action but she helped dry me off after that...

Action on the bed...catbath was nice and sensual and covered all the right erotic areas...even though her boobs aren't big, they are nice, smooth and soft and my dick brushed against them and her eraser tits every now and then which was quite arousing...come BJ time she wanted to cap but managed to coax her to BBBJ...BJ was ok, quite hardworking but could do with more suction, her AR was good though, done in 69 style so I could lick her pussy...my turn to service, flipped on her back and attacked her boobs and eraser tits very nice to suckle on...got her maoning softly which was a turn on...then alternated with playing with her clitty and gentle fingering which got her moaning even more...also liked her body smell, fresh and fragrant...

now the kissing part was also a turn on becaue she was initially reluctant to french like an innocent gal softly saying "bu yao"....but when I got her juices flowing she slowly but slowly opend up her mouth and our tongues tocuhed softly and slowly...FJ initially was abit of a put off because she reached for her KY which I found strange as she was already quite well lubed with her own juices...but when the ation started she was quite passionate and energetic...moaning "lao gong wo yao gei wo lao gong" which really got me going...did her missonary, doggie(nice as her butt is like 2 apple cheeks) and got her to ride me...got tired so finally finished with her jerking me off while we frenched.

Overall an enjoyable GF service bonk with a very cute SYT...many tks to Bro Cummon for the recommendation

PS. L16W17 has several new PRC gals: Dolphin (slutty sexy look), Jia Mei (slim schoolgal look), Xiao Mao (slim polygal look)...no idea of their service stds though...also another 5 more PRC gals shall be joining that house by the end of the week.
Old 21-04-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
KiKi (2060)

23 yr old fm ZhongChing, 2 mths in GL... very SYT cute innocent look also somehow reminded me abit of Jean(Willie's MY girl who has since retired) fresh face little if any make up, with sparkling eyes...av ht, quite fair, slim with smooth clear skin no tattoos little fats...nice pert ass, sexy mole on her left buttock cheek/thigh ...boobs a small natural palmful B- cuppers with lovely pinkish eraser tits when fully aroused, damn exciting to suck on
Thanks for the FR, bro. This in fact revives my enthusiasm on her ...

Willie's house also have about 3 new PRC lasses on board a few days ago. Not sure if they have already started work.

Cheers, Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quite an enjoyable GF Bonk Bro...I must say Jeff is quite lucky to have quite afew of the better looking PRC gals in GL...

Looks like there are loads of new PRC gals coming to GL...what is the count now...must be well over a hundred by now?...Competition must be getting real hot...it looks like the days of the MY gals maybe over sooner rather than later perhaps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Thanks for the FR, bro. This in fact revives my enthusiasm on her ...

Willie's house also have about 3 new PRC lasses on board a few days ago. Not sure if they have already started work.

Cheers, Max
Old 22-04-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 18
Shaved Shaft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited 2062 last week and there was this newbie, June. Looks hot (my type), pretty and girl next door look. She was fully booked that day, so I had to try my luck the next day. Fortunately it worked out well.

Face: 9/10 (Cute, CFM and Gal next dr)
Tits: A cup (a bit too small, but she said she is saving up for a boob job)
Body: 6.5/10 (small waist)
BBBJ:6/10
FJ:6/10

Well, good things normally are not perfect. And not forgetting to mention, her bush is SOOOO thick. And her armpits never shave. Sheesh....
Old 22-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
amkamk3828 is Cool - loads of Potential

xo FR: ( l20h62)

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10
Frenching: nil
Boobs: 5/10
BBBJ:15/10 (out of this world.....!!)
Catbath: 15/10
Pussy: 10/10
Attitude: can give 9.9/10?
GFE: 10/10 (Smiling all the way)
Overall: 9.9/10
RTF:Sure Sure......
Old 22-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaved Shaft View Post
I visited 2062 last week and there was this newbie, June. Looks hot (my type), pretty and girl next door look. She was fully booked that day...
Hi bro,

Wats her height (barefooted) n weight?

Thx a lot!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 23-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
bytltcy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried coco L16H54A

name:coco
look;6.5
Province;szechuan
body:7
hair: shoulder length
Boobs:34C
BBBj:6
foreplay;6
GFE;so so
attitude; 6
FJ;7
damage;$150
RTf;try other first
Old 23-04-2009, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Quite an enjoyable GF Bonk Bro...I must say Jeff is quite lucky to have quite afew of the better looking PRC gals in GL...

Looks like there are loads of new PRC gals coming to GL...what is the count now...must be well over a hundred by now?...Competition must be getting real hot...it looks like the days of the MY gals maybe over sooner rather than later perhaps?
AV allows each house can have up to 20 girls (M'sian and/or PRC combined), so as long as the quota is not maxed out yet the influx will not stop. I think give another 2 or 3 years the M'sian girls will be a thing of the past...
Old 25-04-2009, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigNose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

went to roam GL jus now but seems there was a raid or what, no WLs.

then went to H62L20, first visit there, the okt quite friendly.

while enjoying my 100plus, she walked in.

name: mei hui
looks: 8/10 (cute when smile , likes to stick her tongue out)
body : 7.5/10 (B cup with no scars , fair skinned)
hair: long
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 5/10 (i was her last customer for the day, maybe she tired)
attitude: 8.7/10
Damage: $150
RTF: maybe as her attitude seems ok
Old 25-04-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Mei Qi (L20H33)

short with little of baby fat. when okt ask for viewing with another PRC, i choose her as find her prettier...

no action in the bath room... she was not feeling well now as down with cough and fever... no frenching or bbbj for today's session... body wise still ok for me... i do have to say its not for big boobs lovers though... only did mission for the session but can really feel the tightness and cramping shiok man... overall an good session and i can pretty sure she has more to offer if not down with the sickness... hopefully if rtf can find her in 100% fighting fit condition soon...

remember again these are my scores, remember the meat and poison thing while reading...

face: 8/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 3/10 for size. quite flat but pinkish nips
bj: didnt get
aj: didnt get
french: slight on lips, she didnt want to pass cough to me too
fj: 4/10 as i was doing the work this time round, but sure undervalue as didnt see full potential
gfe: 9/10 nice chat, timing is very long taken in the room! well done...

i will rtf again as i really dig the look... some comments on the new batch of PRCs, most of them look prettier and younger than MY counterparts and offer good service too... am afraid MY girls may soon go the way of Keong Siak (that is: Extinct) or at least a downgrade...
Old 27-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

went down 1639 to find yuko her service is v. ok

looks 7.5

body A+

damage $150 1hr
bj 8
fj 8.5(she like u to fuck her ass while fucking she put vibrator deep inside her pussy wet wet pussy)

RTF this is my first time fucking ass hole the hole was v. tight
feed enjoy yes must try again
Old 27-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
geylangplayer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenking View Post
went down 1639 to find yuko her service is v. ok

looks 7.5

body A+

damage $150 1hr
bj 8
fj 8.5(she like u to fuck her ass while fucking she put vibrator deep inside her pussy wet wet pussy)

RTF this is my first time fucking ass hole the hole was v. tight
feed enjoy yes must try again
Been cheoning in geylang for three years, never hear of such service before. So must go try man, sound so interesting. Tks bro. will try and post report when I have try her
Old 28-04-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
chickenking is stuck in moderation for some time to come

the worst service i had in geylang

name Tao Tao (L20H41) $100 30mins

looks 8/10

body 8.5/10 c cup with nice niper

bj 5/10 (rush for time)

fj 4/10

total service 3.5/10

RTF NO (better take this $100 to buy 4D you will feed more happy)
Old 28-04-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

First visit to 2060 y'day

choose ella ??? hope i got the name right,,,,,,,,

Sibeh brief fr.....

chatting 10/10
svc 2/10
rtf .NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S : NICE BLACK 911 S4 park outside.......
Old 30-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
tsuchiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenking View Post
went L20H62 call for AVA
the lady okt are v friendly and the room is nice

looks 8/10

french 8.5/10

Bbbj 9/10 (not lose to BMW)

fj 9/10 (wet wet pussy )

rtf yes why not
Looks like we're almost the same- Love BMW's Frenching... Next time look out for your FR liaozzz... sure kenna good 1!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread